Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 79 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

My friend, there are many ways to profit with bitcoin, but there is no such thing as this is better than this process is that you must manage your capital in the right way, which is to divide it into several types such as investment, storage and trading as well as scalping deals, so it is important to manage money well. You can also win through contests. AirDrops etc. ........

You are right, so you should not work with any platform before making sure of its reliability and truth due to the spread of many sites aimed at fraud only. These sites may dazzle you with a lot of profit in a short time, unfortunately, but they will trick you later 

• +4 1

Maybe yes and maybe no.why becouse in earning free bitcoin yes you can earn but?only few 

Not just like in investing you can earn or gain big if you are into it.

But also the high risk is still there.

But my personal choice is to invest

On 4/15/2021 at 7:27 AM, KARIM Sy said:

Free bitcoin profit is a good thing, but not all investments are losers. You have to learn the rules of trading and try once, two and three until you learn the rules of the market. Free profit Bitcoin needs a very long time or trading makes profits if you learn the rules of the trading market

Thanks friend for your good suggestion, without a doubt, you have to know the rules of the Crypto market and take steps to move forward, that reflects our interest in developing in this world of digitized currencies. Looking for good advice, everything is possible.

• +2 1

Certainly, free profit is a very good thing, because when investing, you must put the loss into account and be able to bear it, if you want to invest, you can do so on safe platforms and stay away from fraudsters.

Earning bitcoin is hard, you will put some time on it to get some bitcoins but in investment, all you need to do is to invest some coins and you can sitting pretty and wait for your profit easily.

From my point of view, I see that maintaining satoshi is the best investment. I do not think that there is a stronger currency than Bitcoin, just continue to earn Satoshi and keep them and it will be the best investment.

• +5 1

Hey, buddy, I hope you're okay.
Yes I agree with you on this, free Bitcoin profit is better than investing and trading because there is no risk in it, and it is also safe, if you are looking for a free business this forum is the best paid legitimate forum, good luck.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Earning of free Bitcoin is nothing much compared to what you will earn if you invest so I think it will be better to earn both the free Bitcoin and also from the investment too

I do not think that earning bitcoin for free will be better than investing because you need long hours of work to earn some dollars a month from faucets and free Bitcoin earning sites, and for this you have to look for a legitimate and honest investment site and invest in it.

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you that a small and guaranteed profit is better than a large profit in an unsecured investment
Good luck to you

I do not like to invest because I lost a lot of money on fraudulent sites and therefore I started to learn trading in order to earn from cryptocurrencies without risk of stealing money.  In my opinion, if you are a beginner, earning bitcoin for free will be the best thing for you, but if you have some money, you should start trading cryptocurrencies.

You have to know some good sites for investment and do not invest money in anonymous sites and do not believe that there is a gain of 10% or more within a day because this is a scam.  You have to look for legitimate investment sites and platforms and deposit your money there.

You have to know some good sites for investment and do not invest money in anonymous sites and do not believe that there is a gain of 10% or more within a day because this is a scam.  You have to look for legitimate investment sites and platforms and deposit your money there.

Who doesn't want to earn free money without spending money everyone wants it but it true that there are is a lot of sites which is a scam but there is also the legit site where by investing you can make much more profit so this depends on you.

There are a lot of fraudulent and fake sites posting offers and they are a little tempting
We must beware of such offers, and we must also not enter and work at any site before being asked about by the members present in it.

• +3 1

At beginner level earning free bitcoin is very good step then investing money. But if you want to make profit quickly in crypto you should start from investment then you may be able to earn more then bitcoin. 

No, my friend I never agree with you on this topic and that's because of the poor profits of the business in writing comments here investing in bitcoin is the best way to make big profits true it is dangerous and you can easily lose your money but the person who wants to invest must be knowledgeable enough to avoid scammers and thank you.

I think if you have the websites where you can Get free btc  its amazing  my dear i also search for that websites and i find some and i am earning well.
This website is more reliable to earn money without any investment because here you  just have to post some comments and you will get btc satoshis so this is also a good website to earn money without any investment.

• +1 1

Hello dear member, you are true in your words. Investing money is better if you have money which is extra. But earning less money by posting is better than investment. This is less amount but it is enough according to our work. So keep working. Keep smiling. Thank you.

• +5 1

I love to profit from taps, they are free
The distinctive feature of it is that you will never lose your money
But there is a lot of waste of time
But in my opinion, investment is the best thing for profit

My dear friend, yes, with all the strength, the first for you that we consider the profit of the cryptocurrencies bitcoin much better than the investment, and also we do to win bitcoins and then we invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, my friend, there are many platforms and many scammers, but this should not stop us completely from investing. It is true that earning free bitcoin is good, but investing is a good thing as well.

This is true. I trust the gossip that is in my hands, and I do not trust much that I do not have
I expect that continuing to get small amounts of digital currency is somewhat similar to continuing, because when you withdraw the amount after accumulating for a period, this is also an investment.

Yes my dear friend you're right earning free bitcoin is better then investing in cryptocrency for those people who don't have a knowledge about the cryptocrency trading but not for those who are expert's. If you agrer with me please give good reaction.

Yes, you are right. It's far superior to borrowing, which is subject to chance. Nobody knows what fate has in store for them. I'd rather profit than save, and I'm currently doing so.