Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 78 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes  indeed buddy majority of those investment sites are fake but I don't think earning free bitcoins is better than investment if you have invest in a legit sites then is better than earning free bitcoins. We should be careful with some investment sites.

I didn't think so earning anything free in this world what it will cost us is better to even invest because what they will give you in this side and collect it in the other side, what I mean is they will ask you to pay before getting the free coins.

You went to the wrong sites, my friend, let me advise you about the most secure and reliable platforms for trading cryptocurrencies, which are yobit, binance, kucoin, I think you will change your mind after working on one of them.

This is wrong, my friend. Investing is better in stages than earning a free bitcoin. If you are afraid of fraud platforms, you can search for a reliable investment platform to put your money in

Dear friend, regarding fraudulent and fake platforms, I agree with you. There are many platforms and fake sites. We have to be careful, but my friend, if you want to win cryptocurrencies faster, the best way is to invest, but you must be wary of fraud when investing.

• +5 1

Yeah, i also think earning bitcoins is also better than investment. If you want to invest your money than first you must have experience of investment. You must have lots if information and knowledge about trading. But i prefer to earn bitcoins by writting good post. This is very easy method yo earn money.

I also think that earning bitcoins is better than investment. You can easily make post and earn bitcoins. If you want to earn money by trading than you must have lots of information and experience of trading than you will earn money. Wish you all the best

Yes you are right my friend majority of the investment platforms are fake, but I don't think earning free Bitcoin is better than investment to be candid because if you invest in a legit sites you will earn hugely. 

No one hate to earn without spending money this is absolutely can't be discussed, but about the investment sites, there is honest sites but most of them will work for some days or months then they will disappear, so you need to keep yourself updated with anything new to know what is legit or spam

I don't think that I agree with you , I don't believe in earning bitcoin gor free most of this is scam and cheating except if you're mining , I believe in buying because this is formal and more secure

No it's not, earning free bitcoin was indeed good way to get some bitcoin but if you choose the right way to investing it's more profitable rather than earn bitcoin through some faucet or anything that only pay around $0,001 or more/day when investing give you better profit.

Hi friends, earning free bitcoin is better than investment. If we invest money on some forum and they are fake then it is not good for us.so according to me earning free bitcoin is much better than investment. There are also a lot of sites which are fake and also a lot of sites which are better for earning and you can make more profit with the investment.

I think yes, because dear claim daily bitcoins and earn money so I think this best way to collect money I think you should be agreed my opinion but some of like investment because investment thing peoples come rich but this dicision is your own hand.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free bitcoin profit is a good thing, but not all investments are losers. You have to learn the rules of trading and try once, two and three until you learn the rules of the market. Free profit Bitcoin needs a very long time or trading makes profits if you learn the rules of the trading market

• +1 1

Hello my friend
In my opinion, new beginners should learn, read and do a good job in order to acquire bitcoin step by step, and when they become prominent members, they should learn to invest and start investing bitcoins in order to earn more and more profits.
We wish you all good luck

• +2 1

There are many differences between earning Bitcoin and investing Bitcoin.  Two is never one and the amount of two can never be one. The amount of free bitcoins to earn is very low and the amount of bitcoins invested is very high.  If you want to invest in yobit, you have to invest a lot of bitcoin.  It is not possible to invest a little bitcoin here.  So the two are never one and earning btc best in my opinion. Because earning bitcoin has no risks but invested bitcoin has a lot of risk.

You are absolutely right, buddy. Earning free crypto is still preferable to investing on any investment platform. Almost 90% of those websites are still looking for ways to defraud us. However, there are a lot of scammers when it comes to collecting bitcoin. In this case, however, we do not lose any capital. As a result, it's a lot healthier.

Yes, simply, earning a bitcoin is much better than investing because it does not need capital or an initial amount. Investing increases your profits and may make you lose your money

• +3 1

I agree with you on this, but earning free Bitcoin is little in front of investment deals
Therefore, I advise you to study trading and learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies and stay away from fake or fraudulent sites, and so you will enter into deals that earn you a lot of money
It takes knowledge, patience and risk
Good luck to you.

• +3 1

Yes, there are many fraudulent platforms, so inexperienced beginners prefer to earn a little bit of free Bitcoin over the risk of investing in new platforms.

Investing in sites that give daily interest is very dangerous and you can lose your money in a moment, collecting money from the sites is also good but very tired and in my opinion not all of that is worth the fatigue and the best is the trading

you can just start in this session without any problems you can learn a lot of things here just respect the rules and everything can be good for youwe have to start this department to learn and gain experience.you don't get banned you have to be careful and work hard we will help you if you need anything.you want earn faster in bitcoin then you have to invest and where you can the legit way and that is trading study about tradingyou will not just enter in the things that you didn't know, right? And for me, as a experienced investor, especially in trading, it way better to make investment and,

• +2 1

Given that many investment sites are fake or scams, it is preferable to earn bitcoins for free. However, if you want to earn bitcoins faster, you must invest in a legitimate way, which is trading.

Hi dear 

Yes there are many sites which are not safe for invest 

we should be aware from those sites when we invest our capital

And in my opinion we should follow the recommended sites

All the best thank you

I think the investment is little bit difficult as that requires knowledge and experience to carry out, but the free mining of bitcoin is easier as that requires little strength, but the bitcoin is already big, how sure are you that there are still sites that offer that free without any task, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1