Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 76 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Earning free bit-coin help you for the time being but in my view investment is the best way you can earn money quickly and fulfill your wishes and its a stable source of income too....

That's like a good way to earning money on crypto. Earning bitcoin free and and investing boths are best ways for earning.Earning free is better than investment.If you have zero balance, then you can also earn money

My big concern today was when I saw the price of Talk dropping to 11 satoshi in yobit. It was one of the thwas very late to joincare about crypto. I don't know why you think your imagination will be important whene concerns I have about the payment, and my first thought was that I are.

Yes, I also strongly agree that earning bitcoin for free is much better than investing it in the platforms and sites because it is directly honest. As for the sites and platforms most of them are not honest and only wastes time and exposes us to a lot of fraud, but it is unfortunate that it is never easy to get a free Bitcoin.  Personally, I did not get it, I hope that my friends in the forum who got it put the link for me and thank you.

• +2 1

Everyone is trying to get free bitcoin rather than investing on the site.

Okex is the platform in which you get free sehtoshi on daily basis then you convert them into btc and then your local currency.

Many platforms and websites offer big promises of profits.
And new currencies are offered to us and their value is very weak, and therefore working on them is a waste of luck and effort.
On the contrary, here in the forum, even if we make an effort at work, it offers Bitcoin, which is a stable currency and of good value.

• +2 1

Indeed acquiring little bitcoin is superior to searching for speculations stages to put resources into, a large portion of the crypto venture stages are either tricks or their installments is so low, dealing with a site like cryptotalk is way ideal.

Well, it is good to earn money in exchange for good posts and topics .. even if it is a little, it is better than an unexpected loss .. but for making an investment, you have to be fully aware of what you are doing and study the risks that you may be exposed to .. I wish you good luck.

We must be very aware before investing because some platforms are not safe, they are a fraud, so look for one that is reliable and safe so as not to take risk and you can invest without losing your money.

You are right my grief d but I am really sorry that this is not true in all cases  but It also not work if you are newbie and you have no any idea of trading completely .so if you want to try your kuch 5jey try if only from 

For starters who do not have experience in the field of investment and trading, they are satisfied with the work they earn from the forum because the investment needs a lot of experience in order not to fall victim to scammers

• +2 1

I agree with you dear. Earning bitcoins is better than any investment. There are also lots of website in the market which are fake. If you invest them you will all of your money. I only suggest you becareful before investing any website. Wish you all the best

I do not think this is true. When you invest consciously and learn what to do without being reckless and falling victim to fraud, you will also make a good profit, but you should learn to invest well before starting to work with it.

• +1 1

Investment is necessary in every business running without investment in my point of view Bitcoin not earns.So free mining of bitcoin is very slow you not earns more money.

I have no far experience.  But earning free bitcoin can't beat investment.  And  through investment you can earn a lot.  It is secure to earn more profit.  I suggest you to make investment rather than earning free bitcoins .thank you

Yes, this is true that, sometimes it is not always true that bitcoins are achieved freely, but in case of this forum, it seems absolutely right because so many people are enjoying their earning here and important is that this earning is safe and you have nothing to lose but in case of investing, there is always a risk that you can lose your money.

• +1 1

everyone wants it. But it true that there is a lot of sites which is a scam but there is also the legit site where by investing you can make much more profit so this depends on you where you invest so before invest you should do your own research it helps you to avoid those scam site.

It is very important to earn bitcoin because this gives you a lot of opportunities in life and the first is to earn money to pay for your home or university expenses and investing is very good but you need a lot of money to start investing and win in your next projects.

• +3 1

You are right that the work here is good despite the little money that you get in return, but I do not agree with you that it is better than investment because what you earn from investment is equivalent to double what you earn here, but you must first make sure that the platform you work on is honest and that you are able to bear the risks behind the investment

• +2 1

I do not agree with you, my friend, in the beginning, winning free bitcoin is better than investing because you do not have information about investing, but when you learn well and search for the best trading platforms, the investment is much better.

• +1 1

There are a lot of scams so be careful. You can make a lot of money through trading. Investment needs to be well known. You can gain knowledge by working on this forum. The information we get is invaluable. Correct investment is the best way to earn.  Older members should be consulted to avoid risks.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friends, that the opportunity to be exposed to investment fraud is much greater than in the free Bitcoin profit. For me, I prefer to win a few currencies than to fall prey to scammers and lose a lot of money. Really thorny issues.

For me i used to be afraid of anything that is free in this world because everything is trade by batter in the world give here and take they one can not just get something for free.

I do not think so, my friend, I think the investment is better, but I earn a little from the BTC and I find no harm in that if I can provide the necessary time for it.

Yes you are very right, I think that the free mining of bitcoin might be slow and small, buy it is still better than the investment in cryptocurrencies because there is tension in mining free bitcoin but there is in the investment of cryptocurrency, thanks. 

• +1 1