Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 80 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Not quite, my friend, but in terms of safety I agree with you, but in terms of profit I don't think so, because there are many people whose lives have been almost changed through trading.

I don't agree earning free bitcoin is better than investment because in earning free coins you have to work alot before they give you some reasonable amount of satoshi but in investment all you need to do is to invest in good coins and wait for some time before you sell for good profit.

I don't think that is very much true, my dear friend.  We are all aware that investment issues are very profitable topics if we work well on them, and the profit can reach thousands of dollars per week if we work regularly and actively, compared to free earnings for Bitcoin, which is very few in some cases, an example of this is the faucets.  Therefore, I do not agree with this opinion, but rather we must learn to invest better in order to be able to achieve greater profit.

• +2 1

Well, that's your opinion, but let me tell you something: don't generalize all platforms because some or some platforms are legitimate, and it's up to the investor to find them. Of course, you wouldn't invest in something you didn't understand, right? And, as a seasoned investor, particularly in trading, I believe it is much better to invest while also participating in free cryptos. If you are looking for a unique way to express yourself,

Dear welcome, One of the most important obtaining any profits in this forum is the matter of the serious investor because through research, investigation and hard work, and with that effort, grandfather and perseverance on this site, you will get what you want, not wait to gain while you are sitting and without any effort  Or tired of you and it is better to make an effort to gain

I think it should be applied just for the beginners because they lose their money in their first investment because they don't know anything about trading. That's why they should have to focus first on learning as well as earning free Bitcoin from this site.

I think The main problem on investing was there's a lot of site that is scam but unfortunately investment is better than free bitcoin sites. It is way more profitable and fastest way to earn huge profit.

My argument on this will be synonymous with the employer and the employee.On the cryptotalk platform,and other forums where you make money based on activities performed.This to me is more like the employee status,where one still works for the money.When you invest,that is when you get the money to work for you.

It's not easy to avail a free bitcoin. As a matter of fact their is no harm in trying to invest because its the most advisable way to have profit by your cryptos. Many veterans are successful because they learn how to invest. 

• +2 1

We have to be realistic when dealing with such ideas because there is no platform that can provide Bitcoin for free. Therefore, these sites are often tools for fraud and stealing the money of members who are deceived by false promises.

• +4 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and discussing your experience. I think that we have to watch and plan before trading and that we cannot be dragged behind greed. I hope you did not suffer a lot of losses.
Good luck

The best platform for obtaining cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin is the Crypto Talk platform. It needs some time and effort, but it remains better than others in terms of credibility, legitimacy, and the absence of fraud in it.

I think that your idea is correct that free bitcoin is a good thing, but I do not think that the world of investment is a fraud, but it needs a lot of experience such as the field of digital currency trading

yes my friend you said absolutely right I am little bit agree with you because free Bitcoin is more better than that trading because when you go for the trading there are too much tension and burden so I will prefer the free running.

The truth is that the simple fact of winning bitcoin for free has its advantages, but it is not easy at all, it requires perseverance, discipline and dedication, winning bitcoins is possible through faucets that are a platform that allow us to claim small fractions of bitcoin every so often , but it really isn't profitable sometimes.

I do not think that earning bitcoin for free will be better than investing because you need long hours of work to earn some dollars a month from faucets and free Bitcoin earning sites, and for this you have to look for a legitimate and honest investment site and invest in it.

I see both as a way to make money, but for electronic currencies, they can be obtained with less effort and a little patience. While investing can make me more money but it will also need more effort. And yet the space to make money in this Too big.

There is a paradox between working to get the money and investing to get a profit.
For example, work: You work in a forum to get money, and without capital the value of work is equal to the value of money, and here your loss is weak and money is weak and the work effort may be large.
Investing: Sharing the money in the business to get profits, and here the profits must be greater than the value of the money and the work you have provided.
This is what I wanted to say about trade and investment.

Earning a few bitcoins is good, but free is still a smaller sum. However, you can use the free bitcoin to make some free investments. I recommend that you invest solely in trading. Is it true that teaching is not only not a scam, but also quite profitable?

You have to know some good sites for investment and do not invest money in anonymous sites and do not believe that there is a gain of 10% or more within a day because this is a scam.  You have to look for legitimate investment sites and platforms and deposit your money there.

I do not like to invest because I lost a lot of money on fraudulent sites and therefore I started to learn trading in order to earn from cryptocurrencies without risk of stealing money.  In my opinion, if you are a beginner, earning bitcoin for free will be the best thing for you, but if you have some money, you should start trading cryptocurrencies.

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. The majority of such investment platforms, such as adturbine and mymagnet, are scams that promise heaven and Earth and then misbehave.

I think it depends on type of earning. If you speak of earning little amounts of crypto from faucets, or sites with tasks, it is better to invest. But if you have bitcoin business, like your own faucet, or something else - then you would better continue this way.

I think your point is probably right but investing is risky but if you find a good platform you will get higher value of btc you just have to be patient and soon you might find the right platform that are not scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to earn BTC by publishing posts. Earning free bitcoin by publishing useful posts is much better than investing.