Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 81 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I completely agree with you ... there are many investment platforms that are false and deceptive, most of them steal money so if you do not have sufficient experience I advise you not to enter these platforms ... and choose free collection even if the amounts are small...

But if you are an expert in the field of digital currencies and you have sufficient knowledge about honest platforms and how to invest in them... I think that investing in this case is the best.

• +2 1

Many members here are afraid of investment platforms due to the large number of fraud, but obtaining Bitcoin cannot be better than investing in my opinion because you will not become rich without investing so you should search for a good investment platform Good luck my friend

You are right that earning free bitcoins is better than investing them.  Where we can put it in our own wallet and use it whenever we want without affecting it any profit or loss.  While the investment is always at risk.

Earning bitcoin is good but i think if you want to earn huge amount of money, you should do investing to because you can gain huge money in investing. Earning bitcoin here and also investing is very profitable, if you can manage it then do it. 

In my opinion, if you want to learn then no investment 

If you want to earn then invest. But before invest read all rules.

Regulations and tricks, signals of trading. 

First watch a lectures of trading then start with small investment. Remain active. Makes notes during training of trading. Without training have a chances of loss however in this condition your luck matter. I hope ypu give importance to my words and fellow me for more learn and earn in daily life. 

Unfortunately most of these sites are scam sites and they prove you but all of them are liers so we shoupd work there and waste our time in these scamming sites.

I don't think so that getting free bitcoin is also benefit for you as well as if you get to learn about it you can also invest in it it will be also beneficial for your future.You can invest in such platform you trust them and get your profit in trading.

اجYes, I completely agree with you. This free forum is the safest and best. If you want to work on another site, you can do this. I will put you a special website link in my opinion. I hope you give me your opinion 

Https: //cryptifer.mobi/?r=3383142

Dear friend, Earning a little bitcoin for free is better than investing with your money, and there is a chance that this money will disappear through fraud and theft, so you have to be patient and not greedy. 

Yes , most of the platform to earn invest bitcoin is scam but still there are some legit, and also it is better if we have a two income with out investment and earning of bitcoin.

No, I don't think that. 

I have earned a lot bitcoin from many sites. 

These sites will not be fake or scam, it is very honesty and great. 

I invite every body to deal with it. 

Thank you 

Yes, I agree with you, that there are a lot of fraudulent platforms, but this one deals with all credibility, and bitcoin can be obtained through your work.

My dear friend earning free bitcoin is not easy I think it is waste of time most of the sites are available that give us opportunities to earn free bitcoin but most of them are scams and give you a very little amount. I think investment is good for us to gain more profit from crypto.

The withdrawal fees of litecoin is very less compared to other coins. Also litecoin has small fees and you can exchange your satoshis whereas bitcoin has highest withdrawal fees. So kindly go for litecoin.

• Useful or interesting5
  • +15
  • +25
  • +32
  • +44
  • +51

Useful or interesting

Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent platforms that promise people money, but they do nothing, and I prefer free bitcoin over these fraudulent platforms that do not serve the purpose and thus lose your money because of these sites

But that means a stagnation on your way in the world of cryptocurrencies. I think we need a change in the way we work, and we should not be afraid to enter into new experiences. In my opinion, more research and investigation, gaining more experience and learning new plans will expand our horizons of thinking more.

Since too many investment sites are fake or deceptive, the only way to make money with bitcoins is to receive bitcoins. By investing in an existing website, you can gain more Bitcoin in a shorter period of time. That's right because you don't have to think about investment returns because you don't have any. You're just making money without investing.

Your words contain some logic. Sometimes free profit is good, but not all platforms are insecure. I think the Yobit platform is safe and investing in it is good and profitable.

I agree with you, the profit of bitcoin is better than investing, we do not deny that it may be somewhat small, but it is much better than wasting your money in investing if you are not able to it.

Hello Friends In this time,free bitcoin is very rare. And all free bitcoin site are scammed. So,it is also risky. At now,bitcoin price are huge. so for free bitcoin you have to take more time to earn free bitcoin.Best Of Luck❤️

It's not safe my friend to earn bitcoin for free without working or investing because most of the benefits that sour profit for nothing are the locations of the content of the convenience of them questionable better for you to learn Investment Forum and start doing.

It is very important for smart website names that do not believe and do not fulfill their promise to avoid dealing with them. For me, I did not enter any investment except in the currencies of talk on the yobit platform and as I saw the value of the currency increased

I think so no one hate to earn without spending money this is definitely can't be discussed, but about the investment sites, there is honest place but most of them will work for some days or months then they will disappear, so you need to keep yourself updated with everything new to know what is legit or spam if you want to get profits then make a skilled traders.

In this time,free bitcoin is very rare. And all free bitcoin site are scammed. So,it is also risky. At now,bitcoin price are huge. so for free bitcoin you have to take more time to earn free bitcoin.

Investing is very vast field and if we want to get success in this field then we need to learn much about this feel so that we can get better knowledge about this so that we can get good profit from this field.