Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes thats true.I once fall avictim of investment scam and lst some money.But this site is truely amazing.I can now earn mony with zero investment and the best thing is i can now earn mony by only shareing my  knowledge and experience. 

Yes thats true.I once fall avictim of investment scam and lst some money.But this site is truely amazing.I can now earn mony with zero investment and the best thing is i can now earn mony by only shareing my  knowledge and experience. 

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

It is true that there are some investment sites that are scamming, but there are also honest sites. We must search for the sources of these sites before investing in them so that we can be reassured in our investment operations, and we can also earn currencies for free in order to collect more currencies.

• +2 1

investment sites are fake or scam then better is to earn from bitcoins but if you want earn faster in bitcoin then you have to invest and where you can the legit way and that is trading

yess off course earning free bitcoins is better than investment ,but where you have to earn should be trusted side like that of cryptotalk ,cryptotalk is the best side for earning free bitcoins ,you can earn from this sides by only commenting and reacting on the created topics and posts ,so investing on the forum to get free bitcoins is risky work ,but earning free bitcoins from this forum is the very best way.

• +1 1

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to 

First of all may be you got scammed in a particular website that is hacked. But I would prefer to get both fod free. Investment is a very good trade that will make one get double of their capital.  I will urge you to try yobit investbox,  you get one percentage of what you invest everyday. You will enjoy it and it's legit.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

First of all may be you got scammed in a particular website that is hacked. But I would prefer to get both fod free. Investment is a very good trade that will make one get double of their capital.  I will urge you to try yobit investbox,  you get one percentage of what you invest everyday. You will enjoy it and it's legit.

The rate at which cryptocurrency is increasing in value is very good to us ere in crypto talk. I will advice any one to invest in cryptocurrency because of the assurance of the high profit in return in the future. Their are different reliable exchange where one can invest.

• +2 1

Yeah its correct but just be aware of the scam that is being found in these platforms. Just be aware of things that you are getting into. 

Find a great place to invest in.

Investments and bitcoins can't be differentiated they two have advantages and disadvantages.

thanks for reading:)

Right that a significant number of investment forums are phony or trick at that point better is to acquire frr bitcoins however in the event that you need procure quicker in bitcoin, at that point you need to contribute and where you can the genuine way and that is trade learn about exchanging

Since you are a beginner, your words are correct, I advise you to rely on the free profit of Bitcoin and not to work in investment, because investment needs any experience and wisdom, and before using any platform you should ask about it and its reliability. You can ask any questions to expert members here in case anything happens to you and they will support you until you become an expert in investment.

Hi mate, it is true that there are more sites doing spam to their users, but you cannot say that the free Bitcoin is better than investing. My friend, free Bitcoin is just a starting of your crypto world, but investing can be strong your position in Crypto world. There are also some legit sites in which you can invest your money such as Binance and YoBit sites. People are Investing in these sites and earning high profit.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

No, my friend, the profit of Bitcoin will not help you much. You must strive and tire to get your money. Waiting for free money will never help you, and not all reservations are bad. Before starting investing, you must make sure that the wallet is legitimate.

No bro I don't think so that most of the investments are fake or scam as you are saying if you have experience and knowledge about investment of a currency then it's very good to invest or trade a currency. And as you are saying that the free Bitcoin are very good for us of course.  I don't think that there is a person who hates the free income as you are saying that the free Bitcoin are better than investment.

Investing is more profitable but it has more risks, while earning free Bitcoin is not profitable but it has no risk. you can earn more in investment because you can assure that your investment is secured and it can be doubled or tripled.

Edited by hatambaba
  • Useful or interesting 1

Most of the investment pages if you do not enter in the first moment you may not be able to recover your income, the essential thing is to recover your investment and you manage to make a profit in that type of pages that is why I prefer to try to earn cryptocurrencies for free and with many referrals which give you the possibility to earn more cryptocurrencies.

It makes more sense to get free Bitcoin. Some of the investment sites are closing the site. That's why we should choose the platforms that are robust and used by many people. For example, Yobit Exchange is a very good platform.

I am also don't done one of talk token or btc  in investment i am just collecting my daily earning and my daily btc i don't have any greed to become reach in days by crypto  i think we should only makes our daily earning.

• +1 1

I agree, earning free BTC is a great way to increase income. Personally, i want to do that and not invest in dubious sites, which usually end up being scams.

Most of the platforms may be fake and deceptive. I advise you on yobit if you want to profit and trade it is better than investing that is dangerous
On sites that offer benefit on a daily basis

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

No no no, free bitcoin not better than investment. It depends on the platform you choose to invest your money, if you choose hyip platform that promises huge returns then you are not really investing but giving your money to the scammers. Investment platform like yobit investbox is never a scam as many has made millions from it. Trading is also an investment, you can trade and make huge profits. On the other hand, free bitcoin will never make you rich.

• +1 1

Obviously my dear, Earning free bitcoin is better than investment. Without proper investment knowledge, you cannot get good profit from your investment, you have a high chance to lose  your money. So i don't suggest you invest money as a beginner. You can learn and research about crypto currency. So i think as a beginner earning free bitcoin is a good way. 

• +1 1

It's not easy to avail a free bitcoin. As a matter of fact their is no harm in trying to invest because its the most advisable way to have profit by your cryptos. Many veterans are successful because they learn how to invest. 

Ever one have different point of view some want to earn from trading some want earn free coin some want to earn from working I want to use both. 

Earning money on cryptotalk is very beneficial for us because now a days nothing happens without investment here nothing required for investment just earn with patience and knowledge.

You are right sir, many sites in digital world working but all sites are not working honestly some of them are scam and fake they only work temporarily and cheat with you snatch your balance and say for big profit so you all are be careful from these fake sites.You can invest on crypto and yobit forum.AVa trade Butenix Ltd these are scam sites.

Earning bitcoin for free is really wonderful, but you cannot say that it is better than investing, because investing and trading is more profitable than free, it is up to you، Either you work here for free and earn a little money, or you search and gain knowledge about trading and investing, in order to earn a high return.

Edited by Maya20
  • Useful or interesting 1