A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

Friend, you are completely right! This feature would allow many of us , especially beginners, to write good and adequate messages. Because many people write complete nonsense, because they want to get an easy profit for themselves, and this does not play for them in the best way!

well, it is true that newbie do not know what to talk about because they are new to the forum , but I think that to write one hundred post then you somehow got enough knowledge to start , and who is willing to write one hundred comment surely got what it takes to be a member, as I have seen posts are evaluated before they are redeemed and that is more than enough. regards.

• +3 2

@guatazoo i think the admins and moderators are always monitoring the user's post at any point so if there is spamming in the user immediately they can detect it and he or she will be banned from the forum

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

The facts demonstrate that individuals who just come to make spam in the gathering join each day however I don't feel that directors should take this severe measure since we ought not all compensation together for miscreants I think we as a whole merit the chance..

My friend, it is possible to verify the legitimacy of new members and the legitimacy of the posts they make, but there is no need to impose stricter rules in the forum

The rules now in place are very convenient and effective, and the number of spammers has decreased dramatically

• +3 1

All newcomers to this forum will commit errors, either purposefully or accidentally, and they should be prepared to observe the forum's principles and not use spam

@himu505

image.png.93f3b2f4a5b583bbdabf33d8a9c8f359.png

Errm, excuse me, but where exactly did I said in that quote that undeserving users SHOULD get dumped after completing 100 posts? Are you misunderstanding something?

It is the OP's suggestion to have newbie accounts scrutinized after a certain number of posts, then have those undeserving ones get dumped(???) if they failed to make it through. I merely pointed out that 50 posts is too easy for spammers to make through. As for the OP's suggestion, I was (and still am) against the matter. As you can see in the next comments back there, I was also concerned about the logistics behind the suggestion (tweaking the forum's website programming, hiring and paying the mod/s to do it, etc.), and thus was trying to show that we ought to stick to the current system of 100 posts requirement for payments, the warning points, and everything else, as it is still the less hassling. If that wasn't too obvious, then I'm sorry.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not mad at you (I *very* rarely do, anyway). But please, next time, do try to understand the context of the comments a bit more. Some members may not be as forgiving if somebody else misinterpret their comments and might lash out accordingly.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I am not agreed with your title you said that all the newbies are the spammers while it is not true there are many users that are good enough and they are hard working too.

Newbies are the cause of all spamming post i suggest the admin should verify 100 post of a newbie before they can accept such member each an every post should undergo a survey before any acceptance and this will be a good help.

I do agree with the locking of the account for a day to be thoroughly verified as I know there are only a limited number of mods on the site and there are still a lot of irrelevant and spam posts that get through.

If I'm not mistaken, when you finish 100 posts, the panel shows how many posts were useful. In my humble opinion there should be 100 posts because the less, the easier it will be to complete, and many do not do it out of laziness and lack of quality. After 50 posts, it will be quick and there will be no way of knowing if the member deserves to be here and if there is quality in his work and if he is determined to work even with the difficulties.

A hundred posts is just the right amount and should be kept as it shows the dedication, interest, and perseverance that the user has but I do agree with the locking of the account for a day to be thoroughly verified as I know there are only a limited number of mods on the site.

• +1 1

yes you are find the requirement of hundred post before you can start earning money is too much there should be only few one like 50 or 25 so that people can start generating money in next just few days

You don't know how to talk about comments that are new to the forum, but I think that when you go to write a hundred posts, you have got enough knowledge to start somehow, and who is determined to make a hundred comments.

It`s a quite smart decision considering these first 100 messages. Many people try to write them as fast as possible, so they forget about quality and start spamming. To avoid it we really need some changes 

• +2 1

Honestly mate i think 100 is good but however it takes so long in fact it not easy but i think there was a good reason why this had to happen however as am right now i really dont have the idea of why this being 100 to start it off. maybe in between 75 posts can do so.

When members publish 100 posts, the moderators check these posts and delete the useless topics. Certainly if these members post anything that violates the rules of the forum, the moderators will warn them and even ban them if their posts are useless. These 100 posts are an opportunity for members to train and understand the forum rules well.

Newbies don't know about the rules very well so their mistakes cannot be regarded as spams. That's why this forum have not kept any action on the first warning point that they receive. The moderators have capability to judge the newbie while he is posting his first hundred posts so there is no need to lock his account anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hello everyone base on my own perspective I think for the newbie you need to be careful with how you react on every post and make sure you read the question carefully which will make it easy for you to answer 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Pro100Darya said:

That's right , and I think this is a really cool and correct decision! Because, before, spammers could create multiple accounts, and immediately receive large payments in satoshi. This is not economically profitable for the forum, and of course, I want the community to be alive. Therefore, the administration takes such a step, for the best achievement!

That's right, as an old user of this forum, I used to often meet how many spammers there were, because there were no such restrictions before! many users created several accounts, and wrote posts, winding up satoshi, and displayed them. in fact, this is an unpleasant situation, because, after that, the administration even had to close the registration for half a year!

• +3 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

The best method has already been implemented into the forum's mechanism, don't you think the admins too would have reasoned all possibilities before implementing the one they implemented, but nonetheless if they see that your opinion is good I'm very sure they'll implement it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is our collective responsibility to guide the newbies in making sure they complete their 100 meaningful post and most importantly to ensure they follow the rules.because alot of them may be ignorant on how the forum operates.we can be their guide in order to avoid plagiarism and spamming.

• +2 1

Those posts are now checked, in light of the fact that when any part post some theme inevitably they will confirm it and eliminate it if this post is pointless or considered as a spamming.

• +2 1

I understand and share your concerns to keep the forum clean, but newbies are just new to the forum and are just doing their best to get along with the forum rules. Let give them some times.

Well I think once you have undergo the process of first hundred comment, the admin will as well monitor you by deleting sparm comment. By so doing, the administrators believe that after you might have finished your first hundred comment, it is believe that you will know the difference between sparm post useful post. So i see no reason for any one day lock as you have been screen already during the first hundred comment. That is my take.