When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
valenteeno

When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change

If your post will not be counted in yobit, then its not counted as useful post. Try harder to write useful topics or comments and all 30 posts can be counted.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yobit needs time to detect your new posts, this is common since a hosting has a cache. So just wait for 24 hours to resolve this problem.

Yes, i face this problem today. I to do a post and not increase my post. First of all i confused, after some time the number of post increased automatically. 

Counting for your declare will be be agreed what time your note will be proper as for each the declare un needed notes will be not agreed from the frorum ,that's the incentive your place count is not changing.

Meaningless and useless comment are not counted by cryptotalk so all u need to do make post within 100 character and those are have to be meaningful

Meaningless and useless comment are not counted by cryptotalk so all u need to do make post within 100 character and those are have to be meaningful

I think almost everyone has encountered this problem. But I think it doesn't last forever. It goes away in an instant. I think it's because of the problem with the website.

Well that's not ok i think. When i post and go to yobit and check the counter there, it always change. There is something wrong with your account or you are posting in wrong section. Contact to administertion.

maybe your posts have less than 100 words or spam  or got deleted or something like that ! im not sure i didn't have this problem yet and i dont know what you have to do if it was a bug it would be for everyone but its only for you i think you should ask admins for help.

Many members report on member posts without any reason. It is possible that your posts are repeated without being intended, so you should do the research first.

Yeah for a post to truly number in yobit it must have passed the prerequisites like 100 words conjointly it being of offer assistance to this gatherings in crytotalk

It happens sometimes if the post is not useful. Yobit only counts useful posts and other posts are not counted as the useful one.So there is nothing to be shocked about this.

Hello my friend. As far as i know there is no bug. There are several reasons why your post isn't getting count in yobit panel. Maybe you are doing replies on same topic. Or probably the post on which you did comments were deleted by the moderators. 

This could be happening for one of two reasons. The first reason is that the post you are creating is not useful to the forum and therefore the moderators have deemed the post as not being meaningful and have not counted it for your earnings. The second possibility is that there is a slight delay or lag in posts getting counted, which does happen on occasion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not found such problem yet. And i have no solution of your problem. As i am beginner and i am improving my knowledge through this forum. 

Sometimes there is a lag on the system of yobit because there is a huge amount of user that is using it. so in that case you can just wait for a couple of minutes or hours and then check it again. but if the problem is still there, you can send a message to their support to fix the problem.

My friend, there are two reasons. The first reason is that you made posts in sections that do not count posts inside, such as a section outside the subject
The second reason is that moderators delete posts for you because they violate the rules

This did not happen to me in advance. The problem may be that posts are deleted permanently, or that you publish in some sections that do not count the topics and posts that you post.

Try posting in other sections and improving the quality of your posts

So it is not deleted

Perhaps when you sent message moderator deleted on forum subject where already was your old message and from-for this you have written the same number of messages that and was, or you simply write messages in unpaid topic.

maybe your are posting in a board that it is not yet covered by the pay per post campaign, some of them are "off-topic", "jobs" and referrals, that is what I am thinking that is why you experienced it.

Hello, this problem faces people in the event that the topic they are sharing is not useful which leads to its deletion or there is another possibility which is that you did not link your account in the forum with the platform try to improve the level of your topics

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some reasons why your comments has not counted because,.you should check your network is fast and the other reason is you have commented on the same post which you have already posted

On 1/5/2020 at 7:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

I also got this kind of problems many times. After that i got this problem solution. Sometime this platform make some upgrade. And that time we face problems like this. Try to post on this forum after some time. Your post will count

Sometimes the posts are not sufficient, such as less than 100 characters, or there may be a problem with the site