Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

My dear brother, even though there exists more valuable cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin, I think the most famous one is Bitcoin. I also didn't know the answer of it, but I know that only 21 million of Bitcoin is left. And on the day today life the availability of Bitcoin is getting lesser, so after demand is increasing, that's why I think the value of Bitcoin goes up.

Yes that is indeed true because i consider that btc is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it'll see better days ahead with leading advantages. Those who invested or will invest will see more revolutions.

It is considered the first digital currency and it is available to everyone without exception, no one controls it, and everyone predicts a good future for it with the technological development, that the era of cryptocurrencies has begun.

Bitcoin currency is the most important currency so far and its price is determined by supply and demand and its existence has achieved a major development in the field of digital currencies.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in crypto market and when launch this bitcoin, not valuable I think when one bitcoin prices few cents but in2011 are2012 people believe in bitcoin and invest in this coin, and few years later bitcoin prices goes high and bitcoin popularity increase, now in the market so many valuable coins listed in market, but no other gain this popularity.

Yes of course  ! As we know  that  bitcoin is very useful  and helpful  currency  . And in start it is so popular  so i hope that it will become  more  popular  in near future due to its qualities. This is very profitable  currency. 

bitcoin begins to have esteem since of those individuals who trusted it and as the a long time passed by numerous are getting included with it the cost are expanding and it got to be more important.

What is valuable meaning? It was valuable since it had a price in 2010, it gets more valuable as price is increasing but probably to find the real value we should be removing inflation in usd, which is the primer account method for bitcoin price. 

"" Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? "" Calculating bitcoin's value is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly earnings per share. Here with crypto it is mostly of what people are willing to pay compared to it's rarity and use case. The more bitcoin gets adopted the more the value will. that's all

On 1/6/2020 at 4:42 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

For those new to Crypto, joining their bitcoin is very valuable.Because they will get a good idea about Bitcoin and start trading.Which is very important for Bitcoin.

Well said and to be honest the project of bitcoin is a promising one and those user of bitcoin who recently join will find it very useful during trading as well as investment.

There are some other coins on the market that are more expensive than Bitcoin but few people have heard of them.
It depends on the power of its commercialization being of great value
And I agree with you, bitcoin is considered one of the best coins and its project is very useful nowadays

Bitcoin is a digital currency. The reason why bitcoin is valuable is that bitcoin is the first digital currency and people make lots of profits from it by investing in bitcoin that's my many individuals and big companies are interested in bitcoin. 

In spite of the fact that when bitcoin to begin with came around, numerous individuals did not take it genuine. They saw the speculators and crypto dealers of at that point as visionaries, but after a few a long time, bitcoin rose. And up till presently, it's driving within the world of crypto money.

• +1 1

In my opinion there is strong cause behind the creation of bitcoin and it is the reason of its value in the market,  and that is to oppose the banking system of the world. It's demand and sale made it so much valuable in the world.  And it's a trust worthy coin that is always giving benefit to its investors. 

No doubt, Bitcoin is now the largest crypto currency all over the world, as you can see many leading contries are doing fast paper works to legalized bitcoin. About one year ago i was unaware about this treassure but i can assure you that there will be no kid on earth who was unknown about bitcoin in the next 5 years. Its an asset that you can trust more than anything. You even can plana your future on it.

A few years ago, the price of Bitcoin was very low and it didn't matter much, but in a very short period of time, the price and popularity of Bitcoin has increased very fast. But I don't know much about the history of Bitcoin, I guess now the price of Bitcoin will go up further.

• +1 1

Bitcoin's worth is given by market interest on one section and by diggers who contribute their time and exertion to mine bitcoin. Computing bitcoin's worth is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly income per share. Here with crypto it is generally of what individuals are eager to pay contrasted with it's extraordinariness and use case. The more bitcoin gets received the more the worth will rise, in light of the fact that there are just 21 million bitcoins and as it gets utilized for some more exchanges it gets more hard to have it , so it gets more uncommon thus it gets more worth.

Bitcoin before is considered to be with lower price but I think with present progress made so far in technology Bitcoin is now getting high more than before, and I believe it will continue rising with the progress they are making so far.

Although at first bitcoin was low value. But day by day it's value is going up. Currently, its value is $35k. At the end of 2021 it will reach to 100000 dollars. Overall bitcoin is a high profitable coin. Anyone can buy and hold it for huge profit.

The way the bitcoin emerges and being connected with the Satoshi Nakamoto as the creator of the bitcoin, it is something that is pseudonymous. Bitcoin being a crypto that follows the decentralized eco-system, it is independent and is not controlled by any central authorities or governments, and can be sent or received peer-to-peer, and lies on the top of the blockchain network. It has a circulating supply of 18,610,018 BTC coins and a max. supply of 21,000,000 BTC coins. 

both for raw in order to cryptography, change of integrity  penny is extremely invaluable.for the reason that they are going to get back really useful most bank note and begin short selling.which is incredibly important because coin.

Yes, Bitcoin is a topper nowadays and everyone can get information about it. A lot of people are working on it and doing a lot of runs  And there are many such sites have also come from which you can get free bitcoins which you do not even have to work and you are running free. nowadays it is running on top And people have positive response about this and people have positive positive feedback. 

Yes we all know that bitcoin is the best currency now a days.Bitcoin is growing very fast Bitcoin has more progress than other currencies And I also hope that in the coming time, Bitcoin will be the currency of the whole world.And it will prove to be the most beneficial currency.

• +4 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

Bitcoin was much cheaper when it came on the market.The price of Bitcoin went up to 0.03.Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 40,000.It is expected that its price will increase further in the future.