DDoS Protection Implemented by the Forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

DDoS Protection Implemented by the Forum

Whenever i search in this forum the redirect page says that this website is ddos protected. I have never knew the meaning of it. Thanks for the information. About a month ago yobit also faced the problem. There were 3 or more ddos attack in few days.  But haven't ho through in this forum.

@PiroSense Absolutely that the forum has already enabled DDoS protection/detection while accessing the forums with careful planning and security measures in order to avoid the loss of confidential data from attacks corrupt by blocking traffic to websites

download (14).jpg

• +2 1

I hope it's enabled and think it is, because I have never seen DDOS attacks here, but sometimes forum is lagging and it can be harmful for our performance. Hope admins attitude is serious to this question

I am glad to hear this from you... it is the forum's right to protect itself against any attacks... and it is better for us as members to feel that the forum we are part of is well protected... Hackers are everywhere and there are many greedy and malicious people.

for me today is the first time I log in to the forum and it was fast , but what exactly you meant by a DDOS protection ? if you mean the captcha and Bot test then yes I had to do  them maybe twice until I was able finally to finish making my account , I see this a good step to prevent any more DDOS attacks in the future

On 1/5/2020 at 6:06 AM, PiroSense said:

For those who didn't know about DDoS, in simplest words, it is an attack by a network of high number of computers (called botnet) that accesses a site at the same time, making the traffic of data heavy, which could eventually bring the server down, or at least slow down the loading times. For more info about DDoS, read here:

DDoS means Distributed Denial of Service where multiple computers are automated to attack a certain computers thereby causing to bring halt to the system functioning, and it may be solved by rerouting IP addresses from those systems to another IP to attack

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right my dear this forum has implemented DDOs protection bcz the browsing has become slow and sometimes our page doesn't load and it's shows cloudfalre protection. Hope it would have good results and more improvement should be brought specially slow internet disturbing us

Yes, this is really happening, but I do not find any inconvenience in that, as long as it is a protection system that will protect the forum from hackers, I can be a little patient, I hope that will fulfill the purpose

You are correct, I saw that as well, so this affirms that the administrators are as yet chipping away at this discussion and they are not missing anything and attempting to give all that great to hence site, a debt of gratitude is in order for them

It is good that the forum wants to stay safe from the hacks and from the hacks for the users and members of the forum the security is always welcomed at all the places.

don't you think that it is a good thing that we are now safe from hacking and the site is also safe from all kind of hacking  so are our accounts

It is true that this protection appears to me whenever I want to enter the forum as very useful and I recently noticed that this protection has been added to the yobit platform as well.

In my opinion this is a good initiative taken by the term of the forum.I was also surprised when accessing cryptotalk and DDos protection appeared.It is really goos for all members that moderators are doing something to protect site from any hackers.

Although the dDos protection system implemented in the forum causes the forum to slow down, it is a necessary thing because the servers could be extremely negatively affected from such an attack and the site might go down for days. The security measures in both Yobit and Cryptotalk is good in this aspect. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

DDos protection I guess exists in this forum. So, according to what I have read, a site lags when more than one computer accesses the site at the same time. In this forum, I think this problem is prevented by cloudflare.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I notice that there is a slowdown in the server in the Crypto Talk platform, it is a problem that really needs to be solved, I wish you good luck

Ddos security is must for site like the Cryptotalk discussion as it encourages us however we experience so delay for quite a while yet it assists with keeping away from those bots send by programmers to assault us. So it's an incredible advance by discussion administrator.

Well if it is what it is then i have encountered this problem at some point and also the thing is it happens every now and then but this 2021 it really hasn't started some problems so far so maybe ill observe where this can possibly go into and how bad could it be really?

It seem like the forum is now making use of cloudfront now ,and i guess this would be the cause for tge skiw down thwn and it will sliw diwn its browsing but it's safety will secured .

Right my dear this has implemented ddos protection because the browsing has became slow and different hackers everywhere have to do protect it from all the work here in this forum 

.i hope that will fulfill the purpose .

I thinks it's a very wonderful decision taken by the site to further protect itself and its users from smart bots that are capable of bypassing the Google capatcha 

Ddos security is important for sites like the Cryptotalk forum because it aids us in preventing bots sent by hackers to target us, even if we encounter some delays. As a result, the forum moderator has taken a great step.

• +3 1

Ddos security is important for sites like the Cryptotalk forum because it aids us in preventing bots sent by hackers to target us, even if we encounter some delays. As a result, the forum moderator has taken a great step.

• +2 1

Yes they did, but this protection has negative effect on mobiles when trying to access cryptotalk from mobile so maybe they should reconsider it.