Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

Cryptocurrency trading already exists, but not in the magnitude necessary for employment to grow, with the appearance of bitcoin and the subsequent creation of hundreds of cryptocurrencies and platforms, thousands of jobs have been created and as diversification advances, this sector will continue to grow.

I don't think crypto trading is an easy task to do, that's why it needs an expertise to do it right and It's not a wise move to do a crypto trading sessions without proper knowledge because you might lose your hard earn money if you don't do it in the right way. crypto trading is a complicated job that's why only few has been choosing this kind of work, technically it is not the solution to solve the unemployment problem in general. 

Edited by Masterrex

Interesting idea, because it will be a real in the future, such as a lot of humans will be participants of the crypto projects, and take salary from the fee, it will really solve the unempoloyments problem, but it will be very hard to realize

Cryptocurrency trading is actually very risky and requires a lot of experience to be successful. This will not solve the problem of unemployment, but despite all the risks, many newcomers to the cryptocurrency market will grow.

I totally agree with you friend, personally I think that all people should learn about the cryptographic world since it is the future.
I am a last-year law student and I have learned as much as I can on my own, thanks to the internet the task is quite simple! and it is something that will undoubtedly be more useful to me in the future

Unfortunately, the job crisis has become harsher now due to the pandemic. Then, people are resorting to other alternatives to make a living. As many have highlighted here, trading is not an easy thing, especially in highly volatile markets, such as crypto. Yet, in my opinion, anyone with a strong interest can work hard towards the goal of becoming a profitable trader in the long-term. I believe if one works hard, perseveres and has enough patience, the payoff of doing trading can eventually provide a way to make a living. 

Unfortunately, crypto cant solve even half of unemployment. It requires a lot of start capital, so common unemployed guy without money cant make trading as his main job ;( 

I think that if you train and educate yourself, gaining experience, you could fight world unemployment, since entering this type of markets without experience is high risk, which is important to teach and instruct the wonder of the cryptographic world, but  also the dangers.

yes i always thought the same since in crypto there is a space for everyone to work , many people that didn't have jobs are now able to work if they put a bit effort in learning then they will be able to make a decent income to serve their needs , and this also goes for people with limited income and have families to feed , crypto was a great help for such type of people

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If this helps people who have been unemployed to see alternatives and not depend on the borders of their country of origin, in the world of cryptocurrencies anyone with a small capital can enter this world and start trading to increase Their capital can serve as a bridge between the bank and the purchase of cryptocurrencies, the creation of websites monetized by the publication of content about cryptocurrencies or simply trading in the short or long term, all can be self-employed and choose the career they want in life, this world of cryptocurrencies gives wealth to people who investigate and stay informed.

z7K3SYt.png

New people in trading are commonly risk their money without any knowledge of how to trade right. I think it is not a good idea unless people are going to be educated it this root. If there is going to be a course before you start trading, then it will be much safer. 

At this time it is easy to work with crypto than in a traditional job, there is usually a lot of unemployment in the world due to covid 19, this is a consequence of how badly managed the world is.

It is not that the blockchain is going to reduce unemployment in the countries but it can help many people to gain extra money as long as they know how to use the tools in the correct way, the commercialization of Cryptocurrencies has its risks

cryptocurrency trading in our time is profitable and convenient.. that is why many unemployed people can earn so much and not just sit idly by

I totally agree with you, it's a fit solution so now I'm looking for a job, but can't find that.
So I went to cryptocurrencies for a decent income.

image.png.835cac54762ed0c344ec5a47a651da6f.png

You are completely right & it is a very good idea, to engage other people, inform them, help them and include them in the Cryptographic world. It would solve your financial problems. Cryptocurrencies are an opportunity & utility that we can all use, it is just a matter of application, patience and interest

I have currently been able to get a way out of the crisis produced by the pandemic thanks to cryptocurrencies! It seems to me that it is a more viable solution that we have to be able to generate an extra income in our portfolios! But be careful, you have to do it with the due responsibility it deserves, so as not to fall into despair and end up worse than before!

this can be happen.. this thougt was in my mind but i think there will be also some problems.. as you can see when any sector develops there comes some changes in situation.. firstly posting in here was easy now it's difficult.. like that if the all investors come to market and come with proper knowledge for earning then there may the stabilisation of market.. so the earning will be less.

At this time it is easy to work with crypto than in a traditional job, there is usually a lot of unemployment in the world due to covid 19, this is a consequence of how badly managed the world is.

It is a very good suggestion because there are many people who cannot get a job and many are unemployed professionals and starting to educate people from colleges for digital or crypto jobs could solve the problem of unemployment because new forms of commerce and new companies may emerge and give work to all these people. Teleworking could also be implemented so that people can work from home and would only need a computer and internet but this must be implemented from schools and universities.

• +3 1

First of all the world needs a recontibility with cryptocurrencies once this happened if we can accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment but unfortunately the digital world is advancing little by little

• +4 1

Crypto trading plays a very important role in resolving the unemployment crisis.  Because it is possible to eliminate unemployment through crypto trading.  In the present era, the number of unemployed is increasing day by day.  The role of key trading in relieving unemployment is immense

Unfortunately we have jobless in our country I think in far future the internet job will replace the real job to solve problems of unemployment including me 

• +4 1

12 minutes ago, adamramis said:

Unfortunately we have jobless in our country I think in far future the internet job will replace the real job to solve problems of unemployment including me 

But do you see the negativity of most people turning into online jobs? there will be no developments going on because for that we need people who do actual jobs/physical jobs.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, yato987 said:

yes i always thought the same since in crypto there is a space for everyone to work , many people that didn't have jobs are now able to work if they put a bit effort in learning then they will be able to make a decent income to serve their needs , and this also goes for people with limited income and have families to feed , crypto was a great help for such type of people

Yes, this field has helped me a lot because I was able to learn on my own through the Internet and began to make good profits even though I did not know any information about crypto before.

• +3 1