Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

Yes, you are right friends. I also thought about it that crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster all over the world. Already crypto talk is a alternative earning site where thousands of people around the world are becoming self employed day by day.so i  parsonally believe that crypto trading will be able to remove unemployment problem from the glove.          

The cryptocurrency is not exclusive to anyone and everyone can work with it. I'm a student and in my spare time I work by encoding and trading and reap additional profits from it.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 1

It is a very important topic, my friend. Yes, this field allows everyone to get rid of the phenomenon of unemployment due to the continuous work that it does and the multiplicity of languages and translations for all countries and all regions.

Hi friend you are right crypto talk trading to solve the unemployment disaster as we can observe that Crypto talk currency platform has really helped most of us not only the unemployed people but also the students who post and comments to earn money in order to settle our day to day activities 

• +2 1

I think trading is a good way to earn money but if you ask me is it a reliable income source, my answer would be no. You may make good money in a time but you may start losing for example in a bearish market. so in my opinion, trading can never replace a job which has a constant and secure income. Our main concern should be having a decent job and then we can think about investing some of our money. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crypto trading has really help most of the unemployed members including the students which reduce the rate of poverty and we really recommend the efforts of the Senior members as well as the moderators for their tireless efforts and I wish us success

Yes we are agree your point of view it solve the unemployment disaster of trading many people who are not able to job and jobless no food to survive in the life and full fill their family expenses then they are attach with crypto earn money.

Trading is one of the best ways to deal with unemployment.  Because trading is the best way to make money.  If one trades on the real site by selecting suitable coins with enough knowledge and skills about trading then one can earn more money in a short time.  Which will change their financial situation and eliminate unemployment.

I am amongst the younger human beings who do now not have a everlasting job, and I matter on making cash from the Internet, mainly in the subject of cryptocurrency trading, the place I make a big profit, in order to fulfill my each day needs. 

Trading can help in this unemployment crisis when governments fail to fullfill the promise. Now a days people shift their business to digital media but it is not a definite solution. 

You are very right, cryptocurrencies are a great solution to so many problems related to unemployment, since it is a very good alternative that is in development but that to start you need some knowledge and not very large capital.

Many educated people in the world are not getting jobs.  As a result, they are unemployed.  But for them, crypto will be the best way to make money in the world.  But there are most students in the crypto world.  Those who are unemployed will be able to earn a good amount by trading and investing in the crypto world.  But first they have to acquire all the knowledge of the crypto world.  As a result, they will be able to find better ways to make money in the crypto world.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Yes there are lot of  literate people who are jobless and they don't have any type of employment  so cryptocurrencies providing them a way to earn good about of money for their need and also enhance their knowledge.

I agree, cryptocurrency opens up opportunities for educated people who don't have a job, they can learn about cryptocurrency and enter the world of crypto trading. Crypto trading is a promising job if we can take advantage of it so that they don't have to look for jobs out there anymore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

It is a really good idea if countries can establish private schools to teach trading and provide loans to people who can do work and get rid of unemployment.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, wilbertson said:

Yes, the unemployment problem can be solved through cryptocurrency trading. It is really good if it receives enough attention from some volunteer youth

Crypto currency offers several opportunities for earnings crypto money, serving as alternative employment rather than depending on active economy work only. Trading of crypto currencies enable availability and circulation of crypto money among the masses

• +1 1

Crypto market is the great market and it reduce the unemployment disaster and its true becasue i don,t have a job and i am an educated person but i earn the money through the crypto market through trading and also to buy the coins and when that go to high sell that in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps you can say that learning crypto and associated technology such as blockchain have many benefits because the number of future jobs in these sectors will be very high, so learning these skills will be beneficial for graduates and new learners to be able to have a good job or income in the future.

• +2 1

it makes a lot of sense, every day we see new ways of working online and cryptocurrencies are the best alternative by which we can have a kind of job to be able to have an extra income in the face of temporary unemployment, it can also be said that starting in the Cryptocurrency exchange with very good knowledge gives us better results.

Yes of course I am agree with you we can reduce the unemployment by the earning of cryptocyrrency because we can invest our money and also can trading to get more profit. Therefore we should recommend the people to join this forum to reduce the unemploymen disaster in the world.

From my opinion, the Cryptotalk forum has played a very important and useful role in the sense that in the days of giving in particular Coronavirus, when a lot of people were left sitting in their houses, they can work here and make a lot of money.  Now sit at home and work on the rest of the crptotalk Forum and you can earn a lot of money. 

These are a real alternative so that people can obtain passive profits to survive at the beginning after being a person clearly knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies, there is where you really get much more profit from cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, there are many varied and free programs that can be used in the payment process to solve problems as stock exchanges with exclusive development need more numerous payment programs where they give rewards for that as the cryptocurrencies in the markets rise according to the demand for them

@alaarami Its really important to work and we need to be sure and be good in effort to what is the right idea to we have to wok and be sure of the best effort and we need to really be sure that we have to work and put together , the solutuin will not come with trading, because , this is tough , we need to find the solutions, its really be good for the same good working in such source that we have to do that work that is easy to grow with. Trading never solves any problems, there are trillions of dollars traded everyday