How people get paid by this crypto currency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

How people get paid by this crypto currency?

Well, rather, when the cryptocurrency is recognized as the same currency as the Swiss franc or the dollar. In the meantime, unfortunately, we are waiting and we hope

• +2 1

Considering the payments, I think that cryptocurrencies would be paying for a digital wallet, nowadays there are multiple wallets, just keep in mind that it is one of high valuation and not a recently launched wallet market.

It is such a thing that you buy gold and put it in your home so that its wish rises and sells it, and this is one of the things that you can earn from digital currencies if you bought some currencies and left them until the amount of important profits rises according to what you invest and why is it more profitable

Well, cryptocurrency is not literally source of money, the reason why many people using this cryptocurrency to get some profit it's because of being volatile, which means that it can be changed it's price to low or high.

I prefer a thousand times to invest in crypto over hotels and gyms, the return on investment is much higher if you know what you are doing. You can send the fiat money from your card or your bank to an Exchange and exchange it for crypto. Invest, trade, hold cryptos waiting for their price to rise, etc. This undoubtedly generates much more money if you have knowledge and a strategy to follow. In addition to having control of your money at all times, outside the domains of a bank. Later the reverse process, from cryoto through an Exchange to fiat money if you need it. Many are incredulous in this world, it is normal when you start or when you look from the outside. Once you buy your first BTCs, that's when it all begins.

In my view they just want to introduce the the yobit to the people just die to this they are giving some coins to trade and this really good thing.

Yes there is no doubt people get paid through the crypto. It is easy and reliable. You do trade in crypto wallet or store in crypto in wallet then if you want paid they send crypto to your wallet or you have then sell ot or exchange and money transfer to your bank and other also many ways if you want paid. There is no any problem.

The money as per cryptocurrency would be transferred into the wallet for exchange and thereby converted into money. This is great way of earning good amount of money within good time. This was really helpful post my friend.

• +2 1

If you want to know about crypto currency payment system then its must for you to get involve in crypto world and research about it badly.. By the way crypto currency payment system is a online payment system  that occurred in. Coding way..  This payment system work on by blockchain authorities..                    

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:19 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

just because they can invest in their money in other businesses like hotels, gyms,

I wonder how the investments in hotels and gyms would be doing after the corona virus has 90% of all of them shut down for one year. The question made above is about why invest in something new and not something that works and was the same made as why invest in the internet a few years ago so the answer is there for everyone having same question.

• +2 1

It is a business of buying and selling cryptocurrencies, just like the stock market, but the currency that is traded is cryptocurrency. These trades take advantage of crypto price fluctuations, which can be traded on the crypto market or crypto exchange. There is no procedure, you can register on an exchange and then you can buy cryptocurrency to trade on that exchange.

• +2 1

Really you wonder how people get paid because they don't get paid. Investment is about profits not payments and this is not a job to receive payments for your skills and work. Also you don't explain what is this cryptocurrency but you seem to think that there is only one cryptocurrency. The reason you are not here and didn't profit is because not all people are capable of making money. Some should stay with the jobs they can handle and because the internet is made easy for everyone to use it doesn't mean that we are all the same. Everyone should be on his place.

• +3 1

First of all you have to clear your mind and then learn how to form a sentence using english without using translators as the result is a useless post like this. Can't read this garbage and I can't make sense what is the point of this question.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's internet born currency which is called crypto currency you can called it data and have the value where it is compared with fiat money. You can sell, buy and convert it into other crypto currency as well into fiat. You have to save it at wallet, exchanges then you can use it later. Crypto is a digital currency which is not like any traditional trading assets you have ever see. 

• +2 1

You don't get paid, it depends on what you do, either you invest or you try to earn from some site by reading and writing on some post in some site like cryptotalk.

• +3 1

If someone invest in it then what is the procedure and through which hurdles one will have to go through? 

The procedure is that first you have to send fiat money in a crypto exchange, or find a way to deal with p2p trade. Some exchanges require Kyc and lately it is said that you will need for most ways even for some p2p exchanges. You may buy some and forget about it until later but if you buy and plan to do that then you should withdraw to a wallet and have everything saved in paper like the private key or anything else you might need to know depending on your wallet.

• +3 1

Actually the only thing that will make the moderators pay you is easy make useful content and you will be paid for that post but always follow the rules and regulation of the platform because the moderators are there checking peoples work to see who is spamming or copy and paste 

You asked everything that you should be searching to find on your own but having everything served won't help, so you will only find answers if you keep looking. If you don't believe in then we don't need negativity just try to learn on your own and a forum is not about making questions like who is buying cryptocurrency. If you aren't buying it doesn't mean we don't.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Me pregunto, ¿qué tipo de negocio es este? Porque lo he estado escuchando desde el año pasado y no tengo la información completa al respecto, ¿cómo funciona? Cómo se puede pagar a las personas con una moneda en línea o digital. Quiénes son los inversores y por qué invertirían en ella solo porque pueden invertir su dinero en otros negocios como hoteles, gimnasios, bienes raíces y muchos más. Si alguien invierte en él, ¿cuál es el procedimiento y qué obstáculos tendrá que atravesar? 

Cryptocurrencies offer a better profit as long as you choose the best projects correctly, there are even platforms that use your money to trade and give you a percentage of your earnings back, therefore it is something that you will do automatically without so much effort and generate more benefit.

• +2 1

Who are the investors? Lately these are big corporations, tech companies, institutions, investment funds, pension funds and banks. If these are not enough then I don't know even the Rothchilds are buying.

• +2 1

I don't think you understand. People aren't getting paid from any cryptocurrency. These are investments we make and if they are profitable we can sell and send the profits to our banks. There is no payment system from this. If you think the only investments are companies you can see then you should open your mind as you are in the internet.

• +3 1

there is a lot of people get paid from crypto currency for example like me and you so there is another thing

I think that the crypto currency is the best platform around of the world.. Many people are know that a bitmex i Think bitmex was not a bad news..you should be relieved form this danger,,it will be great benifits to us..

so i hope i answer to your question brother , good luck .

Because i have been hearing it since last year and have not got the complete information about it , that how does it works ?

If you are stay in Cryptotalk and read a lot you are find how this works easy. But you are ask how the cryptocurrency works. My dear which cryptocurrency from the ten thousand we are have are you ask about? Are you sure you know where you are? This is like ask how software works.

• +2 1

A digital currency is an advanced resource intended to fill in as a vehicle of trade that utilizes solid cryptography to make sure about monetary exchanges, control the production of extra units, and check the exchange of assets.Now cryptographic money is well known cash on the planet.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day