How people get paid by this crypto currency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

How people get paid by this crypto currency?

The money will be obtained either through banks or through intermediaries. If the country in which it is located prohibits dealing in cryptocurrencies, it is easy, but if you want the brokers to get your profits, you will pay them a commission for that.

my dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is giving you the money on this forum and also given with the knowledge and the members of this forum is get the money e when they post and write comment on this forum and also with the investment

• +3 1

My dude I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is a global forum in these days that's given you the money when you post the material on the forum and when you invest in the coins and you can withdraw from it

Payments are made to people through the platforms and currencies are exchanged between people, and they exchange them into ordinary currencies and buy items with them or do anything with money

Of course, my dear friend you are absolutely right, investing in cryptocurrencies and digital trading is much better than any other investment, actually cryptocurrency paid people through writing posts, comments, topics and making investments. so it is very fabulous forum.

Thanks

Greetings friend, this is a business where you will be paid a few fractions of bitcoin for making good content publications, and as for ah why invest in cryptocurrencies before a hotel, is because the return on investment can get much faster and profits can be much higher.

• +1 1

The truth is that payment through cryptocurrencies for services and other types of consumables, in the long term is not viable thanks to the volatility of the market where we operate, companies require profits, not speculation, but if the case arises, payments will surely are made through gateways like those used by amazon

There are ways to pay using the cryptocurrency some people pay you for doing the work in some ways like they will send you the money in the bitcoin or in the ltc for your work if you accept.

Cryptocurrency is a business that is done in various ways, namely about trading, mining, and reward campaigns. All that we can do and can make money. The most profitable method in my opinion is trading, by trading I can start a crypto business on the exchange and don't need to use a lot of capital. For just $ 100 I can buy potential coins and trade them. If you have no capital, you can participate in bounty campaigns.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are investments that can give you a profit in a much shorter period of time than any other investment, besides the fact that they are safe, their operations are anonymous, I think that is what leads people to invest in cryptocurrencies. 

You asked a good question that why people invest in the cryptocyrrency now I would like to say that in this investment there is no physical effort and just we have to invest our money at this site and after sometime we can get good profit because the value and price of cryptocyrrency is increasing rapidly. Therefore people prefer to invest in the cryptocyrrency instead of any bussiness . 

• Useful or interesting 1

For someone to be paid in crypto currency I think he must perform some tasks like working here in this forum or by doing some investments but be aware of scam sites that will promise you huge profits that they will never give to you,stay away from such.

@George10

• +1 1

After we earn crypto currency from here, we can exchange crypto tokens in any wallet.And from that wallet we can use the coins in the bank or any other way.And we can make dollars.

People invest in cryptocurrencies instead of real estate because it is simply more profitable and safer, in cryptocurrencies the value increases substantially, the bitcoin was equal to one dollar and now it is equal to 60 thousand dollars, so you notice the difference, long-term investment in cryptocurrency is very profitable and you can  You become rich through it.

• +2 1

For me, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is better than investing in real estate because cryptocurrencies are the future of the global economy and will be used as a method of payment around the world

• +3 1

when actually people get paid in cryptocurrency whenever someone else is paying them in any cryptocurrency they  have decided it is pretty simple to receive the cryptocurrency in any wallet

Hello, the field of cryptocurrencies is not limited to trading and profit, as blockchain technology and digital wallets have improved the speed of transferring money in the world from one place to another, and many banks have accepted the encrypted digital dollar and give you an alternative to it, which is a paper dollar, and it has also significantly reduced the tax and commission rate.

It is another type of business, but it achieves greater profits than any other business. If you have sufficient experience and good information about this field, you will achieve profits that are difficult to achieve in any other trade, you can withdraw your profits through international banks in a safe and legitimate way. Simple, I recommend to learn more and start earning profits

There are many ways to invest and make money in cryptocurrency, we can trade on a crypto exchange or invest to make a profit there. Crypto price fluctuations determine our profit, so we have to buy at the right time to make a profit. Another way is to mine cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptos. Mining costs money so you need to have money to mine and a computer that can mine bitcoins.

12 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

I received TALK & satoshi for my contributions on the forum. 500 RUB in TALK & 500 RUB in satoshi. I invested all of TALK in InvestBox and hold satoshi before officially investing in a potential token.

You have a good plan here and for someone like me I am also going to make use of the investbox so that I can be earn 1% after every successful 24 hours untill the value of the talkcoin become reasonable to give good profit.

It is virtual currencies which has great values. The price of the currencies will be according to the demand and supply of the coin in the market. So, you should invest when the price is low and sell them at high demand and get profit.

There are many banks accepting to buy your currencies your currencies through multiple platforms, as the Binance platform now contains its own Visa that can be purchased or withdrawn through it, and there are also wallets that may support the purchase of Paypal or Visa cards through cryptocurrencies.
  • +2 1

Just be rest assured that the payment here is legit, and you can actually start receiving your payment here after completing your 100 free posts,you'll then proceed by making 20 posts daily for a week,on the 8th day your payment will start

I do not know if there is a traditional job whose salaries are paid using cryptocurrencies, perhaps some freelancers are caught in the cryptocurrency due to its availability all over the world and it is easy to send money in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1