Cryptocurrency of China! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Cryptocurrency of China!

China does not recognize cryptocurrencies as legal tender and the banking system is not accepting cryptocurrencies or providing relevant services. ... In the meantime, China's central bank is reportedly considering issuing its own digital currency.

• +1 2

I also faced the same issue you had because every news page say a different thig but later when everything was official it announced that it's a digital currency of their national coin they deal with not a cryptocurrency

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This is informative posts because many of user cant know about chinas crypto currency. Because they have launched their crypto currency for their country. So we can say that chinese are more using people to crypto currency in this world than other people.  

Their trading is very impressive because they invest large amount and they earn lots of money. So this will be biggest currency of the world in online trading.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

You are right but in the same way it will surely be part of a cryptocurrency network since that is where there is potential, maybe they are not yet announcing this correctly but I think in my opinion that it will be based on cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

I have read and watched in the news several times in the last few days that. Media and People are saying that; China is about to launch its own cryptocurrency but, as i study china's cryptocurrency in depth so i realized that this is not a cryptocurrency. it is just a digital form of fiat currency which is called Digital Currency. Please, I would love to know your prospects on this. What do you say? is it a cryptocurrency or just a digital form of fiat currency? 

It was hardly a cryptocurrency, I was already very happy about this since if it is a cryptocurrency it gives much more popularity and more possibilities that they are already accepted around the world.

• +2 1

Yes actually is all over the news but the sad thing about the new digital currency they are about to lunch is not going to function globally rather is meant for the citizen of china alone and is even a separate digital currency compare to crypto currency.

I have also read this news. I think that China is at a great degree of development in this field

But the digital currency that China will offer in particular in China only and not for international transactions

Just to facilitate dealing and regulating China's internal economy

• +3 1

If you are saying about the chinese digital currency then it is very different from what there is in crypto. What did you expect from a government to create a digital cryptocurrency is not what any government would do as they all believe in centralization of money under the control of a few.

Hello dear :

Yes I have already heard about China's crypto currency that they will launch their own cryptocurrency very soon but I'm also hared that this currency only for their locals not for internationals. 

China has the ability to overcome all countries in cryptocurrency.  Also it has done mostly real jobs about cryptocurrency in the mean time.

Mostly exchanges are belongs to China and Japan.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Yes it is true and china has launched their cryptocurrency and the people of crypto of china are so fast and they do work in front of the all world so this is true and china used it more than others country so we can say that china is most developed country of the world therefore he launched their own crypto

Yes to my own research I had that China want to make crypotocurrency only for their country but generally for other countries to benefit from it they are just doing it for their country and there people 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:02 AM, sohaib said:

Hello Friends, 

China really has a lot of development and I think it will soon be the first country to fully adopt cryptocurrency

• +1 1

China is interested to launch their own Cryptocurrency it is because they also want to less traffic and easy way to use for transferring money from one place to another. 

• +1 1

China soon make their own coin becasue they need it and they pump their coin and in this time in the Crypto market china have almost 60% of BTC and that is the top BTC mining country in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeh its a real news bro they launched  their own crypto currency. But it will play a role only on in their country. It does not work on international level. They establish only for their own country. They want to make their country better economy. Only chinese work in this crypto currency. 

• +3 1

China's digital currency could challenge bitcoin and even dollar i think the authorities are testing new currency in four cities but one thing the authorities should be careful about is that the digital currency most not chase out other forms of money 

Cryptocurrency is moving well in china because bitcoins related activities are not prohibited by China government as the cryptocurrency act as virtual commodity, China did not banned cryptocurrency in there trade market 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear @sohaibChina is a big currency and very advanced in technology and the more I have listened that they are planning to launch thier own currency which I don't think would be Cryptocurrencies rather then digital currency. Moreover they want to compete with Bitcoins. 

My friend I also saw the subject in the headlines.  Fiat is China's own currency.  It’s definitely like cryptocurrency.  Which can only be used by all Chinese citizens. Chinese citizens make their daily transactions through Fiat currency.  Fiat is a digital currency that only conducts online activities.

I think China understands so many things to me its really important to work as hard and we need to grow this things and keep on growing , there are so many ways to which we are able to find that good truce to it we have to really define that works for us, China Knows well, its important for us to be good in what we work for 

I don't about this. Crypto talk is the best forum for earning. China can make his crypto currency because China is a most economical country. China massive papulation support the crypto currency. I like crypto currency because I earn money from this forum.

• +1 1

Crpyto becaming more famous every year but i think it still need some time. I beileve every clever country needs to start their own crypto project, because the world is chanching and if they can't catch the revulation it won't be good for them. Also big companies are starting to create their own crypto project.

Edited by koynayak
i accidently
  • +3 1

You are right because cryptocurrencies are never backed by the countries. If newly emerging currency is backed by China then it cannot be regarded as cryptocurrency. It will be only a new type of digital currency. But I think it will use blockchain technology for its transfer.

• +3 1

Crpyto becaming more famous every year but i think it still need some time. I beileve every clever country needs to start their own crypto project, because the world is chanching and if they can't catch the revulation it won't be good for them. Also big companies are starting to create their own crypto project.

• +1 1