Cryptocurrency of China! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Cryptocurrency of China!

China have plans on developing and relesing their own cryptocurrency and it sure that it will be manage by it's govement they can charge taxes on it. There are creating their own currency not connected to crypto as it will crossed the boundaries of it being decentralised       

China has the highest number of Internet users in the world. Technically they are developed from different countries of the world.So the number of digital currency users is more in their country.Bitcoin is an online currency, not like the Fiat currency. Because the value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

I do not know china cryptocurrency. The country makes one that is something as a stable coin with value of the currency but it is not something that we can use. China has restrict bitcoin and is not allowing the use of cryptocurrency. What is china cryptocurrency is not like those we have. But I have not used a lot of crypto to know it can be a blockchain crypto or something else.

I have read a lot of news related to the cryptocurrency that China wants to launch, but I did not go too deep into the news of this currency, and I do not know if it is only a digital currency or it is actually a cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I think it is just a digital form of paper money, but it depends on blockchain technology. I think that the currency lacks decentralization, so I do not think that this currency will achieve great success

• +2 1

On 1/9/2021 at 7:35 AM, zeshan1122 said:

we have been hearing this news from many months but we have not seen any of the official news from any place which states that it is true, so now I am afraid it is not.

I too have been hearing these news and not just china but some other countries and even the Facebook coin, they remain as a plan which is not completing, I think there is something hindering these processes.

Greetings friend, that's how China wants to launch its own currency, I have also read a little about that topic, I think it is a good idea that you want to launch your own currency, because this will help the trade of the country and also of other countries that buy this currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

I'm sure its still just a digital currency. The Chinese government have not really adopted crypto currency in such a way that it will have a crypto currency and sometimes they are even reluctant to using this currency

@Tesla That's right, it is a digital currency centralised and controlled by the Chinese government, the digital Yuan has already been tested and is expected to be launched very soon, it will compete with the dollar globally and the Chinese will try to use it in international trade with other countries directly.

Notice the same, where a central currency will be issued and in this matter you will lose the most important advantage of cryptocurrencies, which is decentralization, but the interest has become evident by China for cryptocurrencies as it is considered a source of Bitcoin in the world because most of the metallic bitcoin currencies come from China.

Well, according to what I know about the matter, China has created a cryptocurrency that does not differ in its composition from any other currency, regardless of that, I think it is a wonderful risk in favor of China and in favor of the field of cryptocurrencies as well, if half of the population of China uses this field, they will make a very large profit for the field

It wouldn't surprise me if China is about to launch it cryptocurrecy, we have seen many countries that are not so developed as China launched there's, and even if it is not a cryptocurrecy, it is definitely a step towards becoming a cryptocurrecy, because soon, they would be looking at the possibility of cryptocurrecy.

I also listened about the launching of a new currency which ir related to China and i think it is so great idea and it will help to make the crypto currencies more famously.

• +2 1

This news has spread widely, and we have heard about an application called bee, and until now we no longer know that this currency will succeed or not, but you must enter so that the opportunity does not go away.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the matter is correct, China has already started creating their own cryptocurrency, and I said to them because it is only allowed in China, but it is a great thing, a country like China contains a third of the world's population and trading cryptocurrencies among its people, it is a great step for the cryptocurrency project  .

Yep that could be possible. Because China is economicaly very stable that is the reason why they're inventing their own cryptocurruncy to make them more stable. And now news are arriving that they're very close. 

Seriously I have no idea about what exactly they're about to launch, but it'll be a very great experience and also improvement in the crypto world if China is to launch it own crypto currency

I heard about that that China is making its own cryptocurrency and it will soon be launching it on the platforms

• +2 1

Diffently, China will launch their crypto currency because China is much more involved in crypto currencies as compared to other countries.China is very promising as a blockchain solution and this makes cryptocurrency strong. Their valuable currency has made their own for their country so that our valuable vote can be a success and they do profitable business.China is really an advanced country in cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

I do not think that there is a big difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies because, in my opinion, both serve the same purpose, so I think launching these currencies will be very beneficial.

• +4 1

This would fall into the category of cryptocurrency, but a different class called Stablecoin this category is to keep our money without being afraid of the volatility of cryptocurrencies, since it does not have great volatility and does not change so much in value, for this reason is that it is used as a means to buy other cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. I have heard about this Chinese currency, but I have not completed enough studies on this currency and I have not yet acquired sufficient information about it. But I think it is not an encrypted currency but rather paper currencies. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

On 5‏/1‏/2020 at 06:02, sohaib said:

مرحبا اصدقاء ، 

لقد قرأت وشاهدت الأخبار عدة مرات في الأيام القليلة الماضية. وسائل الإعلام والناس يقولون ذلك ؛ الصين على وشك إطلاق عملتها المشفرة الخاصة بها ، لكن بينما كنت أدرس العملة المشفرة الصينية بعمق ، أدركت أن هذه ليست عملة مشفرة. إنه مجرد شكل رقمي من العملات الورقية يسمى العملة الرقمية. من فضلكم ، أود أن أعرف آفاقكم في هذا الشأن. ماذا تقول؟ هل هي عملة مشفرة أم مجرد شكل رقمي من العملات الورقية؟ 

This is true, they have pumped into the market of their country a new cryptocurrency of their own, as it is a good opportunity to revive the economy of any country and give a new movement with modern technology.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency in the China is more active than the other any sections of this forum Chinese are going good with the cryptocurrency they are investing more and I think they are going to introduce a coin in the market

• +2 1

I think that China wants to create a cryptocurrency, but it is appropriate for its financial interests, but I think that China is a strong and developed country and can create a very successful currency, so we have to take it seriously.

Yes, I heard that China launched its own digital currency and is it available only within China . I think this is a good thing because China is a big economic power and by launching its own currency it will help to spread digital currencies more and ignore people around the world who know them too .