Apps or websites for trading - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

in my case I prefer a page, the apps are not so fully developed to function as a page and this is a drawback. This is why I prefer a page instead of an appa, although this may change in the future.

I think app is best as compared to the website. Because access is easy towards app rather than websites. Dear mate if you want trading so I suggest yobit and Binance. Binance have their own app. Fast and secure mate. So go and join.

Binance can be used both as a website for trading and as an application on all mobile devices, which makes this exchange universal for working in any environment. Anytime.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Personally, I prefer to use websites more because it is much more convenient for me, I understand the market better. I only use apps when I can't access my computer. 

hello, I recommend Trading 212. Trading 212 is a company that operates in the financial services sector through the most advanced digital technologies aimed at democratizing the financial markets thanks to the use of free, intelligent and intuitive apps that allow anyone to trade with stocks, currencies, commodities and more.

Plus, with my affiliate link you get a free trading action that can range from $ 1 to $ 100 by paying only $ 1 for verification!

www.trading212.com/invite/GcGugIDM

I recommend Binance exchange, its platform is very easy to use and it lets you trade in simple view and in pro view you know, anyways the "pro" view is as easy to use as the simple, but if you are a beginner in this crypto world, I recommend to join Binance Academy before start trading, it's a part on the Binance website where you can learn a lot of the crypto, you'll learn a lot about many things.

Trading in website is better than trading in app.Cause in website auto update is happening in every mili second.But in app their can be a slight mistake of update more like 1 or 2 seconds.That will affect on your trading cause in trading every mili second is important.But nowadays apps are highly engaged.Binance app is the best app for trading in my opinion.

I can't use any type of Mobile App for the purpose of trading but some people said the IQ option is best app but 1st you have experience in it I also use it for some days but I can't understand it. 

As you are a beginner, the best would be binance, it is very easy to use and I started in that exchangeger, there is no loss, it is good and recommended, you tell me when you have your first profits

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I recommend Binance friend, it's an excellent platform and it has app available , luck. 

I think that currently the ideal for mining is by web although I do not really know if there are some apps to mine since some that I have tried do not do anything

Currently I have several pages mining and since they are free they do not give much performance

I have not dared to make an investment to mine since I have known of many scams

I hope to find a good option and if I find it I will share it with you

Would recommend Binance! Binance does have both Website and mobile application. Though I would recommend to you that you use the website version of it when you want to trade. Because sometimes it is a hassle and the screen is not that big in order for you to read the charts.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, keyber said:

As you are a beginner, the best would be binance, it is very easy to use and I started in that exchangeger, there is no loss, it is good and recommended, you tell me when you have your first profits

Binance is good but one of the best ways is yobit, I will check for binance to see if it is a good site too,  but I will recommend you yobit, it is a very good exchange platform to use. There are other good exchanges too but I like yobit the most. 

7 hours ago, Viscount said:

Would recommend Binance! Binance does have both Website and mobile application. Though I would recommend to you that you use the website version of it when you want to trade. Because sometimes it is a hassle and the screen is not that big in order for you to read the charts.

I agree @Viscount about using website. But I think all depend about the person how is feel about the comfort. In my case I prefer the website than mobile application because I feel comfortable. I think with mobile application I don't feel good because of the all things are small, so when the screen it is large is more attractive.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Coinbase is a very good cryptocurrency wallet and has a lot of reviews and positive feedback for this app. But the reason is that Coinbase does not support selling cryptocurrency and buying cryptocurrency for the country of so many others, We should fix it

For me, I prefer websites more than applications, because they are more secure in terms of fear of fraud, but dealing with applications is definitely easier .. So it is up to you in what you prefer easier or more secure

1 hour ago, tienda said:

In my case I prefer the website than mobile application because I feel comfortable. I think with mobile application I don't feel good because of the all things are small, so when the screen it is large is more attractive.

@tienda Some researches have confirmed, most the exchange hacking cases are linked with exchange's mobile app. Mobile apps may consist some bugs and attackers use such bugs to exploit the security breaches. It is really a smart decision to choose a web version of an exchange to perform the trades. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@tienda Some researches have confirmed, most the exchange hacking cases are linked with exchange's mobile app. Mobile apps may consist some bugs and attackers use such bugs to exploit the security breaches. It is really a smart decision to choose a web version of an exchange to perform the trades. 

@Whited35 You have given a valid point that there are bugs in mobile apps that hackers could use to their advantage. Also the interface on mobile apps is very complex and compressed which makes it hard to navigate while web versions of exchanges are easy to navigate and use for trading. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

yobit website is a good choice for you. There are a lot of coins for you to exchange, yobit does not require you to KYC to withdraw money. The application you can consider trust wallet is an option. In addition, other exchanges also provide you with an app or a website for you to trade.

I use binance website, it's a very goid trading platform, because it is safe and easy to use. But I think there is no difference in trading between a website or using applications. 

• -1 1

Just now, Ramz99737 said:

I use binance website, it's a very goid trading platform, because it is safe and easy to use. But I think there is no difference in trading between a website or using applications. 

There is a difference. Thought it might seem like it is the same, but it is not. Trading experience with mobile application is really not that good. You cannot read charts effectively because the screen is small, so I really prefer to trade with a computer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you prefer to stay away from trouble, just look for the big names out there, namely Binance, Coinbase, Bybyt, Yobit. Choosing a small exchange may not be the wisest decision for two main reasons, insufficient liquidity, meaning you'll have trouble to buy/sell assets, and that they may not take responsibility for stolen funds by hackers. Bigger exchanges sometimes have a hacking insurance coverage, enabling them to reduce the potential impact on the funds of their clients.

I advide you just to use official and trusted exchanges and be away from sites because most of them are scam or fake..we should be aware when we talk about this cryptocurrencies world because scammers are focusing on the beginners and waiting for chances to steal them.. i think that you should read more about cryptocurrencies trading then choose your best exchange and wallet to use..