Apps or websites for trading - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

10 hours ago, Zaki12 said:

Hello my friend. Trading is stressful sometimes if you have a computer with high specifications, I advise you on the websites, the computer is quick to solve the Khorzmelt mining

@Zaki12 I will first like you to ask you the meaning of Khorzmelt mining?

And why did you relate it to trading. As for me, I have been trading for long now, but it is crypto trading, and I use mobile phone and mobile app only and going smooth. 

• +3 1

On 6/3/2020 at 5:04 PM, Brand1 said:

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure and since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application I only rely on the yobit platform it is the best for me and I advise you to do the work inside it

No, sites are not better than app, apps are for easy trading and it load faster than sites, also very easy to surf than websites. I am more acquainted to apply trading. I only visit the website for anything I can not do on the app. 

• +2 2

That both are useful specially the functionality of it for you to be able to make  a trade. Some chooses the app because they want to trade on the go. But for me it is better to trade in website since you can actually navigate the whole interface in compare to application.

• +2 1

Here are my recommendations for you:

1. Binance

2. Coinbase

3. Poloniex

4. Zebpay

5. HitBTC

6. Luno

7. STEX

8. DigiFinex

9.  Kraken Pro

10. Bitstamp

• +1 2

According to my own experience yobit and binnace is the top class trading site sof crypto currency... It contains large number of crypto currencies and thats why the most trader use yobit and binance. And then forex trading and octa fx is the best for trading. 

• +2 1

Following websites for trading like yobit, binance, Iq option, Octa fx and forex trading. Yobit is good because because it support world best cryptocurrencies and it uses for trading and exchanging as well.. Binance is same and other webs all are best for trading... 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Generally, I use Blockfolio to track crypto rates and my portfolio lose or profit, as you can connect binance and other exchanges to track porfolios and etc. Also I read crypto news on Coinnes, they post many insides and other information you might be curious about:)

For me there is no much difference in trading between a website or applications. But it is more useful to do it from website and your laptop than do it from your mobile....

I think official websites are better than applications. In addition, they offer a more complete view of the platform.
Use the official website and, if you have your own application, you can use it and it is more secure.
Remember that trading is stressful and having it at hand on your mobile can be really disturbing.

You can use Binance, my friends talk me it's a god trade platform.
I bad in crypto, but my friends earn money in this and they know Binance and use him.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

Hello, I think the best is BINANCE, it has given me very good results, it is very easy to operate and it is reliable. you can do multiple operations.

hello friend greetings, i have worked with android applications, but i have had a bad experience, because most of the new android investment applications are a scam, i don't want to say that they are all, but it is my experience, and then i decided to look for serious investment platforms that help me to increase my capital

Use Binance is truly outstanding, yet you could likewise utilize yobit I recomended yobit for making exchanging on the grounds that is anything but difficult to utilize and for the new ones is uniquely acceptable, so you currently read cautiously and see a great deal of instructional exercises

You can use app from some popular exchange sites like Binance,  Bitfinex,  CEX,  Huobi. They all have the best trading apps in the market for free. 

I want recomend for you TrustWallet, it's crypto wallet where you can keep your coins. It's reliable wallet.

Also i can recomend YoBit to trade crypto, in my opinion it's one of the best place where you can trade.

Sites will certainly be more convenient, because it is much easier to monitor everything and trade from a computer.  Websites have a lot more charts, more functions.  The most convenient for me is binance and yobit, high-quality support, easy conclusions, what else is needed for happiness?

Hi! I recommend using the Yobit excchange, it offers manual and automatic trading tools. It also offers you investment tools with the investbox and virtual mining.

Xtrend offers deposit bonuses as well as welcome bonuses. I don't know if by trading you mean only cryptos or currencies as well. In this application you can trade with both but the currency market is much broader than the currency market. It has quite a few very fast deposit and withdraw methods

I personally recommend using the Binance application, it is a great exchange where you can trade very easily and it is very reliable. Try it I assure you that you will like it.