Apps or websites for trading - Page 13 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

There are so many site and apps for trade  .so i don't know that's what site and apps are best for trade Binance app and cryptotalk site is also one of them

Their are many apps present on play store which offer us to earn money but they could be scam ...

Binance is best app trading one can start trading without any worry 

On 11/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, Penata said:

I much prepare web application in trading cryptocurrency than mobile application. Because i have bad experience using mobile trading application all of my deposit are gone and the mobile application are down and crashes everytime i open it. And now i am using web trading platform and i am earning legit from it.

I strongly agree with you trading apps are not that much suitable for fast trading because like you said some apps crush when we open it and some just lag and every time then want they just ask us to update the app, and that makes things worse.

Websites are trusted more as compared to moblie apps. As there are less chances of being hacked rather than a moblie app as moblie app stores your data and password. Also some apps have some tiring issues like updating not functioning properly.

If you can compare websites and apps, then the website will be ahead in all respects.  We can do almost all kinds of work through the website. But it can not be done through apps.  There are many more things like this that we can't do through apps but we can do everything through websites.

In my opinion you can use Indodex or E Trade. Because you can trust about it. I think it's a better option for you to use. Search that sites on YouTube also collect information about it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many website but i suggest you yobit 

now a days many people are see this website 

But you can be sure that you will get 100% payment on the website

• +5 1

The applications that offer the trading service usually do not offer you all the necessary information to make good operations, therefore the best option is to operate through platforms such as binance, yobit, etc, which offer the tools to determine futures trends in the market.

In the same way, you can choose to make operations from your phone and observe pages like "Trading view" if you do not have access to a pc or laptop, which will make work easier.

• +5 1

I am new here, first time I use crypto, hopefully these experience is better for me, I suggest you to use this site for earning money.

Well my friend, in my personal experience in crypto i think app is the the best for crypto trading. In crypto world many trading app are aivlable. The waves dex is a wallet and trading app in one, it is really easy to use and you can trade the main cryptocurrency on there and the fee's are in waves.

if you want to make day trade you can use the binance android mobile app and if you want to do forex trading than the meta trader four or five both are good options.

There is much difference between apps and websites,mny people prefer websites or mny prefer apps, but in apps limited function are available so websites is best option for using trading 

• +1 1

For trading there are many apps and websites. Every app and websites are having individual rules and privacies. So check out them and start trading on which one you like.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

@Jeet Narayan you are welcome mate and I am wishing you wonderful experience. I think the best website for trading is Yobit exchange, I had from other members how Yobit exchange is secured and trustworthy. I will advice you to use Yobit exchange because we are in digital age and there is a lot of website has fake business project and also fake promises to it members with  countless opportunities. I will urge you to do a proper research on any website before investing in it.... But for me Yobit exchange is the best....

If you're new to cryptocurrency exchange, then I suggest that you use Yobit exchange. After getting the hang of it, you could try to use Binance. Though that is really for those are experienced on trading, because that exchange has a lot of advance features that yobit doesn't have.

There are many apps that can be traded with gula but not all apps are good because they scam but expert option is an app that can make good income, There is binance in the site with which you can earn income through trading

Of you want trading then best for you app because its every time display and then you free only one click for start trading but best trading app founding if difficult because many trading app is scam so you first info which app you download then starting trading 

Etoro app offers investing in stocks,cryptoassets and CFDs.
XM.com of alot of account type and low deposit that's why all kind of traders attract towards it.
Alpari offer forex and cfd trading in alot of markets this is good for professional traders and also it is easily accessible for beginners too.

In my opinion, I want to say that you can use website for trading. Website is better than app for trading. Because by website you can trade correctly and earn more.

Yes my friend i agree with you. There are many kinds of app and website for trading.  You can earn money from there.   Best of luck 

There are available lots of application for trade also available website for trade it's All depend on you you that what type of trade you want if you like work on application that you choose application if you want to work on website you should choose the website

I would say that when you start trading to start making money from the stock market, you just have to follow the basic rules of stock investing and control your emotions.  However, most of these people are unaware or avoiding some basic rules of the stock market.  By investing successfully in stocks and businesses you can make quick money in the stock market.

I think one can use anyone either application or website for trading depending on ones choice but personally i just prefer to use application for trading because application will be easier to be  updated on any coin value to trade on. However there are legit and valid site which is interesting for trading like Yobit.

Trading is the most risky business that can pay a good price or lose a huge amount of money.  Trading is like gambling that you want to trade more.I also do my business using the Binance platform.  I hope everyone should use this platform.  And also the app is easy to use.  So choose what you can use..