How do you "harvest" your profits? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

How do you "harvest" your profits?

I have traded a few times and earned a little amount so far. The payment i get from this forum i use it to trade small currencies and get short experience of thing i learn here. I am now storing my assets to trade big amount in future. I withdraw from them when i really need it for my family.

• +1 1

I usually reinvest 70% of the profits and keep 30%, I don't know if it's the right strategy, but it's the one I've been following for a long time. I mean it's the way I feel comfortable, but I'd be happy to see other opinions. Greetings

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't harvested any profit. I am in Bitcoin from summer and I am planning to have Bitcoin as a very long term investment that will help me and perhaps my family too if prices rise too much to escape the negative effects of inflation and economic collapse that migh happen. I also expect prices to rise a lot in a decade so I have a long term plan with this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do that without a reason or plan. I sometimes feel that profits should be taken and do that. It doesn't make sense I know as there should be a better plan and this way I sometimes lose more profits as what is left as investment is only a part of what was before. I am carefully considering some things and decide to send some profits back.

• +3 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

For me, I have not yet done the trading process, it is a little difficult, but a section should always be placed in a special place and a section in which the capital is increased because this will be profitable in the coming days

• +5 1

i think i harvest my profit with thing so good just read my comment to know about it brother , I can harvest my profile by doing more comments. If i make 30 comments Everyday if i refer my friends to do it i can get a good  harvest profit from cryptocurrency. so that all i have about your question , i hope the batter for us , good luck .

• +1 1

I generally reap my earnings by investing them. Of the 100% of what I produce per month I take 30% to use it to cover some needs, then I take 20% and take it to a stablecoin like USDT or Dai that to have savings for possible emergencies or future investments and 50% I diversify it in investments such as Yobit's InvestBox or buying one of the mining plans in order to generate long-term interest and if I want to obtain daily profits according to my time I dedicate a part of this 50% to trading or arbitrage of cryptocurrencies . For me the key to success in terms of economics is diversification.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Hey mate, thanks for your post, I harvest my profit reinvest crypto trading because I not want to take chance invest my main fund at cryptocurrency, when I get profit from trading, I invest the profit another currency or same coin. I think everyone should apply this tips at cryoptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I invest my amount when I realize that my ventures get productive I will pull out every last bit of it regardless of whether I contributed it days back, in light of the fact that for me regardless of whether the benefit that you get is low it is fine as long as I am bringing in cash.

It depends on your profit scale, if it is enough for day then good, or your reinvest at least 30% then you wail when any crypto has depreciate then you reinvest.

• +2 1

I prefer long term trading because there is a less chance of loss as compared to the day trading. I withdraw my profit after one month because it is very difficult for money management in short term trading. Sometime you will earn good profit and some time you will face loss at the end of the month you will get your all calculation how much you make profit in this month

When I make profit on my trades I always split it in half which is 50% to convert to fiat and 50% for my next trades, for my trading to continue I have to divide it like that. But if I don't make a profit, I will continue to hold onto the coins I trade so they don't sell cheaply. But the need for daily expenses must also be considered and there must be, I participate in campaigns or airdrops as additional work when the market is not good.

• +1 1

There are different things that affect my ability to make money and learning points of view. I want to invest money on my educational career so that next time I see myself on the top of life. I am making my roots stronger than other by working on this cryptotalk forum. That is my harvest of profit.

It is on there own kind of decision many used to trade hourly and there are some kind of people who will hold it for a long time period, many are waiting for to get the btc price down and to purchase then waiting it to a bullish time to sell.

On harvesting my coin I first check the market value, when the value is going down I leave my coins there then when the price are raising i will now do my harvesting, market structure really matters for harvesting 

you cannot make even 1, 2 or 5% per day with any investment so you need to learn that getting first and after that you can make in these earnings to your pocket

I used to invest on alt coins. I cash-out my two weeks payment of this forum and use them for full fill my daily needs and another two weeks payment I invest on alt coins and I do trade using them.

I did not know how to invest, so I hired some friends and consulted with them, and they introduced me to the investment business. Therefore, I collect all my money and put it in the long-term investment to keep it for the future. In fact, I am establishing good capital for me in order to do a good job that will help me In the future

Hello, you are very right, but you also have to see if your plan is something real that can happen, for that I also want you to consider that I do not always earn those high %, if you are an intraday trader you can aspire to get 5-10% daily, a week 20-30% would be great, the best thing is that you put goals and see how you do in those days.

While harvesting my coin i first check the market value. Because this is important while harvesting. When the price is low i leave my coins there . When the market price goes up then i will do my harvesting. Market price really matters is this things. 

The profit of all the trader always depends upon the experience and the knowledge of the trader. The experienced trader are always get a great profit by trading .And the trader which have not enough experience always waiting for the correct time when the price of bitcoin are falls to buy and hold the bitcoins.

It varies from individual to individual. I would suggest that if you are confident of trading and make consistent profits then you can withdraw more of your profit for trading or re investment. Else reduce your withdrawal amount for trading.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:33 AM, khan22 said:

I am buying the low coins and in high amount because so many coins if we have and all are different that will give us good profit in future to us and we can make good money through that, i already make good money through that.

@khan22..You have bought many coins at low prices.  You did it well.  It is better to buy cryptocurrencies because it will give you much better profit in the future.  Any coin can be pumped at any time.  So it is profitable to buy good and popular coins

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@khan22..You have bought many coins at low prices.  You did it well.  It is better to buy cryptocurrencies because it will give you much better profit in the future.  Any coin can be pumped at any time.  So it is profitable to buy good and popular coins

Now the time that we buy the coins and hold that and sell that coin in a good price in future and this is true that no one know that which coin go high so much on what time no one know that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ya its very necessary that you should limit the profit that you take out after a successful trade. Just imagine you invested 100$ and after the successful trade you made a profit of 50$. Then you should not take all the profit. Otherwise you will again reach to starting. You should make your profit to work. That is growth.