What is scalping in forex Market? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

What is scalping in forex Market?

In the scalping strategy, it requires speedy seizure of opportunities and quick kidnapping of profits. In fact, opening many deals in one hour will lead to the dispersion of our ideas, which leads to negative results

Scalping is the trading method, in which traders take advantage of both side buying and selling for small move. Scalping is normally dangerous and need good skills, scalpers use big lot size. That's the reason I not recommend to any new traders. 

Scalping is a technical or trading method for technical analysis like EURUSD within a short period of time to earn a limited number of points. As with all other trading patterns, speculators enter the financial markets by taking a long or short position.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Scalping is a technique by using you can get a good amount of profit and there are time frames for the scalping like you have to use the short time frame for the trading.

Market expansion is profit expansion. It's like growing up. This is very good, but must be experienced and based on existing background. This is a good idea and I highly encourage traders to do so

On 1/4/2020 at 4:25 PM, khan22 said:

Forex Market is a great market and in this market we make good money in it and it will give us good profit and we can make so many ways in the forex market like scalping because i am doing this from long time and scalping called the short term trading and this is simple and easy we make almost minimum 10 trades in just a single hours is called scalping and getting normal profit in short time.

Please sir I also want to trade on the forex and I really like it because it is profitable business, but I don't know how you guys are doing the forex market analysis, please tell me how can I do the market analysis?.

Scalping  simply means short term trading and it can be profitable if you have a great strategy as you just spot out for possible trade entries on buy or sell and there are indicators that can help for this type of trading like the moving average.

Scalping in Forex means buying a currency for holding for a short period of time (minutes or just for few hours) and sell later to make profits out of it. It is somehow similar to day trading in cryptocurrency but due to the Forex market is more stable to crypto, it's less profitable, only small gains is guaranteed in Forex scalping.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Speculation in the Forex market is a risk that involves price fluctuations through the difference in price between currencies, and despite the possibility of achieving a profit, but in the event that the expectations are wrong, it will lead to the loss of the difference in price instead of its profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have no knowledge in forex and scalping strategy but I learn some information through this topic, I think this strategy use only expert traders in forex, because its works when the currency prices goes high and traders use this prices movement and take couple of trades in short period, I think scalping topically strategy.

Scalping means trading hourly, it can even be with minutes for high marketcap coins like bitcoin, in such market, traders is able to watch over the direction prices are head in too but it is risky too. 

If the trader mastered scalping, he will achieve great profits, taking into account the wise division of capital and the exploitation of opportunities on a daily basis. I say this based on experience..

• +1 1

It is scalping for those who know how to do it, they obtain very good returns, I tried but I had many losses doing scalping I like swing operations better

You may have come up with the idea of trading scalping on the market. You have already presented in your head all that you can get by earning on the stock exchange. This includes buying a new apartment, house, car, vacation. But below I want to give a number of disadvantages that I highly recommend paying attention to.

Emotional barrier. The biggest disadvantage for successful trading. Remember one thing and repeat it every day: no strategy, no trading style will work like clockwork. And under emotional influence, it simply becomes a useless set of rules and calculations.

Moreover, trading with scalping methods can help even experienced traders to quickly empty their capital. After all, a number of trading decisions are made here in a few minutes. This will exhaust even a person with a stable psyche. And contribute to the adoption of a number of incorrect decisions, which will inevitably lead to the draining of the account.

Off-scale risks. Very often, traders do not have the patience to systematically accumulate profits from transactions and thus increase their capital. This is primarily due to a set of positions with a leverage greater than the risk provided for in a single trade.

As well as a money-hungry money management tactic aimed at making lightning-fast profits every time you enter the market. This is the inevitable collapse of your account and the complete realization of your dreams in the future!

for me, scalping takes place in very balanced people who do not depend financially on the results of trading in the market. I am a more emotional person and it definitely does not suit me, although it is even interesting to trade for 5 minutes after I tried such a test. But I won't! ))) Moreover, I don't like any additions to strategies and indicators. And you try and decide for yourself!

En el mundo de las monedas existen varias formas de operar y una de ellas es el scalping este método de operación consiste en realizar operaciones de pocos minutos tratando de tener beneficios rápidos en poco más de 2 a 3 minutos lo cual es útil para las personas que no lo hacen. no tienen mucho tiempo o no les gusta estar mirando gráficos todo el día.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:25 PM, khan22 said:

Forex Market is a great market and in this market we make good money in it and it will give us good profit and we can make so many ways in the forex market like scalping because i am doing this from long time and scalping called the short term trading and this is simple and easy we make almost minimum 10 trades in just a single hours is called scalping and getting normal profit in short time.

I am interesting in learning more about scalping. Can you give me some tips, like what strategy you use, which indicators, or maybe book or youtube that you can recommend? Thank you in advance.

Scalping is to trade very frequently in very short time intervals using technical analysis methods and different scalping techniques and try to make a profit in this way.

It is good, but you must master it because it is difficult and complex in analysis and needs special skill and it is better to use it when the market is in very good liquidity in order to gain some points from it

Scalping is not good for making profits.
Especially, as you mentioned, you can open 10 deals within an hour.
This is a high risk and you may lose many of those deals,
Perhaps if you have a large capital and want to enter and exit a very small profit 5-10 points.

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. Scalping is a very important part of forex trading. Through scalping we can gain a lot of benefit in forex trading in a very short time. Actually, scalping means more profit in less time and to do it realistically, what can we do for short term trading. I myself work on forex trading and I do this scalping myself. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scalping with respect to Forex is very convenient because forex rarely makes big movements per day, the only bad thing about scalping is that it does not give great benefit if you are not overleveraged, so it is important to know how much you have in your account and have a great risk benefits, because overleveraging is dangerous when trading, we must be aware of that.

Hello friend, fraternal greetings. A scalper trader or a person who makes scalping type operations is that trading that is high risk, where you risk few pips but your leverage is very large, allowing you to earn more in much less time, but it is more risky because if you lose, you lose more.

Forex scalping is a short term trading strategy that attempt to make a profit out of small price movements within the forex market scalpers will buy and sell a foreign currency pair,only holding the position for a period of a few seconds or minutes

for that kind of trade we need to have some good knowledge and also we need to have a good fund and experience without which we would not be able to get the profits.

but for taking minimum and ten trades for an hour you need to be a very active person because you have to do a lot of things for that