Private opinion. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Private opinion.

We have many reasons to think that cryptocurrencies won't stop and there is no reason to re organize anything. This is the market of cryptocurrencies and anything else would create restrictions for innovation and use of cryptocurrencies for the reasons they were created.

When not having knowledge and only forced to join a place that is about something you have no idea, then creating your own perspective of how things are needs time and education. If you don't put time to learn then you will always have the wrond impression and will never understand what is important and what not.

Why do you believe nothing big has happened in 2020? This year has surprised many crypto fans throughout the world because it was in this year that the market witnessed both ends of the extreme and those who used it properly, could reach high levels of interest. Years of 2018 and 2019 seem like recession compared to this year. I don't know whether it is Bitcoin halving, BTG halving or ETH V2.0 or whatever else that have caused it, I just know that it is something almost unprecedented during the last decade.

My opinion is for crypto should be in existence for many years so that we the user's can continue to benefit earn money gain knowledge and also make new friends that will help us to grow in the future 

This guy completely missed the point and thought that this was it and the markets would just disappear having all this development made to be done for nothing, although as usual all these people they are lost in the negativity and proven wrong again and again. The cryptomarkets thrived in 2020 and many that said same things were quick to edit, delete posts or leave completely.

At the moment, we are witnessing a significant increase in the price of cryptocurrencies.
The year 2020 was the lowest year for crypto, this year there was a split for Bitcoin for the mining process, and the level of $ 20,000 broke.
The other cryptocurrencies have also achieved very good results.
Good year for crypto and the years to come I think better.

• +2 1

As more progress will be achieved in cryptocurrency world, the margin for improvement will keep on decreasing. That's why 2020 never had a significant cryptocurrency event except bitcoin halving. But this year can be marked by adoption of bitcoin by many notable countries like Germany.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think your opinion is wrong, the cryptocurrency market has been bullish more than expected. The price of bitcoin set a new record that was never reached and this is the effect of the halving.
Currently there is still an increase, maybe even the price of bitcoin can reach the price of $ 30,000, I am optimistic if that price will be reached.

• +1 1

This year was less for development of blockchain technology and more for the development of cryptocurrency market. Many sectors and countries adopted and gave indications to adopt cryptocurrency in future. That's why prices went up despite of pandemic situation.

What happened in crypto world between 2018 and 2019 was not very striking compared to 2017 when bitcoin reached its first ATH and this has not happened recently with Bitcoin and the virus crisis. This year is really good for encryption.

• +1 1

We will become in the year 2021, and the world of cryptocurrencies develops, I hope that this development will continue, and that cryptocurrencies will become popular in all countries.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

I think that 2021 is the year of work and profit-taking, not a year of rest. Past years were really full of losses, and we must work today to make up for them.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

Bitcoin in the past years, especially last year, was bad because of the virus, but today it has become really good, and it has reached thirty thousand dollars quickly

• +1 1

In my own opinion, I want everyone to work in this forum in order to obtain amazing results and increase our balance that we work for and succeed in our daily life and secure our standard of living.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think cry to is beast but I don't know much because I am also a beginner in this field but I say this bitcoin in crypto is best because the first thing is that their price is always increasing if its price can decreased but it have more price than others so I think bitcoin is really very profitable because if we can buy it at low price we can earn a good profit through it.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:30 AM, abdullah mohmmad said:

The past years were not really good, especially the year 2020, it was really bad through the strong decline that happened to Bitcoin

In fact, Bitcoin was going through a bad phase at the beginning of the year, this is true, but we do not have to take this into account, due to the Corona epidemic that was sudden and affected all the world's economies, we must look at 2020 from beginning to end and we can see that it is about 300% higher This is a more than excellent rise, specifically that this year has devastated the economies of many countries while Bitcoin continues to rise.

• +2 1

It is good that cryptocurrencies take a short break to reorganize their structure and make it more consolidated but we all know that if a cryptocurrency takes a break its value falls, but when the cryptocurrency is already well consolidated it will rise constantly, but remember that we are in business very volatile and therefore if it goes up a lot and constantly a user worries about the moment in which it will fall, it is very debatable to understand these forum discussions for the reorganization of a cryptocurrency.

I am new to to cryptocurrency and didn't have much knowledge on its value in the fact but with my small knowledge acquired in this forum for some while now i joined CryptoTalk, i feel cryptocurrency has really gained a stand in 2020 despite the pandemic crisis this year making people to have more time to invest and trade on cryptocurrency.

My dear friend I want to tell you that about achievements of the cryptocurrency in the 2020 the price of the Bitcoin is increase on speak level and closer history of his price that is very luckiest moment for the members of the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are really right, I greatly appreciate your opinion and respect, and I think what you are saying is true, so thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation, of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

As for me, I want to lose my gains and profits from cryptocurrencies, regardless of the extent of their adoption in the future or not, I have no problem dealing with paper and cryptocurrencies together to achieve the greatest possible benefit, now the investment market is in good condition and achieving profits is very possible and this is what I aspire to.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is great opportunity for everyone to earn and to improve lives in different ways but we must have knowledge how we can utilize this opportunity as crypto is very important in the market and as well as its having very importance in many countries and in many people's life as well. 

I think you are wrong, and the evidence is that in 2020 and in 2021 Bitcoin made fantastic profits, and everyone thinks that in the next year they will achieve bigger profits

• +1 1

I think that it is still a little early and cryptocurrencies still need some time to spread and develop more until they are ready to rely on it completely in financial transactions.

• +2 1

I agree with you, Bitcoin goes through four stages during each price cycle, but every time there is a lull in the market and the price moves casually before halving, but after halving, the market begins to grow

• +3 1