Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

I think stable coins are even so painfully tough to work with even when it comes to the range to which we are able to follow the good thing today is to really put  together a stand that would work for you so its important to really understand how you are getting into these stable coins, I think they are also a threat to the fiat currencies its really true they are a threat and we need to be very careful

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Moving to stablecoins means you don't trust the price will rise and it is something good when the pattern is bear. Now it is a mistake in my opinion and I been saying this since summer when many wanted to take the profits. It is a target to hit at 10k and another at 15k but I cannot sell at 16k when it is going a lot of higher.

i did not know never about bitcoin and stable coin. but now i understand little from this forum about both coin. i prefer bitcoin personally. thank you my dear.

I go with btc instead of stable coin. Btc is unpredictable coin, if its price are fall down, then hold for some times. Beacuse btc price depends upon simple economic tool mean demand and supply. So dont panic, it will rise again. If you check the crypto market right now, we see the new bull run in btc, btc cross $18k. Thats why btc is famous for long term investment and i know stable coins is used for saving of crypto assets but btc is best for good profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that you should divide your capital and keep Bitcoin and Stable coin together in order not to lose all your money in the event that the price of Bitcoin drops, as happened when the Corona virus spread, because at all times, many currencies are at risk when any global crisis occurs.

22 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that you should divide your capital and keep Bitcoin and Stable coin together in order not to lose all your money in the event that the price of Bitcoin drops, as happened when the Corona virus spread, because at all times, many currencies are at risk when any global crisis occurs.

Exactly I prefer this idea also because half stable will be good if we face loss in BTC and sometimes it also happening we get profit from both sides everything depends on luck as well but the main thing is effort we should do effort for knowing everything well about cryptocurrency so it's all success..

Bitcoin price approached $ 18,000 Keeping bitcoin for a long time is very profitable to invest in it makes a constant profit
The drop in price is temporary, and the currency will quickly rise again

On 11/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There has also some reason why we should have stable coin..  You know for instant money crypto world is bad and we dont know when we need urgent money...  Because if we sell our coin at low price then we will have huge lose..  So always we all should keep up some extra capital in stable coin to use it in urgent moments..         

I prefer to buy Bitcoin when its price is low, because once its price rises, you make a lot of money, provided that the amount of your investment is large. As for the currency whose price is fixed, you do not benefit from it except that you save it if you do not want to trade for a period

Currently, I advise you to buy bitcoin, because its price has been increasing continuously for a while, and its price may reach more than $ 20,000 soon, and you will get a lot of profits if you buy it now.

Edited by Ramz99737
  • +2 1

i think in my opinion you can try stablecoin becouse of its very stable its not high volatile but the bitcoin prices are very volatility in btc but btc value is very high only problem is this is not stable

I think Bitcoins are better . Bitcoins have fall but it's sure always recovery it value . But a stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that meant to limit the volatility that investor experience when using

On 9/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

First of all, what do you mean by "the donkeys". I think every investors have the right to their market decisions, no matter where they falls; dumpers, bulls or bears. 

Secondly, during that period, Sep 2019 it is just right thing to do in my opinion to convert BTC to a stable coin to avoid further loss in bearish moments. It might not be intelligent enough for you, but of others feel right, it just right.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am not invest my money in bitcoin but my lots of friend invest their money in bitcoin crypto currency they told one day he will become a billionaire and most pf them are loser so dont waste tour time Don't waste your money these types of platform

The decline will be temporary, so there is no need to panic and sell, especially when we are confident of the currency that we bought and that it is reliable and known, unlike if the currency is weak and unknown, then we sell it to preserve some capital and come out with the least losses

• +2 1

For people that just want to hold dollar can go for stable coins because most of them have dollar value. But for people that believe in asset and want their asset to increase in worth can go for bitcoin. Stable coin will be stable in worth while bitcoin worth will grow higher over time. I prefer to hold bitcoin than having stable coin with me. 

I have made mistakes when I decide to sell bitcoin when his price was around 10000$ but now I am aware. So I think holding bitcoin is the best thing to do if you want your money grow.

From stable coin and bitcoin a prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin is highly demanded coin in world. Its price is changeable.  For this it is the best advantage for traders.  They buy it when it is low price and they sell it  when raise  price.  But stable coin doesn’t provide us this opportunity. So i prefer Bitcoin.  

The use of stable coins is to keep your funds if the bitcoin market is unpredictable or you wait for bitcoin to drop in order to buy it, so both stable coin and bitcoin are usefully.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Those who transfer their balance to usdt are the purveyors who adopt short-term deals and profit from price differences and fluctuations. As for the investor, he does not care about the price, as he is buying and supporting in the event that the bitcoin price falls without selling it.

Stable coins are very helpful in the situation of sudden dump, whenever sudden dump is going to happen everyone just need to convert into stable coins to get rid of great loss

BetFury                                                   

Digital money is about venture so I will pick bitcoin as its cost is developing which you can acquire. We won't accomplish anything in stablecoin as the cost isn't moving however we can be protected there in some cases

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is my best option because of its volatile rate and presently bitcoin price has gone very high compared with before. Converting your bitcoin to stable coin is not a good option, stable coin has no or little profits for investment. 

Every one knows about bitcoin that the prices of bitcoin  are low therefore many user exchange their coins in another currency but we should never lose hope and we should be careful from any scam from another currency so bitcoin prices will increase in february so i am also waiting to invest there for lts of earning so this is best way to earn lots of money. So many of the people using other currencies like stablecoin etc but i am using bitcoin with positive hope