How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

On 1/2/2020 at 9:30 AM, Opinder said:

I do not invest only one time in crypto. Whenever price go down I buy small amount of coins. I like to invest more and more but i do not have much funds right now. I have invested around $2000 in crypto and surely I will get high profit in this year.

wuao excellent, I can invite you to a platform called yobit that is currently one of the best, it is easy to use it keeps your investment safe it is totally anonymous and I invite you to be updated on that platform for sure you will do very well with yobit.

• +5 1

Currently my investment in cryptocurrencies is just small amount of money, so I'm holding them for hoping they will become with best prices in the future. 

• +2 1

Now I don't have a lot of funds I just invest my time here in crytotalk now I want to learn more about this digital world of currecies if I have $ 100 I invest them in Etheruem or in something new called DeFi I want to invest in liquidity for the de-centralized community.

For all the time I have invested about $ 2500 and I do not regret it in any way and I hope I will soon get my profit so that I can invest again later. This is what attracts me to the investment process for me, this is an interesting hobby and not a job.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:20, UNFAIRR said:

Solo invierto en criptomonedas una vez. Cuando el precio baja, compro una pequeña cantidad de monedas. Me gusta invertir cada vez más, pero ahora tengo poco dinero por estas razones no puedo comprar una moneda

It is the best option when we are limited in funds, when the market tends to go down a lot, it is good to allocate an amount, no matter how tiny it may seem, in yobit I always invest in small amounts and it has worked for me.

• +5 1

I would recommend you at times that you can but if you are looking for the hours to be verified by the posts as soon as possible, before the day ends in Russian time

1 hour ago, Alexánder Morffe said:

It is the best option when we are limited in funds, when the market tends to go down a lot, it is good to allocate an amount, no matter how tiny it may seem, in yobit I always invest in small amounts and it has worked for me.

Certainly, investments in any platform must be careful since this is a volatile market, but if we talk about security, yobit is the best option

On 10/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, Naylor89 said:

Everybody should invest based on what he can afford to lose. I have invested more than $500 into cryptocurrencies right now. I took some profits and I am slowly buying more and more at every dip that we see in the markets. I do believe in cryptocurrency but I don't like to put all my money in cryptocurrency.

i think the more you invest the better returns you will have, but at the same time you should be careful with your investment and not put your money on scam coins that will end up dying.

• +1 1

Well, my investment is always a lot less than $ 1000, I think I would not risk so much when starting or maintaining an investment, for example, I invest $ 300, if I see profits I would invest those profits and recover my capital, I think that working with the money that you win, you practically avoid the losses

I have not really made a large investment in cryptocurrencies, not because I did not want to but simply because I do not have enough economic capacity to do so, I think that adding all my small investments I have invested approximately $ 150

My investment in cryptography is 0-1000 $, and I will increase that when I get the opportunity to do so. I really would like the amount of investment in crypto to be between 1000-10000 $.
In the distant future, I would like to have an investment amount from $ 10,000 to $ 10,000,000 >> I will be rich, God willing.
greetings to you all .

I invest every month some money in the crypto market and hold all the coins becasue in the crypto market any time the bull is come and at that time we make good profit becasue that time BTC will touch the 200k$ and the other coins will also touch the sky.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t invest the entire amount at once, about 5$ per crypt. But the total invest is over 2000$.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I am have invester and then profits send and invester again, the number is important to you and why are you ask my dear? You are get an information and use how exactly? Are we aske you how much you have and how much you pay for rent or for your hair to be done? This is very bad to ask this.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Mella said:

I am have invester and then profits send and invester again, the number is important to you and why are you ask my dear? You are get an information and use how exactly? Are we aske you how much you have and how much you pay for rent or for your hair to be done? This is very bad to ask this.

@Mella  you need to be more careful about your post bro because your post dont explain the information goodly you wanted to mean.. Try to improve your english lil bit more friend for your account safety.. Yah its true that we shouldn’t share in online About our financial matter as we dont know when we can face problem..                 

• +3 1

I have not much money, but if someone wats to get earn by the platform then the person must have to invest here. In every sector invest is the much key to get start, here is also. But the key factor is that the investor should find a proper guidelines. 

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

mate...We should be careful about our posts, because if we don't post good quality,

@Mosharraf not only about good quality post but you need to explain the information goodly so that another member can easily understand the matter too.. We can have grammatical problem and its not a big problem if you able to explain the topic normally.. 

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

it is not right to say how much money we have invested, because

Ofcourse we all should have our own privacy about financial matter.. Its the first step of security..                   

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mella  you need to be more careful about your post bro because your post dont explain the information goodly you wanted to mean.. Try to improve your english lil bit more friend for your account safety.. Yah its true that we shouldn’t share in online About our financial matter as we dont know when we can face problem..                 

@Dorjoy12 you are understood what my comment was to say and I am know too what you are mean in your post. I am see very bad english from many it is not only me and if this is english test yeas I am know I am fail. I am sorry your feel this way about my english this is the best an I am trying. You are understood that my point was and so the others.

You are make mistakes too dorjoy1 and everyone is if you are have a problem with my posts report them and write that I am have bad enlighs in them and do not reply to me again with giving me threat for my account.

Edited by Mella
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Mella said:

You are make mistakes too dorjoy1 and everyone is if you are have a problem with my posts report them and write that I am have bad enlighs in them and do not reply to me again with giving me threat for my account.

@Mella Don't get misunderstanding friend.. I didnt give any threat about your account but yah if you keep doing post    like this then you can face Problem in future....in past i also got a reply about my bad English  but i didnt mind like you are doing.. We are here like a family so its our duty to find mistake of each others and solve it.. You shouldn’t understand wrong about me..      

It is an interesting question as there are several who speak of having invested more than $ 1000, I eat a lot of $ 50 considering that I am Venezuelan and it is not easy to make money or in a decent job, since we get to earn at most $ 10 monthly.

I am a beginner and waiting to gain enough knowledge and confidence to be able to invest but I usually seek for free coins that some exchanges offer for promotion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Digital Assets An 'Excellent Tool,' Says Analyst

Everyone should have 1-2% of their portfolio in crypto assets," said Enneking, adding that "enthusiasts can have up to 5-10%." "Anything more than that should be reserved for true experts and devotees."

Yeah you ask this only to understand what others invest. There is nothing shady in asking the whole forum to tell you how much they own in crypto. This is just about gathering information. Not that we have any scammers in the crypto world that would love to know all that.

• +3 1

I have not invested much in the last few months, only so far I have invested 1000 dollars, and I am willing to lose everything. Because what you have to invest is always money that we are willing to lose. I believe that by taking this into account, we will be able to carry out our investments in a better way. Because if we put all our money, and all our savings, we could lose everything. And that would not do our economy good. I think that by taking these slogans into account, we will be able to carry out future investments very well. And of the total that we have in cryptocurrencies, I think we should only invest 20% of the total capital at a time. That will also help us a lot

Some questions are better left unanswered or even better never to be asked. First rule of crypto is don't ask about the crypto of others. Someone asking might have not the best intentions in mind and those that answer should think about it again.