How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

I have invested almost 3000$ and I was trading with them. And then I listened about the Vmining of the Yobit and then I invest in it.

I haven't invested in cryptocurrency as I am very new in it, this platform is serving as a guide to me, am sure with little time if I get to understand some concepts then I hope to invest, soon

I will start investing after 2 weeks or so and @Maxtron73, I prefer to invest low amounts like 100 -300 DOLLARS.The reason is that if I invested all my money and somehow the investment was not a good one I will loose all my money which I was saving from months.Maybe If I become a big trader I will start investing more than 1000 DOLLARS.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The number is not so important and we should not discuss how much we have invested with noone especially not randoms we meet in a forum. There are many that want to know about this and there are many scammers that we don't need them to have this information. 

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I will start investing after 2 weeks or so and @Maxtron73, I prefer to invest low amounts like 100 -300 DOLLARS.The reason is that if I invested all my money and somehow the investment was not a good one I will loose all my money which I was saving from months.Maybe If I become a big trader I will start investing more than 1000 DOLLARS.

well here is a tip, dont invest all your money in one thing, even if you put 300$ in crypto dont buy just one coin and wait for it to go up, diversifying your portfolio is what you should be doing.

• +1 1

I was invested around 1k and in summer I sold all and restarted after sending profits to the bank. I know have 1k again in crypto and most are in Bitcoin. I have the rest in Ethereum, XRP, TRX, EOS and I hold a 10% in tether to buy some dip that can happen and make quick profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new to crypto world so I should be careful because one wrong move can make me bankrupt.  And for that I only invested $ 500 in crypto.  And I have benefited a lot from this.  Much more than my investment.  I am thinking of investing more in crypto which will make me more profitable

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

well here is a tip, dont invest all your money in one thing, even if you put 300$ in crypto dont buy just one coin and wait for it to go up, diversifying your portfolio is what you should be doing.

Thanks  @duncun007, I will not buy a single coin for 300$.I will try to but BTC, ETH ,XRP and some other coins .I am just waiting for their price to go low after which I will buy them and when their price goes high I will sell them.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I don,t know that how much i invest in the market becasue i just collect the coins and hold just the coins for the bull becasue soon the market is making a great bull and that time all the coins make a great high and than i sell my coins in the profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Interest can be much bigger than business if I am right. The investment I am a newcomer to the crypto world, should be careful because. I use only half (500 500), if something goes wrong in my trading I need to invest. Our funds can be used.

I think it depends on what you think it to be, am sure today am trying so hard to understand what would be the right thing to do when it came to investment the right idea today is to make sure that we are able to settle the more challenges that we are facing and there is a certain prospect that we might earn something from it, and today am sure that am getting to that place where I can earn something out of it, so today am trying as hard to make sure that I invest between 3000-10,000, I think that is pretty good for me and its going to work perfectly and to me the idea would be to keep on going to make sure that we are all producing a considerable income from the internet

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This has to do with our total investment portfolio. I have read that it depends on many things as how much we have in our bank and we can risk a small percentage of this like 1%. I am more than that and maybe I am 50% invested today but I trade a lot and I am ready to exit some coins and sell if they drop after a price support breaks.

• +2 1

Relating to investment strategies during crypto promote significantly less consequently one hundread greenbacks given that relating to bit of experience of crypto promote shoppers that i invested in regarding couple one hundred usd as a consequence of precarious during this promote.

• +1 1

I am a small trader... I buy coin when the rate is low and get a big profit... But my invest meny scale is 0- 1000$..  Noe i invest 350$ $ in the market...

17 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I haven't invested in cryptocurrency as I am very new in it, this platform is serving as a guide to me, am sure with little time if I get to understand some concepts then I hope to invest, soon

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan ofcourse you need time to be expert in investment my friend... That is why you must need to read all the investment topic in invest section Because its the only way how you can learn about invest.. Again if YOU only stay in beginner section then you cant learn something my friend.. Also if you think this forum investment topic is not enough good then YOU can search about it on Google but you must need to be skillful                 

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan ofcourse you need time to be expert in investment my friend... That is why you must need to read all the investment topic in invest section Because its the only way how you can learn about invest.. Again if YOU only stay in beginner section then you cant learn something my friend.. Also if you think this forum investment topic is not enough good then YOU can search about it on Google but you must need to be skillful                 

Thanks man, I need to spend more time in invset section, to be honest I have never visited the investment sections, but I will visit it any moment from now. Your response to my messages have been cool, won't stop thanking you

I joined in cryptocurrency since 2015 but I invest cryptocurrency from 2018. Its around $700 btc. I invest many site. sometimes I get profit and sometime I lost money. 

My portfolio is completely diversified into different markets, only about 20% of my capital(that is for investment) goes to crypto and the rest is in other markets, I have some percentage invested in Forex currency market and the remaining is invested in valuable metals(gold and silver), it's really important to not be fully invested in only one market because that way you are risking way too much even if it's just short-term.

When you are invested into different markets you always have some extra edge because for instance if you are invested in Crypto, Forex and Gold at the same time it is very unlikely that all of them three go down in value at the same time and that way if two of your investments are going down and one of them is going up you can just hold unto your two losing investment but at the same time you can take the profit on that one winning investment which can partly or fully make up for those two losing investments while if you invested all in one market/asset you had to wait for another push up to sell which could take up to one full year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't see the poll but I will answer since I only hold a few dollars in crypto today. I had more some years ago but the market was very bad and I had to sell to pay for my needs. Now I see the market ready to rise again, or perhaps dive and I wait to make my move. But 2 months not there is nothing new.

A while ago I invested and bought BBT torrent, I bought 50,000 of it for $ 24, and it is a currency that has a good reputation among its peers, and I hope that its price will increase in the future.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:30 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

Unfortunately, I invest very little, less than $ 100I hope to increase the matter in the future, but I do not have enough money to invest in a large amount, it is wonderful and beautiful, but the money is not enough so I hope to increase it soon

dont worry about it mate, but please only invest what you can afford to lose, because crypto is not sure thing and a coin can go down in a day and you would lose a lot.

• +2 1

Everybody should invest based on what he can afford to lose. I have invested more than $500 into cryptocurrencies right now. I took some profits and I am slowly buying more and more at every dip that we see in the markets. I do believe in cryptocurrency but I don't like to put all my money in cryptocurrency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I currently use $ 1000 - $ 2000 USDT in cryptocurrencies, I think it's a reasonable amount, where it is possible to have some gain especially when you manage to have a great appreciation in a currency

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog  
    • Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!
    • Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money