What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

Every one wants to buy btc or any crypto coin when its price fall down because its the basic concept for profit and its also depend what type of trading we select?  Like for day trading i apply 5 mintues money flow index fatore and check the volatility and when price goes down i place order or buy it. But for btc i like long term trading for thats purpose some time required. When we analyze the price is dumped, buy it and hold it for right time and earn marvelous profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally the technique I used in trading is through market analysis to identify market direction for a better trading decision of either buying, holding or selling the crypto tokens, normally by choosing crypto tokens that have high market volatile meaning that they are not stable as tether (USDT) for a short term trading where by a buy the crypto token when the market is low , holding the crypto tokens for a better market price and selling the crypto token when the market price is good for a better profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Hey mate, thanks for your post about strategy of buying coin in crypto, all the people apply those tips, I also apply this tips, when coin price fall, I like to buy coin that time and when coin price pump, I like to sell the coin. I also analysis the coin price in graph at cmc market, those analysis help me lot to take coin buying decision.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Search on the coin and that is the main thing in the market becasue if you buy any coin you need to search on that and get the info first and than check that coin is listed on which exchange and than what is the daily trade volume if every thing is OK than buy that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

The best strategy is to buy when prices are very low and everyone is thinking they were wrong in investing in crypto. But this is hard to know if it is correct as prices can go lower so you take a risk always.

• +2 1

There are many strategies that you wi employ and make good profits. You could choose to do daily trading, long term hodling and scalping. These and more are very many ways you can make profits off bitcoin.

When you can extract support and resistance, this will be your first step to success. Buying from the lows that support the price, selling at resistance that often conflicts with green candles.

When buying I buy once and that is it. I don't buy in levels as I don't buy a lot. It will make no difference to my investment to wait so I buy at levels I think are good when prices go lower. I don't have a strategy in buying actually. I don't hold back money, it goes all in as much as there in the account.

When I buy bitcoin I analyze the volume that it had 24 hours ago and I see what was its lowest and highest voting mobility and with these data I can know what price to buy if I want to buy cheap that is the strategy that I use and that has had many results for me  very good with many gains.

I believe that it is to carry out a deep analysis, check the crypto that has value even if it is seen in times of low price, an example would be bitcoin goes down but the moment comes when it rises and can triple what it goes down in terms of price.
An opportunity is to buy when it goes down so that when it has an upward correction, it will generate passive profits.

Edited by Michar1

You always have to keep an eye on the crypto market.  The price of cryptocurrencies is always fluctuating.  When the price of crypto goes down, you can buy Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethereum etc.  And when the price goes up, you can sell it and make a profit....so you will can use this policy.. 

I myself typically observe the charts and check my budget and adjust accordingly to what i can possibly do at the moment then i will buy some if the charts and others stuff that i would think is on the right time as i have patience myself.

I usually buy cryptocurrencies when people sell for fear of losing money, at that time it is best to buy in low amounts to ensure that there will not be a considerable loss, I applied this technique a few months ago with XRP, today I keep several cryptocurrencies In the very long term, my goal is 100% increase.

• +3 1

Every month I buy some bitcoin and most of the time I buy when the market is down and if it continues in a downtrend, I boost my portfolio by buying additional quantities. I do not recommend using this method with alternative currencies and the reason is that Bitcoin has a large audience and takes everyone's confidence, and whenever the price goes down, we notice investor interest in buying.

The strategy I use in buying any crypto currency is I always follow the coin each time both in social media and in their sites, whenever I observe and fall in price I do purchase because I know it will surely raise again.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:07, Maxtron73 said:

Amigos y comunidad de cryptotalk quiero preguntarles a todos ¿qué estrategia usan al comprar criptomonedas? ¿Cuándo compras bitcoins? ¿Cuando los precios son extremadamente bajos y otros se venden por pánico? ¿Compra solo después de que comience el mercado alcista? ¿Se acumula en pequeñas cantidades a menudo? ¿Compra en una gran cantidad? ¿Tus pensamientos por favor?

I always buy at a low price, I examine the graph and see its breakdown and I hope it touches the indicated value in order to generate profits in the short or long term, in my opinion it is always better to buy when the currency falls greatly, I apply this with various cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

When I am going to invest in a cryptocurrency, I divide the capital that it has between three parties and place purchase orders one every time lower in case the currency falls a lot 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Hello friend, normally when I am going to invest in a currency I look at the volume chart for several days to see in what range its price fluctuates and from there I decide at what price I want to buy and at which I want to sell, the amount I buy depends on the volume that move the coin....

• +1 1

There are more strategies to buy cryptocurrency in exchanges either onlin,with bank or credit card. But i use mostly online and Credit card in binance to buy crypto currency.  This is very easy and best way to buy crypto currency . Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

To buy cryptocurrency, you need to buy and sell via an exchange. This means you need to create an exchange account and store the cryptocurrency in your digital 'wallet'. If you simply want to trade cryptocurrency you just need a brokerage account, rather than accessing the underlying exchange directly.

• +1 1

My friend, before buying any currency, first I see that the currency is suitable for my capital through the value, then look at the development trend of the rise and fall of the currency, then start buying the currency or looking for a better currency. This is a very good strategy. Thank you.

• +1 1

I just to keep an eye on three or four currencies or token and I know their average price their peak price and their lowest price when the price of that token are kind will fall to its lowest value then I purchase it and when the price goes up to its peak then I sell it and in this way I get a lot of profit from it.

Here are some trading strategy for buying Crypto and these steps are following, 

1. Diversify your trade. combining Bitcoin, ripple, litecoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will help reduce the daily risk associated with a specific coin.

2. Minimize trading costs

3. Washing trading times

4. Follow Bitcoins news

5. Use technical analysis

6. use stop losses.

• +1 1