What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

I am using basic strategy .buying Bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price.but I recommend you to find a exchange that has a lower transaction fee so that you can make more profits from buying and selling

• +4 1

Till now i have only experienced bitcoin and very soon i am going to start investing and trading with ethereum also and my strategy is very simple that try to purchase the coins in the cheaper rate so that when the value of such coin will rise then you will be able to make huge profit through it

• +3 1

My friend, I buy cryptocurrency as soon as it's released, and I win a lot of it, and sometimes I buy a famous cryptocurrency when it goes down, and I sell it when it goes up, and here I really win a lot. 

• +5 1

My strategy for buying bitcoin is to buy it when the price drops below $ 8,000, I think that price is the lowest price of bitcoin. Yes, I accumulate bitcoins little by little when they are cheap, to make a profit I keep them for a long time. When the bitcoin price was $ 30,000, I would sell it.

• +1 1

This is a question that, being honest, I cannot answer since I do a little of all, this is a very remarkable point and I can tell you how I do it, if I want to invest a small amount I will see how the market is developing if the bitoin It goes very volatile I stay still and start investing when it starts to rise, the volatility is not bad, on the contrary it is very good but since you can win you can also lose therefore you have to see an equality in the graph and therefore you have to invest there little by little I have to grow in investments.

• +2 1

I use this strategy, I check which cryptocurrency is more fluctuating which are more profitable currency for me which give me good benefits after some days..and also see it's a past value graph 📈. If they are good and it's trading volume is up to 2 to 3 btc. So I buy this coin and hold just some time when again they move up Ward so that time I sell it and take good benefits from this coin...

• +2 1

Mt strategy is very simple first i read about the coin and than i buy that becasue in the crypto market it is very simple if we buy a strong coin the in future that coin give us good profit and if we invest in a weak or fake coin than that give us just loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I usually watch the crypto coin that I want to buy for a while .. maybe a month or so and I ask about it ... I try to gather some information about it... then when I feel that the prices are low I buy it and hold it till the prices go back up again. I really do not care to buy from the buttom .. just low prices ensure that you will have profits.

When I look at the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that they have fallen to a great extent and then when they start rising, then I invest in them. I invest in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies when I see if they have just started growing and now there are many chances of them growing. In this way, then I benefit from these investments by investing in us. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of what I have in btc I accumulated during the 2018 bear market. No doubt, it was a better idea than buying when the bull market started, because it is very complicated to know at what exact moment the bull market starts.
Besides that, I think it is better to buy at different prices and not make only one purchase, because the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and there can always be better opportunities.

• Useful or interesting 1

I simply buy whenever the rates go down and I buy as much as much I can when the price goes down and I sell when the price is up more than 10 percent in the market when I bought.

Edited by zeshan1122
  • +2 1

To be honest i'll buy crypto when i have money, because i am investing for a long term. Of course i do my research before buying it, but i only have 1 important rule, whic is 'never buy crypto after a big pump'. Most of the begginers bough some coin when they see the increase and yesterday they'll woke up with %40 loss. That's why we should all consider this.

• +2 1

I continuously monitor the movement of the market so that when the price is down, I can choose the right time to buy and I choose an appropriate currency that has a good price and hold it until the price rises again. This is actually the solution.

• +1 1

My friend, I rely on the currency chart in addition to the recommendations of some friends who advise me and be aware of the movement of the currency upward or downward then I trade and buy when the currency is in a falling state and when it rises, I sell

For me, I buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when the price rises again, and I put loss stops in order not to lose all my money in the event that the price drops significantly. I also do not rely on bitcoin only, but rather buy many other cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

@Maxtron73 First, I buy with the money that I do not need because I am buying at the declining price and I have had to wait a long period to make profits, but those profits are good worth the wait.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Hello friend, am sure every crypto currency trading in the forum is going through such dilemma daily while transacting, the main thing that helps at times is being able to stay vigilant by updating oneself regularly and be prepared to take bold decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many ways to invest. For my part, I trade, but not for bitcoin. There are some currencies that may be more profitable, but there are many things that you must learn before you start trading in order not to lose your money

• +3 1

I like to buy coin when bitcoin price started to rise, like it will make the other coin to rise too. Or when I feel like the price is already in a very low price, then I will make an entry or just re-entry again if I have another chance. Looking at the charts might help too, look at the trading volume, which is bigger, sell or buy volume

• +3 1

I don't think we have any rules, which is that we have to choose the Yobit exchange rate. But if we want to earn from this cryptotalk forum, we need to create an account on the Eobit Exchange site. Also Eobit Exchange allows us to survive well for our business. So we can choose this platform

• +2 1

Investment products vary in many categories, this is in addition to the diversity and abundance of digital currencies, so the investor needs to know the best thing to do and benefit from in the field of coding, and the most important strategies for trading in cryptocurrencies appropriate for this purpose

• +2 1

Personally I'm only buying when I see enough adoption. If I don't like what I see I don't buy. I'm waiting right now as beyond the speculation of the halving event there is nothing else after that right now. Perhaps things will change but price alone isn't a good indication without fundamentals behind it. Most ponzies have the same promotional tactics and you probably know already where they end

• +2 1

In trading or exchange there is a lot of strategy to use and also their is a lot of indicator to make sure that when can buy in Low price and sell it in high and one of the best indicator is RSI

• +3 1

I am using basic strategy .buying Bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price.but I recommend you to find a exchange that has a lower transaction fee so that you can make more profits from buying and selling

• +2 1

It depends upon the market of coins if it's  price is going down for along time let it go for some time and when you realised th coins could go up now you should buy them and  get profit if they goes up and if they goes down keep them until they arrived on market and give focus to another one

• +4 1