Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

In my opinion, hodling some of the main ecosystem coins such as ETH (Ethereum ecosystem) , DOT (Polkadot ecosystem), etc is feasible in the long term.

Look where ETH came in a few months from 300 dollars to 1100 dollars, even before the altseason begun.

The ecosystem's lesser coins usually follow the pumps in ecosystem's main coin's wake. So for example you could sell some of your main coin investions and take profit than buy the lesser coins from that ecosystem with the previous profits you've made. (For example from DOT (Main coin) to BLZ (Smaller coin in Polkadot ecosystem) 

I hope I could explain . 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Because like bitcoin altcoins can have also a great future and great price that's why people also invest and use altcoins. Before bitcoin also have a low price since it is started to launch but those people who invested in it and have faith in bitcoin earn a good amount of profit after bitcoin pumps up to its highest possible price. It may happen also to other cryptocurrencies so never lose hope and have long patience.

The best coin after Bitcoin is Ethereum. Those who can't afford Bitcoin can go for Ethereum. The other coins which one can hold is XRP and Litecoin.

Holding coins is common in trader many trader hold specific cryptocurrency then its demand low and every one to purchase then they work smart and hold many coins then its demand up and its value upward then they sell them and earn extraordinary income from it.

Holding the coins in a crypto market is a good idea and in this market we can make good money if we hold the good coin for just some time and sell when the price of that coin is go high is a good idea.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Ethereum is a pretty good cryptocurrency to keep because it has the second biggest capitalization of the market and it is a project that always makes multiple updates and it doesn't seem that it will have important problems in the future, like XRP or private currencies. However, in my case I prefer btc, because most of the time it offers better returns.
Still, I also think Cardano is a great alternative to Ethereum, because it almost always follows the eth trend and may offer better returns.

On 1/6/2021 at 3:24 AM, Penata said:

Because like bitcoin altcoins can have also a great future and great price that's why people also invest and use altcoins. Before bitcoin also have a low price since it is started to launch but those people who invested in it and have faith in bitcoin earn a good amount of profit after bitcoin pumps up to its highest possible price. It may happen also to other cryptocurrencies so never lose hope and have long patience.

You have a good nice point, but what the problem is people has always believe ok Bitcoin more than other coin and if you really want to make your coin increase in little time Bitcoin is the way, because it kept increasing and people kept investing day by day thereby forgetting the altcoins and the altcoins kept stagnant and increase with little or low percentage, and that's why investors don't want to invest in a stagnant market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I would choose ethereum to hold because it's the second most valuable coin after bitcoin but my problem with ethereum now is that their transactions fee is high compared to before. I would also choose litecoin to hold for long term. 

holding a currency is a very good thing if you think that the price of that can see will increase so it means that when you hold a currency for a long time and the price goes up that currency can give you much profit.

So holding is a good thing in this way

Eheirium is very strong coin and i beileve eth will live forever. We're seeing too many new crypto wants to stole etheriums throne but they never succed. There's a eth 2.0 on the way and that's why eth is always good option, but now eth reach 1100$ and it's not cheap anymore, price could see above 2000$ but i wont buy it from here.

• +1 1

For me, I keep the basis, of course, Bitcoin.
Ethereum is a great coin to hold too.
For me, I prefer to choose Litecoin as an investment currency, due to its current price and my ability to buy more than one piece of it.

• +1 1

Ethereum is certainly a good coin in crypto and there is a good demand for Etherum in the market after Bitcoin.  Etherum coin hold will be much more profitable in the future and yet it has risen in price a lot.  Holding helps to increase the price and more profit can be made in trading.

You can choose any currency of the top ten currencies in the market cap after reviewing its project, for example the DOT currency has a strong project and a good work team and many analysts expect a big rise in the currency this year 

If you hold these coin then you will get lot of profit after some week later. So holding is very important for getting profit. So if you want to hold it then it will be very profitable for you.

I will hold some bitcoin.Because In cryptocurrency market we all knows how valuable bitcoin is.And every day the price was going in high.But in recent times of pandemic the price of bitcoin is getting low.But i believe that as soon as possible Bitcoin will in there own place. 

There are many altcoins but I  choose Etherum for holding .after some time it goes to top.and its price also increase.it is best coin for holding to earn profit.

There are many currencies that you can monitor and monitor. The best lTC Ethereum and Bitcoin. I want to keep one of these coins in order to make some profit in the future.

• +1 1

@Delgboke @glory50 @m4nu3l4 @Alsh9

Well people hold onto their crypto because they want to make some good prospects and the right thing to do today is to make sure that there is new and powerful cases that are easier for us to earn some more  you hold bitcoin and if the promise is to get the 100,000 your target is always higher 

Yes of course I would and that's what I'm doing at the present because still ETH not reached the number it should reach and in the next year anyone who didn't hold from the top 10 altcoins will regret that because 2021 will be a great one for cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

As for me, I prefer holding litcoins to other digital coins because it is my best coins so far as it will be hard for you to loose fund if you invest in. That is my take mate, have a loving weekend. Thank you

All of us have their exceptional motives of maintaining cash. However one of the essential reasons of protecting coins is the cost of the coin. People don't typically study gift. They look at the destiny of the coin. And if the project have superb destiny, they may preserve.

I prefer the more major altcoins when I am trading so I like Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are more stabile and less volatile than the other minor altcoins. Minor altcoins with lesser marketcap provide more earning opportunities but they are riskier, too. For me, protecting my money is more important than gaining new money so I always tread carefully.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hold some altcoin other than of bitcoin on the grounds that I foresee that the altcoin will rise excessively following with bitcoin cost. However, lamentably, I don't know which altcoin that can increment higher so I can just hold it and expecting that my altcoin can increment later on. I wouldn't fret to sit tight for quite a while if the altcoin can increment higher. Up until now, I want to even now hang tight for more on the grounds that the altcoin still not increment fundamentally, and I think the altcoin will begin moves in the following month, yet that is as yet a secret for us. The altcoin will can possibly increment later on, and I surmise that we will see the set of experiences will rehash.

Nice post, Thanks.....

You have done some research and analyse on those currencies you can easily hold your investment and after some time it will give you much money also many currencies whose fluctuations are so well you can make profit. 

You made a good point.
People usually identify Ethereum as a cryptocurrency, that is usually the first mistake, Ethereum is a platform, the name of its currency is Ether.
Ethereum has a very clear vision of what the Internet should be like.

The Internet should replace servers and clouds with a network of global computers, called Nodes, each data that is stored in the network has to be verified by consensus, that is, 51% of the nodes must accept that the information is correct for it to be is added to the Blockchain.
Up to this point Ethereum and Bitcoin are almost no different, but if the community has dubbed the Ethereum Blockchain as Blockchain 2.0, it is because it is much more advanced.
So the cryptocurrency that should never be missing in the wallet is Ether, first because it will be the currency that most altcoins demand from you to invest in them and second, because few projects have as much support and study as the Ethereum platform.