How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

There are already virtual platforms that allow the payment of their services through virtual currencies. From booking a flight to buying a pizza. To use it as money you just need to have it.

Currently there are some companies that provide cryptocurrencies as a means of payment; not just for large transactions. With them, products for individual consumption can be purchased, thanks to Pizza For Coins, which serves as an intermediary between the food establishment and the consumer who wishes to use the new means of payment.

Easy, comfortable and safe. Just like traditional money, only it is used on a digital platform, which is the place of transaction for cryptocurrencies.

super cool there are so many ways to use Bitcoin a couple of years ago no one was betting on it today there is almost no person who questions its potential in the market and finance

Online purchases. Helps increase supply and demand. Many times you want to make an online purchase but you can't because you don't have a credit card or you don't have an electronic account, with this modality, it doesn't matter where you are or the value of the currency, you only make the payment with Bitcoin and that's it.

• +5 1

Hello, does anyone know a page called btcminer? do you think it's good? what actually pay? someone uses it and is it legit? thank you very much friends waiting for your answers

• +2 1

I've been using fractions of bitcoin to hold them in my preferred wallet and then put it to good use when I see it necessary. For that I earn some fractions of BTC using some satoshis generating pages just by watching videos or advertisements.

I use the btc as a way to secure my money, since inflation these days is very accelerated, and also I usually use it to earn extra money, although at the moment the price has not risen much, but more than anything I use it to that my money is not devastated, but you also have to take into account many things.

I am useding last 5 years invest and trading i am buy domains for  bitcoin and some clothes i am hold bitcoin for futues is up and others altscoin buy bitcoin futures price up

I started using bitcoin as a way to obtain forayn currency since my country is difficult through traditional methods

On 8/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, Guru2050 said:

It's with Bitcoin that I make more money in the world of crypto currency, trading BTC against valuable altcoins to cash out my profit. I also used BTC for making payment for purchases or goods order internationally.

Bitcoin is quite unique my mate because currently there are big companies which accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange from there customers which is very good sign that Cryptocurrency is advancing everyday and i hope we make use of bitcoin to pay for school fees in the future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only use bitcoin for my own personal purposes in terms of making money, because it is an excellent income for me, and for many people too.

Like others,, I am also using bitcoin as the alternative of the real physical cash. I can order any product from online after making payment with bitcoin. And a secret,,i also use it for gambling,,don't tell it to my parant,,they will kill me hahaha

I am still holding it and trying to buy more when the price goes down! I would like to increase the amount of BTC as much as possible. I'm sure later it will bring a huge profits for me. 

I started using bitcoin with this crypto campaign in my country, everyone works and invests in it and it seems very profitable to me, everyone talks about the good income it generates and from now on, I will continue to bet on this.  I think that using it is very easy to accept on many platforms.

Bitcoin is worth a lot now. I usually use it to advertise to clickbots. He's getting a lot of work to do my introductions. It's kind of a win-win system.....    

• +5 1

I have no doubt that when everyone is aware of the method of using digital currencies, we will be able to bitcoin to be able to go buy milk in the market, or buy a car or a house. I think that at least 20 more years we will be able to do all this and more, and it would not be necessary to print colored papers to use as "money", I believe that the world of cryptocurrencies will bring many good things to all people in the world, not only because it will not give the freedom to be owners of our own money, but also because it will be available to everyone

I use litecoin for investments since they charge low commission and also bitcoin but more than anything I seek to earn btc

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

actually bitcoin is used for payments but they use it more as an alternative to gold. It is a store of value; it is a speculative store of value like gold.

I personally use it to save it by betting on it to go up in price and get more returns in the future. Another use that can be made is to pay for services, such as in flight agencies, and in many shops already, and with crypto ATMs you can also take it to physical money

The use of Bitcoin is used to transfer funds to anyone in the world, there are also online platforms that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Another alternative to make use of Bitcoin is to buy altcoin, as an investment method. Finally, those who trust and want to hold, invest in their purchase and keep it in secure wallets.

Only like investment. I care only about my profit and stocks on crypto. I think most people have a same way.

I use bitcoin to make purchases of other cryptocurrencies. And make monthly savings since I trust this platform much more than traditional banks that only steal people's money. i love btc.

Thanks

It is used exactly as you express it in this post friend, bitcoin and in general all other cryptocurrencies are used as an alternative way both to protect your money from the inflation of your local currency, and to invest and even send money quickly and secure over the internet (with the advantage that no one could trace that operation).

It can also be used to buy multiple products, since every day there are more companies that support the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment

I bought hosting with bitcoins, it was convenient, I trade on the exchange, some of the funds are also stored in bitcoin. Everything is convenient, fast and simple!

I use my Bitcoin for trading becasue through trading we can make good profit and it gives us good profit on daily basis and we can easily withdraw that also. Crypto market is a great market which is the life changing opportunity for the new generation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day