Which crypto with most transactions per second - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Which crypto with most transactions per second

There are various cryptos which you process very fast, but seeing the case of the route you would have to look for a crypto that processes transactions per second much faster than bitcoin, knowing that it is the most valued cryptocurrency it is not very fast compared to Eos that you have much faster or ethereum although it has ethereum much more commission is faster, but it is try to find a crypto that has a higher speed to earn faster income using the visa, but keep in mind that you cannot use a new cryptocurrency for the risk to waste.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there are many different currencies and coins have many transection per second. Bitcoin is the one of them because it is very popular currency in the world. It use as a online currency in many countries. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit.

• +1 1

Speed is important for assets that want to compete mastercard, so eos and xrp are two of the best in this but both have different targets and use case, perhaps trying to be advanced in speed but lack in other factors. If only speed is in mind there are better coins than xrp as Icon and ontology have several thousands of transactions and equaly fast are Tron and Iota. Eos Steam and Cosmos have probably the highest tps.

• +1 1

For cryptocurrencies to be adopted, they must have more transaction speed. And in order to become to cover all financial operations.
In addition, the fees must be low in order to be approved in the transactions. The currency with the fastest operations per second is most likely the currency that will be adopted.

On like me, I don't have experience on ny crytotalk aside from crytotalk, so I don't think I can answer your question because I don't have idea on any other forum. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day. Much love

The field of cryptocurrencies has a relatively short life of about 10 years and it grows and develops greatly, and its network grows to serve the increasing demand that occurs on it by people who love the advantages of cryptocurrencies 

I think the bitcoin is been used most of the time because it is still at the top, and the transactions are different in all the coins and the blockchains so I can not sure which is the best.

I think xrp is one of the fastest coin. You can do transection through xrp. It is too much fast. However there are some other coins also those are also too much fast. For example tron coin. This coin's transection speed is too much fast.

There are many currencies that are of good value and make a good profit, but you cannot compare Bitcoin with other currencies because it brings you double profits from other currencies.

Yes, my friend, it's really great that cryptocurrencies make a large number of transactions per second, and I nominate Bitcoin and Ethereum as the best two currencies that enable them to perform the highest number of transactions per second. 

• +2 1

Thanks dear friend to informing us with this speed of this coin actually I don't research and don't have knowledge about this speed information about cryptocurrencies as I get how know about this and now I would research about this information.

• +1 1

There different types of wallets and their transaction speed may be different. It depends on the traffic on the sites. If traffic is very then transaction is high but If traffic is high then transaction decrease to some extent. As traffic is high on cryptotalk forum then it's transaction may be low as compare to other.

• +1 1

Don't forget visa has the fastest transactions time, then XRP, follow by PayPal now, then bitcoin cash, litecoin, Dash then  second performing coin ethereum and the king and father of Crypto coins Bitcoin. You can see the position of bitcoin and ethereum in terms of speed of confirmation during transactions. They are all good crypto coins to invest and make huge amount of profits

With cryptocurrency you can make the most transactions with the coins.  I am mentioning the list of those coins and the number of transactions.  Transactions can be made up to 50000 times per second with EOS currency.  FuturePia coins can be traded up to 30,000 times per second, which is controlled by DDpos and has been improved with the sigma chain. Ripple coins can be traded up to 1700 times per second, NEO coins can be exchanged for 1000-10000 but they have more goals.  It will increase.  And with bitcoin cash coins you can do 65+ per second

Edited by Cleaner
Word missing
  • +2 1

It was interesting to know the speed of various coins or payment methods, beginning with Visa. Though it does not affect our choice of coins much, it definitely increases our knowledge.

I don't think there is another crypto that can transact as fast as XRP. During its development, Ripple aims to transact between countries so it is not surprising that XRP is the only fastest crypto. This coin is also a stable type of coin so price fluctuations are not a priority.

• +1 1

I don't have proper knowledge and experience about which crypto has the most transactions per second but I hope the senior members of the forum who has more knowledge and experience about it will be able to explain it more easier and better

• +2 1

Yes, it is a good place about transactions. All coins are block size and there are different number of transactions per second. The currency with the highest transaction rate per second is the top fast currency. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:47 AM, Opinder said:

Eos coin has most fast transaction speed per second. It has overpassed the visa TPS(1700)  with 3000 TPS. Dapps builders on eos blockchain claimed that now it has speed of 50000 TPS.

It seems to me that an interesting and informative piece of information provides us with this answer in this publication, I had no knowledge that Eos coin that had such a speed of transactions, I only thank you for information
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

XRP is one of the most fastest transaction. You can do transaction through xrp. Xrp transaction speed is really fast and quick. There is no doubt about that. There also other coin like xrp. Tron coin also do fastest transaction.  Transaction speed also faster than any other coin. 

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

thank you so much lot for your Useful information I didn't know about transactions speed but now I will noticed it and get some research about it and also view Visa and xrp coin too.

• +3 1

Dear friend, depends on the speed of sending and receiving currency, any encrypted currency. Nothing important, which is the commission of the miner and the power of the processor of the graphics card. The speed in any currency while sending and receiving it to the commission of the miner himself, as the bitcoin is sent and received from one person to another according to the same commission provided to the miner  The price of Bitcoin also affects the increase in the percentage of the miner himself. Thank you

On 1/5/2021 at 12:00 AM, selfmade said:

I think it is obvious that coins that at ranked at the top at the coinmarketcap are the ones which have more transactions than the rest.

1594490979_Screenshot_2021-01-05CryptocurrencyPricesChartsAndMarketCapitalizationsCoinMarketCap.png.6b5af08f0280e81ce2a05e491fa25267.png

Bitcoin deserve to be the most coin to have many transactions, because many people who need to exchange crypto to fiat they must use bitcoin to do the transaction. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Until recently XRP was the best for trading. Since XRP is a coin that focuses on transaction speed, it is a type of crypto that has transaction speeds than other cryptos. That's why XRP ranks third in terms of capitalization, despite its low price. XRP is able to become third in the cryptocurrency capitalization due to its advantages in transferring.

• +2 1