When can we move to other departments? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

Welcome, my friend, I hope that you have completed 100 publications at the beginning after you have completed 100 publications and have learned all the basic rules for this forum. You can move in all departments and gain knowledge and benefit from them because this forum is full of sections and useful information about the coded digital currency, so I advise you to visit it All sections

• +4 1

I'm new here too, my friend .. I think we have to be patient and learn and take knowledge from the most experienced people here, we don't have to rush, the road of a thousand miles starts with a step .. Good luck.

• +2 1

welcome my friend

You can access other sections when you comment 100 comments in this section

Edited by Shaza516

First, you should pay attention and read the publications in the beginners section, and when you feel that you have the necessary experience, you can move to other departments, but you need to pay attention that other sections may need accurate information and you need knowledge to publish in other sections

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I think that we can move to other sections of this forum when we learn the basic forum rules and have sufficient knowledge about this forum and a basic base of experiences and valuable information. Then we can move to other sections in the forum to share knowledge and information with all members of the forum and inform everyone. 

Yes you can move to the other sections of cryptotalk before moving to the other sections firstly you have to learn the basic things about cryptocurrency and crypto. Then you should go far a other sections otherwise you should gain knowledge and information about crypto world and learn basic things then go further sections.

• +2 1

If when you say departments you mean other sections apart from beginners, well I think it is recommended after the first 100post. Perhaps it is not a requirement or a requirement, but it is recommended to learn first from the beginners section and about the forum.

To move on site to another site is on world of internet is called changing of department.This is through on your mind set its can happen many reasons by your satisfaction and needs.

Welcome to this forum.I think we should move to the other departments when we gain alot of experience and knowledge.When we starting know how to deal with the work.

• +1 1

My friend, I am a beginner here too, a short time ago. I entered this forum. I think it is too early to talk about this. Continue your work here and finish it. After that, you can work in other places with the passage of time. Don't worry

My friend, you as a beginner, through your posts in the beginners section, you will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and encryption, and your experience will increase so that you can then move between the forum sections and participate in them.

• +4 1

All junior members must stay a long time inside the junior department in order to get all the appropriate information that helps us to work inside the forum and after collecting this information you can move to other departments and thanks

• +3 1

You can work in all sections, but first you have to enter the junior section and work in this section until you have learned the rules of the forum well and are not banned. You will be able to earn information from this section and after getting the information you will have to go to the sections of the forum.

• +1 1

You are welcome my dear friend. Of course, in fact, I am also new to this wonderful forum. I think that after time passes and acquires sufficient knowledge and experience then you can move to other departments 

• +1 1

Often you stay in the same section for several months until you have sufficient experience and abundant information in the coding system and trading in encrypted currencies and in order to be able to avoid errors and preserve the rules of the forum and work hard and persistently, then determine the section that will be transferred to taking into account the collection of information about it and how to deal with it

Hi dear friend, my opinion is that if you have completed on session successfully and fully information about that and have much experience and knowledge about that forum than you have to move another section by considering the rules and regulations.Thank you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member like you so that I will not give you a random answer. I advise you to ask the elderly members because they have enough experience.

You need great experience and extensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general through what you earn from the beginners section at the beginning of your journey, and then you can visit the rest of the forum sections because they talk about specialized areas in cryptocurrencies and need experience and a good amount of information about each section separately.

Always try to obtain knowledge and strive to search for updates in the coding world and take full notice of it. Then you can participate in any section you choose, because your ideas have matured and expanded. But if you are a new member, you should comment in this section and learn how to work  And review the forum rules and their application, and learn how to publish distinctive and qualitative content, and then proceed from it to the other sections that include the terms of reference of encrypted speech

• Useful or interesting 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I think the main reason why the newbies are restricted from working outside the beginner section is for then to have proper foundation of the platform, but after that, I think you we move to other sections for great explosure and knowledge, thank you.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I think when you understand clearly what the other sections are about and you gain enough knowledge about it , and when you think you understood the forum rules and guidelines clearly you can check that

17 hours ago, Adam Alex said:

Hi dear friend, my opinion is that if you have completed on session successfully and fully information about that and have much experience and knowledge about that forum than you have to move another section by considering the rules and regulations.Thank you.

@Adam Alex Have you tried to write in other sections? I think that before 100 posts you can't do it, try to see if you can write in the section "Crypto world" and tell me how it goes, tag me, as I tagged you to know that you answered this comment, I want to know if a user with less than 100 posts has the other sections blocked.

Hello my friend, in fact, after completing a hundred posts you will be able to move between the sections, but make sure not to delete some of your posts and you have to focus and work from the beginning with an organized plan. I wish you good luck in the coding talk here.

• +3 1

You are highly welcome to the cryptotalk forum, you are restricted from posting outside the beginners section for now until you finish the newbie stage before you might allow to visit other sections so as to gain more knowledge and exposure, this is my thought on this.