When can we move to other departments? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

Hello my friend how are you i hope you are fine i ask you to read the rules before i go to the second level you need information don't be in a hurry Once you have completed your work on this form, you will be able to go to the next form.

If you talk about the cryptotalk forum level and ranking you are now a jr member when you reach a 300 posts you will upgrade to the next level witch member and when you have 1k posts you will be a full member then other levels.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, Ali372 said:

Hello all. I need information from adults here. When can we enter other departments and work in them? I am new here and I do not have knowledge about this topic. I hope to get a useful answer.

Dear mate if you are talking about section than you can reply in any section any time . And if you are talking about ranking than your rank will be increased by time. More time you spend, more higher ranking will be received.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, Ali372 said:

Hello all. I need information from adults here. When can we enter other departments and work in them? I am new here and I do not have knowledge about this topic. I hope to get a useful answer.

Greeting of the day,  such an amazing content.  Firstly  you can move other departments in such case , if you have some enough knowledge.  Then you can easily move to next departments 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can move to other departments also. But at first  you have to learn everything from the beginners section. Because this section contain many important information about the forum and about how to work on this forum. So, first collect all the knowledge.

First of all beginners should work in beginners section because there are lot of information about crypto and trading a newbie who don't know anything about crypto can gain much knowledge from beginner section.