When can we move to other departments? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

Hello all. I need information from adults here. When can we enter other departments and work in them? I am new here and I do not have knowledge about this topic. I hope to get a useful answer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you talk about the cryptotalk forum level and ranking you are now a jr member when you reach a 300 posts you will upgrade to the next level witch member and when you have 1k posts you will be a full member then other levels 

Departments you mean sections?? 🤔 . If you are talking about sections then yes you can enter other sections . Crypto world is the best section which have best knowldge and you can get that info easily in daily basis. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend never rush, you must first have enough information about encrypted currencies and then you can post in another section. Because you have published in another section, you may be exposed to a lot of risks because you do not have enough information about this section yet and do not have information about encrypted currencies. You have to be patient and determined my friend. Thank you for the great post. I hope you are fine and healthy.

• +4 1

you are welcome mate,  well since you are a newbie then it's very advisable for you to stay in the begginer section so that you can learn and gain much experience before moving to other sections. Just be patient. 

Hello, my friend, you can go to the other sections as soon as you complete the 100 comments here, and if you do not gain enough experience, you can stay here, do what you want, but smartly, good luck.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend this section i.e. beginners is the best section for a good start about cryptocurrencies you can publish in the rest of the sections when you are sure you know good luck 

I think you can move to other sections in cryptotalk after spending good time at for Begginers section . Collect information, get experience and try to understand what happening and the most important is to reach the first 100 posts and then after your rank getting higher and you have good experience you can move. Because without experience and knowledge it is not Safe to go to other sections in order to not get banned and no get confused with information you dont know about it. So for now just move step by step.

My friend first, you must work in the junior department for a period of time during which you gain a basic base of information and experience. After you gain experience, you can move to other departments to share your knowledge in it and benefit everyone.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, how are you? You can move to other sections after completing the 100 comments, but I advise you to stay in the beginners section to get basic experiences

Hello dear .. Good day!
In order for you to be able to move to the other sections, you must understand all the details related to cryptocurrencies, talk about encryption, and know the mechanism of regular work within this trusted forum, and you must also know how to avoid fraudsters and cheaters.
The rest of the sections within this forum have a high level of information.

I want to say that if you have good knowledge about crypto talk and about all digital currencies then you should enter in other sections. As long you have no great knowledge you should work in the beginners section.

So try to give your best at this forum and get good profit in the form of money and knowledge too.

Dear friend, in the novice stage, you can only publish in the beginners section in order to establish the rules and gain experience and knowledge, and then you can publish in the other sections

• +1 1

When a person is in good condition inside his house, he has smelled his psychological comfort and the comfort of all the people who live with him, the correct, useful and good communication between the people close to the benefit of all parties and their proximity to each other

And I'm new here, my friend, I think we can move on to other sections when we're done writing 100 comments and be well trained and gained information about the world of cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, my friend, in the forum. I started working a short time ago as well, but I started from here and gained information about cryptocurrencies and the forum’s rules. Do that too and abide by the laws. and than You can enter other sections, my friend.

Good luck

You are welcome in this wonderful forum.  You can move to other sections when you complete 100 useful and meaningful posts.  There are some sites where you can only post after completing 800 posts. I recommend that you focus on knowledge, not money, in order to be successful.

• +3 1

I am also new here, I believe that over time and as we gain more experience and information, we will be able to enter other categories.

After you complete the first hundred free posts, you must participate in another section with the beginners section, such as the world of coding or wallets. When you reach more than 200 posts, you can comment in all sections of the forum without exception.  One section, as this matches the forum rules and enables you to gain knowledge of all aspects of it

• +3 1

Hello my friend

I am also new here

But my dear, moving to other sections needs patience

You should first be able to gather the information in the beginners section

And you gain experience and then you can participate in other sections

Dear friend, I joined the coding world a few days ago, but you have to master the basic rules well and through the publications you can gain a lot of experience and as for moving to other departments I have no idea

• +2 1

There are sections that require a certain number of posts in order to create topics or publications 
Since you are a beginner, I advise you to stay in the Beginner section and do not move to the other sections until you have information that qualifies you to post there.

You can move to other departments after writing 100 comments in the beginners section, get basic principles and learn about the laws of the forum . Then you can publish in other sections and get broader information about digital currencies .

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, when you got a greater knowledge of this forum and different sections then you should try to move into other sections. It is necessary to stay here till you could gain knowledge of other sections. Thank you.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend here at I'm a little novice here
I just work in the junior department
Currently, to gain more and more experience to get a lot of knowledge, and then I will move to other sections when my posts reach 1000 posts.
Work hard, be patient and don't give up
We will rise more and more

• +1 1