When can we move to other departments? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

You must first have enough information about encrypted currencies and then you can post in another section. after you gain experience, you can move to other departments to share your knowledge in it and benefit everyone. crypto world is the best section which have best knowldge and you can get that info easily in daily basis. 

• +4 1

Starting your work here you have to start in the Beginner section because it gives the best foundation and the best information, when you become a mature and experienced person you will move to another section that suits your intelligence and abilities . 
Be smart and learn quickly .

Dear you can get knowledge from beginning section and hope that you will get knowledge if you will spend time here . And you can create a topic with your specific questions with specific section for example if you ask about jobs of cryptocurrencies then you can create a topic in job section. 

What do you mean by that the most important thing in this platform when you are going to make a topic you should use these words that everyone understands well because in this platform most of newbies are working and they don't understand so sorry for that I don't understand what you want..

After you finish your first 100 posts and through them you have gained good experience about how to work in the forum, then you can move to any section you want to work in. If you are interested in trading and cryptocurrencies, you can work in the crypto department. Airdrop or you can continue in the junior section to gain more experience from the old members.

• +2 1

I would not advise you at all to leave this platform and go to another place but you have put it here and get a lot of knowledge here.It is not advisable to go so early, even to get knowledge first then you can go

Well, I guess you are referring to sections, so from my experience, as a newbie, whenever you enter other sections apart from the about forum section and the beginner section,and then you see the reply to this topic icon, that means you can start posting in those sections too, bit if the time has not yet reach when you are allowed, the reply to this topic icon would not appear.

You can move from one department to another when you are ready, so I mean your ability to develop and discuss important topics that require you to know the crypto world  Are you ready?

• +2 1

Hello to all my dear friends yeah it's a nice question to  talk about my dear all the new members who joined this platform first of all welcome.... My Deer first of all you have to know all the rules and regulation and you have to know all the things...so my dear all the new members have to stay in junior section because there's a lot of knowledge about this platform so after taking knowledge and experience they have to move in next section..... 

Hi dear welcome to this forum 

Dear mate when we join this site we are new so we can not work in other departments because of our less knowledge and experience but with the passage of time when we grow up in this field and gain much knowledge then we are able to work on any department.

All the best thank you

We can continue work , first of all we have to work in one section to go to bigenneras section. How can they come together and face the infection and we can make our progress through different departments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend .. Because you are new, you can stay in the beginner

section until you feel that you have got enough information and experience .. Then you can move to any department you want

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend..I see that we are in the same rank..and this means that we are walking together..I have conducted research on this subject and learned that we must become familiar with enough matters of cryptocurrencies and work with them, then move to other departments ..

Yes, we learned a large part, but we have a lot left to learn..I advise you and advise everyone to be patient and never hurry..so that we do not make mistakes..I wish you success all my friends..I hope that I have presented something useful

Better is to spend time in the beginner section than if you have proper knowledge than you can switch to other sections. Firstly gain proper knowledge working in begginer section

Hello my friend, the acquisition of knowledge and experience in the department you are working on qualifies you to move to the next section, so you should strive hard in your work if you want to rise to another level

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, you must first understand the rules of the forum well, and you can read the posts in the Beginner section to get acquainted with the basics of working on this forum, and then when you increase your experience and knowledge in the crypto world, you can go to the other sections, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

My friend, since you are a beginner now, you will stay in this section until you finish the first 100 posts, after which you will upgrade your rank and you can move between departments.
But I do not advise you to leave this section until you have acquired the necessary experience that qualifies you to participate in the other departments.

I am also new here but I will guide you. As a newbie begineer section is best for them. It contain all the useful information you will learnt here a lot than completing the first 100 trial comments you will have move on other sections 

Well my friend, I think that staying for a while in the beginners section is necessary in order to learn the basics of coding, and then we can move on and participate in other departments.

• +3 1

In the beginning we have no much knowledge and experience about this forum so at that time we should stay in begginer section till have completed our first 100 posts and after completing this target we can move in all the sections of this platform because because then we gain enough knowledge about this platform and we can create good ideas about this platform. 

Dear friend, you can move to other sections whenever you want, but you must have good knowledge in order to be able to answer questions for other sections so that you will not be banned due to mistakes

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on straight from first of all I want to tell you that all of you dear brother this section is very early for talking about these types of issues

• +4 1

There are sections that require a certain number of posts to be able to create topics or publications in them.
Since you are a novice I advise you to stay in the rookie division and not move to other departments until you have information that qualifies you to post there or just learn from other people's posts in those departments don't even share information.

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +3 1

My friend, there is no specific time to exit from the beginners section, and according to my simple experience, I advise beginners and everyone to enter other sections and then take the necessary experience in the forum rules and active participation in this forum when we take this necessary experience and the necessary knowledge about dealing with this forum with its rules and adherence to them  You can move to another department, which is the world of cryptography. Learn all possible methods of earning from cryptocurrencies and gain experience and knowledge about all cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

welcome my friend
From my point of view, we must now be busy collecting information and supporting the members and the forum until we reach the stage of experience and complete knowledge of everything related to this stage.
I wish you success