When can we move to other departments? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

Hello my friend
I am like you new and I do not have enough experience yet, but I suggest you spend more time working in the beginners forum before moving on to the other sections.

• +2 1

There is no specific time for that you can visit other departments when you so feel like, but it is important you maintain this section as a beginner to build yourself,by reading relevant post from the experts, and study the forum very well, before thinking of going to another section.

there isn't a distinct issue in your case to transfer involving the rest of the sections of your online community. I do think immediately after filling out 100 no cost journals you'll be able to transfer involving sectors, nevertheless, My spouse and I give you the advice to be prolonged ample inside the senior officers to have the needed principles for you to type in the globe involving encryption along with bolstering the information you have after which it shifts involving the rest of the sectors.

Dear friend, there is no specific time for you to post your posts outside this section, but what I did was when I felt that I had enough information and the posts became known to me, I moved to another section

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, here, with my opinion. In the beginning, you should stay in the beginners section until completing the 100 posts, after which we can visit the rest of the sections and we have knowledge about the forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you can work in all departments, but first you have to enter the junior department and work in this section until you learn the rules of the forum well and do not be subject to the ban and you can earn information from this section and after you gain information you have to move between the sections of the forum

• +4 1

My friend, other sections are more specific and professional. You should start your first steps in Cryptocurrency world here, until you feel that you have enough knowledge to expand your acquaintance then you go on to other sections.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you can move to another section by finishing your learning in the beginner's section, and then you have the right to move to other sections, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

When you write over 100 posts and have certain amount of good reputation the forum allows you to enter other sections and start posting in them 

• +1 1

U should be patient regarding to this thing .....u need proper information and only then u can go for others department because this all will cause list harm to others and help u too also

Yes dear, you can move around in the department you want, but in order to be able to go into and move from the junior department, you must make an effort and adhere to the laws and regulations of this forum, and you must acquire knowledge and all sciences and gain knowledge about encrypted currencies and this section must be understood well before thinking about moving to other departments

• +3 1

Since you are new here, you have to stay in this section and gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies through the publications in this section and after that you can move to another section

We can move to other departments when we become distinguished and leave the junior section. It is a matter that needs work and patience, not immediately. In an immediate moment, we will move to another section, with the help of others from friends, members, and people of great and reliable fame.

• +4 1

As a new person here, you must work in the junior department for a period of time during which you gain experience and knowledge in order to be able to move to other departments to work in.

Do not rush anything, my friend, you will get everything over time. In the beginning, you must learn in the beginners section, and after you feel that you have managed this section, then you must visit the rest of the departments to gain knowledge and gain experience in this field.

• +1 1

Well, in fact, my friend, you can at any time move to other sections and read the topics .. But I think that it is good to stay in the beginners section for as long as possible before moving to the rest of the departments .. The presence of information in this section is very large and through it you can get to know The beginnings of the cryptocurrency before going to assignments and mining and the rest of the things in the cryptocurrency .. Most of the answers you are looking for are here .. I wish you and everyone good luck

I am new too.. I think it is kinda early to talk about this matter.. We need to learn and earn more knowledge and gain experience to move to another department.. This is going to happen sooner or later with hard work.. So keep patient till that time comes

Who you have a sufficient balance of information about this area and can discuss with other with out putting your self at risk of blocking . You have to be as patient I'm and not rush.

• +1 1

May God bless your time, my dear friend. In reality, you cannot move to any other department if you do not learn all the rules and laws, if you are not experienced friends, and if you do not learn how to obtain reputation points

• +2 1

23 hours ago, gotojob said:

When you have a sufficient balance of information about this area and can discuss with others without putting yourself at risk of blocking. You have to be as patient as I am and not rush.

@gotojob When the 100 posts are made, you go from newbie to  Jr member, then you can write in the other sections, but before you can only read what is written in the other sections, that is done so that one learns how to manage the forum before being able to post about cryptocurrencies in each of them.

Edited by Lewis01

For a period of time, you must serve in the junior department to obtain a basic foundation of knowledge and experience. You will transfer to other departments after gaining experience to share your expertise and serve others. @Mary Paradise @shakeelsherpao

You can move at any time you want to any section you want, but I want to advise you to take all possible information from the beginners and experience section because the rest of the sections are difficult to understand for beginners

• +5 1

Welcome to you. You can move from the beginners section when you have enough information and experience to be able to interact in other departments, but do not worry you just have to be patient because with the passage of time you gain that experience that enables you to interact in other departments

• +2 1

You have to work hard in the Beginner section and gain the experience and knowledge necessary to move to other sections you have to understand well the provisions and laws of the forum and adhere to them because that will make you to work hard and properly and properly in the other sections.