Do we really need stable coins? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

I consider that cryptocurrencies have great potential, before stable coins if one wanted to belong to the world of cryptocurrencies had to suffer the volatility of the market, with the arrival of stable coins you can monetize with cryptocurrencies without the risk of being affected by the rise or fall of the cryptocurrency.

Edited by tiposamuel

I think we need because stable coins are necessary in cirisis times. Because all coins down in cirisis.

These currencies are mostly used by people who trade and trade to benefit from the volatility of cryptocurrencies, which is why having stablecoin benefits.

Stable coins are very useful in area where the local currency is volatile and but people will transact in EUR or USD.  Not everybody is on board with BTC and many times only small transactions are needed

Yeah. I think we need stablecoins. Stable coins are safer way to trade while market going down. Stable coins are very useful. You can change position with stable coins.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

I don't think we need stabilcoin because what crypto traders need is price fluctuation like decentralized coins, if the crypto price doesn't go up and there's no value, we won't make a profit. We need decentralized coins for investment as well as trading.

• +1 1

I don't really know how they use the coins elsewhere, but I personally freeze the coins with a stable coin when I see that the price starts to fall so as not to lose money, so I think that if it is essential to have stable coins, some of them give us benefits in the exchanges, like the BUSD in the Binance exchange, where you can earn other coins by using it and putting it into savings

Friend there are stable currencies, where their price does not change since they registered in some exchange. But if we talk about more well-known currencies, I think that stability is important, and that stability is achieved by decentralizing those currencies from groups that have wanted to keep a large part of those currencies.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The idea of stable coins is to have a way to have your investments on a coin that does not change value drastically and often so that you feel safe and sound, but you won't have the chance to get any revenue unless you use them for trading. Whenever you are trading pairs and both coins are unstable it is much more difficult to predict the outcome. It is to say if you want to do futures trading you need to have one of the coins in the pair in stable coins. The best idea in my opinion is to use USDT to trade with futures and have a better chance to make an accurate prediction.

• +3 1

I from the start learning cryptocurrency is have the insight to find the stable coin. Stable coin is crucial for holding out portfolio in the same value. So before any stable coin birth, we use Bitcoin for the calculation. I think that is like hard, because Bitcoin like don't have any value, the price is really volatile. So stable coin coming to make the cryptocurrency more easy to learning and trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

stable coin always required to investors and traders. because they can't hold coins for more time they need coins for their trading and investments. coins values always fluctuate so traders are affraid from this fluctuation. so they need a stable coin

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Without a doubt we need stablecoin in the crypto market, it is the safest currency that exists .. when the market is not good or Bitcoin is falling you can buy USDT and keep your money safe

• +5 1

Yes we need stable coin because most of cryptocurrencies they suffer from high volatility in its valuations. This kind of volatility can make bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies to be unsuitable for everyday use by the public.

• +5 1

Large franchises want to hold their assets in crypto form to get rid of taxes on unused money. Volatility of crypto can make them lose a bit or all of it. So, its better for them to invest in stable coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

No I don't neend stable coin. Stable coins are not valuable for me because I want profit by investing. If I invest in stable coins how can I get profit. If I invest in unstable coin I can get profit and I can lost my money it's depends upon my luck. 

when prices will fall we can again invest in those coins.this time this happens when are via enduring coin for investment at the same time as the other cryptocurrency coin is falling and profit is needed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Stable is good coin! I used it for futures, all exchanges have USDT. Sometimes, I have crypto and I don't know what need now to but, and don't know what will be with bitcoin. With USDT I staying in one place.. Money in safe, I will don't see tomorrow -30% of deposit (for example). So it's nessecary, I mean stable coins.

Actually if there are fiat money to make trades there is no need for the stable coins but if someone wants to hold the money and is afraid of the loses and falling of the rates than he will need them.

We need stable coins for trading in exchanges. It is like having usd but in this case you have a stable coin like tether that we use if we want to temporary sell and buy back in when prices are lower. At least this is what is trading about.

Yes, I do think that we really need stable coins in the market. It is because like our safe haven or fiat currency but is a cryptocurrency. For me, I use stable coin to store cryptocurrency that I exchanged from like Bitcoin after being bullish and then use that stable coin to buy cryptocurrency when one dips.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think stable coins are really necessary for industry because they let to count profit and when there is a fall down on cryptocurrency market, using stable coins is a good opportunity not to lose money, so it`s a very important part of the cryptocurrency world 

Stable coins are good to those who want to invest but not to trade. Trading needs to have changeable value than the stable one. It is ok to invest stable coins because if you want to sell it or claim it. You can lose a small amount or not if you invest it than trading. For sure you will lose your money if you trade the stable coins

15 hours ago, kashmora said:

There is a big difference between a relatively stable price and a stable currency

@kashmora Stop posting what you do not know about here, what is the difference between stable coin and stable currencies in cryptocurrency? There is no difference. 

7 hours ago, Jafri said:

They just use the stable coins instead that are claiming to be backed by fiat.If the price of cryptocurrency is rising drastically then we can exchange with stable coins and vice versa if the price of cryptocurrency goes down.

Especially stable coins like tether, I do mot believe it is 100% backed by what thru said it is backed of. 

We need stable as well as volatile cryptocurrencies
 Stable currencies solve some problems for us against fluctuations in everyday applications such as payment processing and play an important role in the integration of digital currencies
 But we also need volatile currencies to achieve the meaning of exchange and profit

• +4 1