What is Bull Run - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Well, I didn't know about the term of bull run in Crypto, but I have researched about it. According to my research, I have found that the Bull run in a market is the situation when the price of they Cryptocurrencies goes fall. This situation bring positive changes to the investors as they invested before the bull run, then they would be earn a high profit from their investment due to increased in price.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The bull run is essentially a huge increase in the price of crypto. The result is that you have a large rate of growing cryptocurrency and as a result you can get very good profits. The increase is called a bull run. 

• +1 1

The bull run is this is the time when the price of the particular coin going up continuously and this is a good sign to the investors who put a lot of money like in bitcoin because it can gives a huge comeback income again...

On 1/1/2020 at 6:20 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

It is simply to obtain large sums of profits, without a doubt it is like bullfights is when the market begins to rise and they leave it free of any closure and this is called closure.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, Andrewg420 said:

Bull run basically refers to a span of time in which the prices increase in a specific financial market. For example when the price for Bitcoin increases.

In simple explanation bull run came from buffalo running, it just metaphor to describe market condition in up trend. We know every bull has horn in up direction and that's market goes. The opposite is bearish ( bear ) we can see that bear head always facing down, meaning down trend running.

The question that you want to know by commenting among us I could not come up with an answer to the question because I could not get an idea about it but those who will comment on you here so that they can understand and comment here.  People can all get an idea about it because of his comments

I can only imagine a real bull in a Roman contest and when the bull attacks the night he is very strong , rapid and decisive, so darling this is just a metaphor for the markets going up rapid as a bull's attack, this is a very strong chance to win a lot in no time. Regards

Edited by Rozy

Wow. Actually this is my first time i am hearing bull run in Crypto world and its meaning really look interesting. I am just happy to learn new thing this moment as this is one of the opportunity CryptoTalk will be giving someone by learning new things on Cryptocurrency anyday anytime.

Bull run is the steady rise of cryptocurrencies prices. This occurs when investors believe the positive trend will continue for a long term such optimism usually based on strong positive indicators for country economy.

The bull run is a term used by market community. They use it when they are expecting and feeling the certain rise in the market and which can sustain for long term. There are many other terms which are used in this online trading and investment. You can learn these terms by using this forum and searching every section of this platform.

A bull run in any market whether it is share, cryptocurrency or commodities like gold or oil means the traders are optimistic and feels that the present price of the particular item (share or Crypto currency or commodity must be more than the present price.

Bull run indicates cost associated with crypto currency can get impetus as well as increase therefore higher after that this is exactly why these people make use of bull run phrases. All of us tend to be awaiting bull run right now with regard to viewing crypto currency at the very top once again.

Thanks my friend, what kind of question have you done that I also wanted to know about, I would not have been so special about it, but due to the photos of others, I will now know about the match completely and It has increased my knowledge .

Bull run is period in which crypto currencies rise in price to huge extent in small time. This is considered to be a golden opportunity if someone have crypto currency in his wallet that is facing bull run.

• +4 1

If someone asked any questions we don't consider him like that, here we help each other with every possible way, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few moments

Bull run show the market is going up word or down word it represent the ups and down of the market which is more important for every user so we should take good thinking for investment which is more important due to which we can earn lots of money. The ups and down of market prices shows the bull run

As for me, I do not know about bullrun, but it indicates that the prices are on the rise, which means that they are rising at a remarkable speed. I hope to seek help from others' posts about this term

It is crypto currency terminology that means the prices of crypto currency is rising up so that those that buy currencies can sell to earn extra money that will be seen just as profit we earn from our daily business

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The bull run is the situation that's happened when the market of the currencies is in the good condition so thats mostly of the currencies will be rising massively at the certain time.  

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I was also ignorant of the meaning of this term, and I wanted to know that without asking 😅, the term simply means a significant increase in the prices of the currencies that we use, thus increasing our profits and our gains.

Of course every post on the forum should be simply explained.  So that all the members can easily get an idea about the issue and make a comment.  Each post is rated and checked very seriously.  Useless posts are deleted.  Therefore, forums should be considered as one of the means of gaining knowledge, not just in terms of making money.

A bull run is a financial market where price rise or are expected to rise. However, when the bull run occurs where a major decline in the financial market is expected.

I would say that as soon as the bull run comes, the price of the coin will rise rapidly.  Bull run is a good word when it comes to crypto. We are all now waiting for the bulls to see the crypto currency at the top again.  Thanks.

Bull run is basically a period of rising prices and optimism in the market.  A bull run can only take place during a bull market.  As most investors are desired looking forward to a bull run.  When investors continue to see the price increase  they are eager to invest.