What is Bull Run - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

Hey mate, you ask a good question because lot of newbie don't know the what is bull run, so my answer is bull run means when all alt coin price increase and also bitcoin price go pump.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is the term used when a currency or stock soars upward for a certain time until it drops and corrects its price again.

This happens more in the cryptocurrency market and less in traditional markets

A bull run is when the price of a cryptocurrency begins to swing and constantly overcome its past resistance, when this happens, it means that a huge amount of profit will come to investors.

Just look at the volume and price of bitcoin and other coins/tokens in the end of 2017 and you will understand what is a bull run)). And i think it will happen again in 2021 and you will see whatis a bull run))

bull run şs the bull run of an investment vehicle, which means rising without breathing..  the btc bull run in 2017 is an example. i hope we will experience something similar this year. good luck everybody... 

Bull run means up trande of market , this means that market will go up! This word is use for trading ! It is the short form of market up indication ! So now i think you understand it

Thank you, author, for this intresting and useful topic for beginners or newbies, bulls and bears are two main animals in trade, bull associates with buyers and bears are associates with sellers, so bull run means when on the market buyers are more  then sellers, and because of that prices on most cryptocurrencies go up and up i hope I answered your question. Good luck in trading and investing in crypto market.

I did not know the meaning of bull run, thanks to those of you who have explained it. I am already clear about the meaning of this term.

Bull run is a trading terminology and it simply means a longer period of increase and optimism in the market. During bull runs you make a lot of profit as an investor.

In fact, the bull run actually means a certain amount of time. This refers to a sudden increase in currency prices. Many of us who wait for this time, who hold coins, profitably sell this time. I know it's a bull run.Thanks.

bull run is a smart contract. A smart contract is an investment fund created based on ERC20 technology or tron technology and certain other tokens to create a high-yield return system according to the capital you have to invest. In my opinion, I do not recommend smart contracts very much because they are not profitable, once the contract fund reaches zero no more money can be withdrawn and if you did not manage to withdraw anything on time you will have lost everything. bull run is a smart contract that is managed with ethreum. Cheers

I really did not know what it was, I went to find good information and I found it, thank you very much for the question and for all the answers, I had only heard of bull and bear markets, of this term nothing at all

On 1/1/2020 at 7:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

There are no stupid questions 🙂 Bull run is what we are experiencing with Bitcoin right now XD

Long explanation requires to understand what is a bull and what is a bear in the market, meaning and effects on the value, so I'll make it short: means the value is rocketing to the moon 😄

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

A bull run is when the price of an asset begins to rise a lot, that is quite dangerous since it causes a lot of FOMO (fear of missing out), and you can have large losses buying an overvalued asset

I want to know the answer to this question as well, and through your position, I was able to do this. Thank you very much

Also I want to ask the forum that: Which move should we do while there is bull run? Do you guys think will be bull run in 2020?

The bull run its represent The rise of cryptocurrencies prices starting to soar on the upside , and a moment where our holdings start to grow and we make lots of money

Bull run actually means that buyers have the control over the market now and therefore the price is going to rise significantly. This usually happens when the were too many sellings and now it is time for the price to go higher

Don't think you're stupid for asking this question, this is what the forums are for, to share information and learn from each other! As for your question Bull Run, it is a term used when the market tends to be positive, which results in a massive purchase and in a price increase.

I see the bull run as a very significant rise in the cryptocurrency, in fact the forecasts after bitcoin will drop so much are that soon the bitcoin will get a historic bull run, that is, higher than the peak it reached in 2017

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, I am not very familiar about this, but from the little that I can tell you what are the bullish movements that cryptocurrencies have at different times of the day or their time of commercialization, roughly I think that is what I can tell you contribute

• Useful or interesting 2

On 01.01.2020 at 12:20, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

This is the moment when the rate of your coin increases very quickly. Good luck with your earnings!

• +2 1

The bullrun is when a cryptocurrency rises steadily over time. In the case of Bitcoin, it occurs every 4 years and lasts for several months or years. Bitcoin completes its market cycle in about four years each time

• Useful or interesting 1

A bull run can only take place during a bull market. A bull run is a longer period of rising prices and optimism in the market. Most investors are eagerly looking forward to a (new) bull run. When investors talk positively about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, they are bullish.

• +1 1