What is Bull Run - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

One of the best times to account for profits, it is highly anticipated in the world of cryptocurrencies, it would be great to have investment in several assets before it happens is bullfighting and thus take advantage of the hike.

• +4 1

According to what I have been researching it is an uptrend in the market in which asset prices are rising mostly in the market for cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin which could increase dramatically.

• +2 1

A bull run can only take place during a bull market. A bull run is a longer period of rising prices and optimism in the market. Most investors are eagerly looking forward to a (new) bull run. When investors talk positively about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, they are bullish.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:20 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

It is just what is happening with bitcoin, despite showing stability in recent weeks, it can become a beast to have a crash and shoot upwards, taking advantage of the moment all to sell what we have invested in our wallets, and thus get a lot out of it  gain, many associate it with a bull because he needs to lower his head and then lift his horns with force and take his victims.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

When the demand for a cryptocurrency increases then the price of that particular coin starts to rise up. And it rises so quickly like a bull. That's called a bull run. It's basically a term used to refer the upward rising price of a currency specially the bitcoin. After a halving, normally a bullrun occurs. 

• +5 1

A bullrun is when the market trends shoot up sharply 'to the moon's that is the price of a coin increases sharply in an increasing manner.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi my nice bull run friend is nothing but prices start to rise on the upside, and a moment when our holdings start to expand and we make lots of cash

• +2 1

Buenas noches, la verdad es que no tenía conocimiento de ese término, y como tú en los otros comentarios está claro cuál es el significado de dicha palabra

SLS

• +2 1

Well there is some fundamental behind bull run. Actually in real life bull run will always go/run faster in upwards direction and can't run properly in downwards direction. Same as bear can move downward direction faster , as we usually see bear move faster in mountain from upwards to downward. So in trading bull run means upward trend specified with the colour Green ( in general) . It means the market will go up and the price will increase in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

you can imagine a wave that has ups and lows, so the way to the top is a bull run, but after every bull run when the price grown there is a correction when tthe price drops significantly

• +5 1

Bull run is what o all people who trade with crypto coins are waiting for because the price go up very fast, and we can make a good profit .

Hi my friend well bull run is nothing but prices starting to soar on the upside , and a moment where our holdings start to grow and we make lots of money !!! 😊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊

Bulls and bears this reminds me of forex, where bulls represent buying in the currency pair, bears represent selling, and trading is a struggle between bulls and bears.

Bull run is one of the technical terms used in market in order to show the direction or trend of price of a particular currency. Bull trend is a situation where the prices of of currencies are on the rise meaning there is an increase or positive direction of the prices. This is the best opportunity for the traders to sell their currencies at high prices in order to gain huge amount of profits.

• +5 1

Hello, I don't know much about it but I think it refers to when the market starts to rise, if I'm not mistaken this is used for trading.

Edited by Michar1

A bull run is a longer period of rising prices and optimism in the market. Most investors are eagerly looking forward to a (new) bull run. When investors talk positively about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, they are bullish. An example of a bull run was in the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:20 AM, Vanessa said:

BULL RUN.
It is simply an uptrend in the market where asset prices are experiencing an incredibly large increase,
like the one we experienced at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, Vanessa said:

A bull run is a term used to describe the situation and conditions of development in the crypto market, where the value or price of a cryptocurrency tends to increase or strengthen. So this encourages investors to trade. The bull run condition occurs due to the optimistic attitude of investors who believe and hope that cryptocurrency prices will continue to rise.

• +1 1

A bull run is a term used to describe the situation and conditions of development in the crypto market,like the one we experienced at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018

On 1/21/2020 at 7:11 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Everyone probably understands this in their own way. I understand this is a run of the price and it runs until someone becomes profitable and he sells the asset.

Well, it will become profitable when the price increased and that's why a lot of people especially for the holders are waiting this opportunity to get a huge amount of profit, bull run happens when the halving starts because it helps to increase it's price.

When the price is in Bull run it means that the trend will be bullish because the bull represents the strength of the bull that is why that term is used and when the trend goes downwards, bear is used because the bear is heavy and lazy. Because of those terms, I personally like trading down more because you can earn more money in less time.

Bull run refers to an exaggerated rise in the market. The bull period is not known with certainty what causes it, but everyone agrees that there is a lot of money to be made. Similar to what happened at the end of 2017, beginning of 2018 The bull refers to the one that is located in a park near the New York Stock Exchange, curiously it does not represent an upward trend, but rather a criticism of the crisis of 87 Rather, this bull represents those of us who are here looking for a future far from banking control, and where we can have control over our money, totally different from old school stock investors.

You think you're a fool? No, if no one thinks of him like this, here we help each other in a possible way, and the bull run goes up in a few moments, for example, today it's 7k and suddenly a day later the price is 9k or something.