Share some of your information with us - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

Share some of your information with us

As long as we enter this field, we will face many fraudsters wherever we go, especially on Telegram, so we must secure our accounts well and not pay attention to them because they are the source of our unhappiness.

• +2 1

Everyone can learn all about cryptocurrencies and set aside a certain period per day to do so, and you should exercise caution. We try to find the right information, educate beginners, and work within the rules and regulations so there is an exchange of wisdom and expertise with the majority of the participants, but everyone that has information that can help them here is the most relevant, and this is what ke wants to do. Helps to go because they have entered here and they must stay.

I think patience and not rush is the first thing I learned in this forum
And abide by the rules and laws
We get us negative cash .. Positive support. We accept the two and gratitude to them
Cash corrects your mistakes and directs you
Support stimulates and pays you a step forward
Control of emotions ... especially feelings of fear is necessary
... support new members

I agree with you my friend..I advise everyone, especially beginners, to read the rules well and follow the instructions..and the second advice is to be patient and give enough time to learn and gain experience and skill..spend some time in the beginners section and learn and then go to the following sections.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mohammadnour said:

My dear friends, there are many members who read comments in search of information and interest, please direct them with information or advice that you gained from this forum, for me I advise everyone to learn more about cryptocurrencies and set aside a specific time for that in the day, and also advise you to be careful  From fraudsters and not to share your personal information with other people

We know that this forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. I suggest you set a specific time for that In a day. I suggest to all members read the rules and regulations and always follow them. 

You should beware of fraudsters and not share personal information with them. Experience must be gained to detect fraudsters Thank you

Dear you are absolutely here we should to create resources for learning about Crypto world. And here no need for sharing your personal data with others and we should to care from scammers and fraud people . Then we can succefull in Crypto world.

As for me, I advise everyone to read the comments on the topics because sometimes they contain more information than the topic itself.
I also advise them to work diligently, search for and publish useful and new information, in order to obtain a good reputation and become important members of this forum. I am currently working on that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Friend, your advice is encouraging, we need to learn every day about Cryptocurrencies, this topic is broad, for this we need to acquire good study methods in order to enhance our learning about digitized currencies and it can be of help not only for us but for the whole forum.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mohammadnour said:

My dear friends, there are many members who read comments in search of information and interest, please direct them with information or advice that you gained from this forum, for me I advise everyone to learn more about cryptocurrencies and set aside a specific time for that in the day, and also advise you to be careful  From fraudsters and not to share your personal information with other people

Right said mate that there are many scamers to whom the new members of the forum got scammed and lose there money. Every new member comes on the forum to gain knowledge and also to earn some  amount. But after working he or she loose his or her money, so never give your personal information to anyone. Because the moderators didn't required any personal or private information. So if anyone asked to you for your private and personal information then know that he will be scamer. 

• +1 1

My friend, I will share information for beginners because they are the group most in need of information. First, write a hundred unpaid posts and each post is not less than a hundred characters within seven days, and then only twenty posts are paid per day. The most important information is adherence to the rules of the forum so as not to be banned

Hi dear friend,

We all are here to learn about crypto currency. I will say that the seniors who have great knowledge about it. They can share honestly to the beginners so that they can also move forward. Sometimes the beginners do not know how to to move forward and loose hope. Make the strength of others.

Hello my friend, in fact, I have a personal opinion that I want to write, which is that this opportunity that we had here through the CryptoTalk forum is based on publishing and sharing useful information, especially our new colleagues who have this section and I have posted in it. In my opinion, we all have to be useful members and we have to support and help each other. To go ahead and follow this forum, I wish all of my coding talk mates here of good luck.

• +2 1

Dear friends, Cryptotalk is a great forum.  Here you can easily earn and gain knowledge through post.  Create creative topics from your own talents here.  Things should be understood by everyone in simple language.  No posts can be copied.  Follow the rules of the forum.

Very good topic we must share our ideas and experience about our self that's are helpful for other crypto family members.So i am here to discuss my business problems and want to have good earnings by crypto platform.

Look, my friend, it is always recommended that we do not give personal information in order to protect our privacy since we can fall into the hands of scammers that is why the administrators try to protect us because not only we can end up harmed ourselves but also our family environment that is why we just have to share what we know about the crypto world.

Very good advise because it is online and they can't get away easily. We have to be careful and cautious on what can happen. The scammers are lurking and the internet helps them as they think that nobody will find them. Some are getting found and arrested, and they should wonder again about having anonymity.

This is good topic I read many of comments and create a good image for the members of crypto team.I tell you about me my qualifications is Master in sports science and I am also a good trader.I woks on Fore x trading round about 3 years. 

Absolutely right friend. We should be careful from scammers because scammers are always try to steal our personal information. We should secure our account with strong password. And dear we should also follow all the rules and regulations of this platform.

I recommend increasing knowledge and learning because it is the main thing here in this forum. Ask friends about things that you do not know or ask old members. Also, beware of fraudsters is very important.

Well,I am now junior member of this forum. I started working here since previous months.Now I am enjoying working here.It is little bit unexpected for me I didn't get enough reputation as my activity.Hope I will try my best and share my knowledge and skills with forum.I am hopeful my journey will be better 

Working in this forum is a good and correct building for our future, as the more you learn about cryptocurrencies, you will be able to enter the work in their fields more. We are working today to become successful in the long term and not for a short period. Really, I am happy to work here.

• +1 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right and i am agree with you

The senior members shoild share their knowledge with the new members so that they can work effectly an learn more things about crypto.

All the best thank you

Cryptotalk forum provides us a good opportunity to earn.  Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. Look its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. 

• +1 1

My dear friends, many members read comments in search of knowledge and interest; please guide them to any information or advice you have learned from this site. For myself, I advise everyone to learn more about cryptocurrencies and set aside time throughout the day to do so, as well as to be cautious of fraudsters and not to share personal information with anyone.