Why are you on Cryptotalk? For investing or earning ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Why are you on Cryptotalk? For investing or earning ?

I'm new here and my main porpoise is to gain good money and try to learn more about currencies but in the future i don't know i may consider doing some investments. 

In fact, I joined this platform first to learn how to trade in encrypted currencies and collect information about investment to earn profits in addition to gaining experiences that benefit me in daily life

• +5 1

Hello my friend.

I think the best way to profit is to collect as much profit as you can in the first few months and start investing in other cryptocurrencies based on your experience that you will gain at this time.

After a few months, you will have learned some investment rules and watched your hype and the rise of currencies, and this is how you will know how to invest and make good money.

I am here to gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency and trading.  The money that I earn by working on this wonderful forum I will be investing in some cryptocurrencies for the long term.  You can earn big money by trading in cryptocurrencies.  You should be a long-term owner and not a day trader.

• +1 1

In fact, Iam working here to be independent by myself and be able to  cover my simple needs and I found it useful to improve my language too , so most of members here are students I guess which mean they need financially help beside thier studies.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend and I wish you well, thank you for this topic for sharing our goals, in fact I joined this forum with the purpose of making money for my needs, I also learn a lot from this forum and get to know more about the world of crypto-currencies, good luck.

Good question dear I am here to earning and also make a little investment.Because this is trustable website.Crypto provide us many opportunities such like as crypto cloud browsing and crypto talk. 

Hello my friend. In fact, you created a really good thread, especially since you posted it here in the New Colleagues section, so that they would be aware of the importance of working on this opportunity with a structured plan from the start. It is not necessary to define a specific dream or goal as it is with me because I am a person interested in the coding world and its fields in general and happy with the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, I work here and I have a goal which is to thrive in the crypto world, I wish all of my coding colleagues here good luck .

• +2 1

Only a short period has passed since my joining here, so I still earn and my knowledge of investment matters is still somewhat scarce compared to the rest of the people, so my first goal is to learn, earn, and then invest.

I entered this forum in order to learn and obtain many information that would benefit me in investing, investing and trading, which leads to making a lot of money, so I am here for both.

• +2 1

My dear friend, at the beginning, I entered to earn. I did not know the importance of the information we collect here until I understood and learned how to work. I became seeking knowledge and gaining experience, as this led me to invest.

Everyone is on this site to make money and I am also making money here first and if there is a situation where I can invest here and make money then of course I will invest here and making money is my main goal and whatever it is.

As I mentioned, this is up to every person and what is the main reason for joining the forum. As for me, I joined the forum in order to learn about the world of coding and the correct investment and trading method, and also in order to earn a balance of money through which I can start my investment project

• +3 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:22 AM, CryptoLegendry said:

Why are you on Cryptotalk? For investing or earning ?

Many of us work on this forum for our own purposes!

That is why I liked creating this topic in order for us to share goals or plans with each other! Maybe one of us has a good plan that will make us earn more!

So I'm going to ask this question!

Why are you working on the Cryptotalk forum? Is it the best right now? Are you investing and storing Talk coin? Or are you only interested in collecting money!

Are there other ways to profit?

For me I am making an investment here and thinking long term! I want to store the BTC and Talk that you get from here

I think many member are here for earning and for earning they are investing their money and I am also here for earning but I am not doing investment because I think I can't do it and I am losing my money in it so I am not doing it.

I had come on this platform only for earning purpose but when I have joined this platform then I realised that we can create a good amount of money the this platform and also get knowledge about this field. 

I join crypto talk to increase my knowledge related to crypto world and this forum is best for us that give a great chance to earn with learning i am here to gte more information about crypto world like crypt currency and investment because i think it is very good way to increase your money.

Hello dear friend, No, in fact, I am not here to invest, but I joined to achieve some gains in addition to my own business to complement some of them and I think if I had the financial means I would invest in Crypto

It is a beautiful question, I entered the world of cryptocurrencies after hearing about it from friends, I learned a lot through it, but my ambition is to increase my learning abilities because this will help me a lot in making my decisions because it will be based on science, profit is a beautiful thing for sure.  But my goal is first to learn, then to learn, and then to profit and trade.

Dear everyone must define the goal that he has been seeking since he was initially in Crypto Talk and frankly I do not like dodging and I love being here to learn and gain knowledge and collect different sciences and knowledge and gain experience and get total knowledge about encrypted currencies and become a commentator or first champion in This forum is to help everyone and feel the real value of myself and know how trading and investment are made and then the money and profit is earned

• +2 1

Well I'm no have any experience that I can invest I'm still learning and earning and get knowledge every day when I have a lot of experience about trading I will invest also 

Hello my friend I am a university student residing in Syria because of the bad conditions and the high cost of living in addition to the transportation costs from home to the university. I felt unable to meet all I need to continue in my university, so I heard about the world of digital currencies and that I can work at home. I joined the Crypto to reconcile my work and studies and develop my skills with luck Good to all

• +5 1

While good question dear you share with us. From my side I am joing this platform for the learning and improve my language good .Through learning i also earn money.I am newbie on this platfrom and my first priority to learn the method that how to earn money.

My dear friend my friend tell me about this forum Honestly I join this forum for earning. But when I start work on this forum then I gain a lot of knowledge about crypto world. Now my goal is to gaining knowledge about trading and investing of cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, I am a beginner. My first goal is to obtain information about cryptocurrencies and learn more about this forum full of various topics that gain us experience in this field and secondly to get money

• +2 1

my friend I am here for on this platform are earning and gaining knowledge and learning also on this platform that how will I able to make money on different forms also and what are the methods on which I will able to make money with cryptocurrency.