When did cryptotalk started? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

The Crypto Talk campaign started in September 2019 and is still continuing with some great modifications like the new payment system that only gives money to useful and well-rated posts.  Yobit is reliable and will not stop paying easily, so you have to keep working and making useful posts.

• +3 1

I think cryptotalk is started very recently,it is popular forum for investing money.I want to give thanks all the Members of forum.This platform gives the opportunity for unemployed person fot earning money 

I don't have much time in it to be able to certify payments, but I know I have many positive references from her, and just by seeing how active the platform is, this inspires confidence, sometimes you don't have to know its origin, just see your present.

Well, I've been subscribed to this great forum called CryptoTalk, it's going to be about a year from time to time, I would take a look, but I took it seriously with the 100 publications, with the airdrop that yobit offered us, and that's when I realized the potential that CryptoTalk has regarding the great information that its community offers
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This forum was created on the 25th - September- 2019 and the first forum member was registered September 26th, 2019 and according to the statistics the forum has 227,277 registered users. As for me I joined this forum June 2020 and since then i have been trying to give the best of my knowledge to the forum since they pay us for our work, currently we can earn both talkcoin and satoshi for our work which is why we all need to improve our work.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend, I am not sure about the exact time when this forum was started. I came to know this forum in February 2020, then I did search about this forum and came to know that, this forum was started in 2019 and I am proud to be a part of this forum. This is a trustworthy site as it is banning accounts which are not reliable, so we are able to get most refined and clear information.

• +1 1

This site had been operating since 3 months though am here since few days it's helping me with my topics and take people's review which is the best thing needed for any study to improve. This platform should go more further.

I really have no knowledge of when this website started. But I think the important thing is to value what it offers, it gives you the opportunity to earn 1000 satoshis for each post, something that is really impressive, in addition to learning from different topics that are transmitted in each forum. Cryptotalk is very complete in every way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

" I do not know the exact start date. I learned it thanks to a friend I followed on YouTube, joined immediately and started using it. At first I could not grasp exactly what was happening and my comments were being deleted. But now I take care to write informative articles that will contribute to the forum. I think everyone should behave with such care."

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

Your information is in the right place, my friend
This forum is, in a way, new
It is undergoing continuous expansion and development
I have been here for only a few months, but I got very useful information from members on all fields, and I worked on publishing what was useful and providing the best that I could.
So we succeed in our work on the forum

Yes my friend we need to work as a team in order to achieve our goal because i believe if we can work as a team it won't be long enough for us to reach the elevl of bitcointalk which is currently recognized as the best site that pays for publication, so let's us give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in any section we visit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I discovered cryptotalk with the Yobit Airdrop and I liked it very much. We can find many interesting and helpful posts by experienced people.

Cryptotolk originated relatively recently. And despite his short life. People of different ages, from different countries, sit here, and there are millions of them here. Here you can get the information you need, as well as earn here. For each useful post give 1000 Satoshi.

i am new here dont know when cryptotalk started i simply study approximately it and begin to percentage my knowladge and getting to know however appear to be it

On September 25, 2019. First member Admin was registered. I found highghlighted or pinned post from moderator https://cryptotalk.org/topic/111843-happy-cryptotalk-forum-birthday/ . So 25th Sep of last year is the birth date of the forum.

5 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

This is what we all have to do here in the forum
And here is our important point, if we all cooperate with each other on this, surely the forum will be much better than Bitcoin
This is in the interest of all of us, and we must work to achieve it

We have to do it in synergy and also we have to make sure we help the newbies in terms of corrections whenever they make mistake because i noticed that some of them are not spammers they are trying to give there best but due to lack of knowledge and experience they make some blunders so let's try to correct them before thinking of reporting them to the moderators.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, carluchobc said:

I really have no knowledge of when this website started. But I think the important thing is to value what it offers, it gives you the opportunity to earn 1000 satoshis for each post, something that is really impressive, in addition to learning from different topics that are transmitted in each forum. Cryptotalk is very complete in every way.

Cryptotalk is for sure very complete my friend but we also have to remember the rule which states that only post that receive positive rating will receive payment in this campaign which is why we also need to improve our post quality so that members will appreciate by rating us.

• -4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum started in 2019 actually. Recently it has celebrated it's one year of existence. The website is quite popular among all the people. And it has started it's journey from nothing. Now it's quite able to hold about 200k users. Eventually the forum will grow higher day by day. We hope to stick to stay with it. And earn a good money actually. 

• +3 1

great it is evident that this forum did not come only for a few months and it is a great way to share and delve deeper into the crypto world this platform is actually the most useful in all aspects to give to know your project it is interesting to see the way in  that the platform is developed along with the crypto thanks to this forum for showing and letting us know multiple ways to have good income.

• -3 1
  • +4 1

I think the forum started on Sept,2019. Within a year,it managed  to prove it's  skill and have a great affection for the users. Slowly slowly  it's  becoming one of the best forum that ever existed.  The features are so awesome of this forum that anyone can easily  earn and learn from here. This is the best  outcome of cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

I have seen that few days back it was the birthday of the forum which means it is more than a year now when the forum was started and now it is still working and paying.

It seems like 2 years passed since cryptotalk started.A months ago was cryptotalks birthday.This forum really gone too wide within a short time.This forum has a great future.It will overtake bitcointalk for sure and that depends a lot of us.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I met him a short time ago, but I see publications since 2019, I assume that it started at that time, it seems excellent to me and I have already started to earn my first Satoshis, it is a very good forum, in addition to learning and teaching I win for that, what more could you ask for ?.
We must take advantage of all the benefits that Cryptotalk gives us.

I don't know what kind of thought journey started but I know that they make 1000 for every useful post for their post. And when I see that they pay to post them here, I join their site and start building my career.

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto,,,Cryptotalk  Forum provides BTC for positive rating, so we have to post good quality according to the rules of our forum, if we post good quality then we will definitely get positive rating, because for good post you will definitely get positive rating.  You need to post in such a way that it is attractive and good quality post, hopefully everyone will get rating for good post.

Of course we shall receive positive reputations as long as we make good beneficial posts which members gain from it especially the newbies but some members are not making use of the 50 daily ratings given to them by the administration in a proper way because i can see in this post that you quote me a member choose to give me a negative -4 rating and i think i don't deserve it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

More than a year ago, the CryptoTalk forum started, so we celebrated a year ago several days ago, the beginning was with a publishing competition, where the person in the first place won 1 Bitcoin, it was a special competition, but I did not know anything about the forum at that time so I did not participate unfortunately .