When did cryptotalk started? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

Surely nice question there but unfortunately I'm of no help as I do not know when cryptotalk started this campaign with yobit of paying 1000satoshi per post and if I gather some infor on this one I promise to get back and give you the answers to your post.thanks.

I dont no exactly when this crypto talk forum start iam join 17 December, and I continually work In this forum and this site pay 1000 satoshis per post genuinely, but our forum Senior members says 4 months back this site launched, but any when this site launched its not matter, still paying its great.

Thank you so much for sharing one of my posts with us. I think this post is very important for all new members. Because through your post we can learn new members

I can answer your question.Roughly. I think it started about three months ago. And I've heard from some that it's going to last six months.We hope it lasts longer.There's no forum like this.

no idea about when this forum is start but this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free satoshi which is 1000 for making every useful post and we can also learn a lot of things from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollars which is good to trade in yobit

I don’t know when Cryptotalk campaign started  but the important thing is I belong here now and earn if this campaign end I lost my part time job too. hoping it long last I just started here days ago.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

I've been here on the forum since September of last year and I think the forum was really in its infancy but the promotion, the incentive for paid posts was already active since then

I joined the forum in mid October and since then i am active on forum .This forum broad my horizon about crypto world.This forum is make me realize what i need to know to become more closer to crypto .

Your information about cryptotalk is good, but when I started it, what was it by commenting on it, then it was better that you read its guidelines and then you start it. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Well what can I say I don't know when cryptotalk.org started or originated from it's a mystery to me  I therefore hope to find more answers from this forum

I have no idea when I started this payment system for contributing to the cryptotalk.org forum, but the truth is that I am super grateful and happy to be part of it!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I am a newbie and I also don't know about the history of cryptotalk much, Plus yes it is quite beneficial for each an every members as you can get a great reward for a little work.

Dear mate I seem not to know any details concerning the creation of cryptotalk as a whole I would find more details later on pertaining to cryptoworld from the internet

To be fully honest I’m a new member but what I know from my experience you have to consider this platform a source of information more than income .

I'm a new member of this crypto forum.  As far as I know, after joining this forum after giving away the first 100 posts for free, you will get paid for all subsequent posts and you will receive 10 sathosi for each post.  I have joined here hoping to earn from here I can earn good money and learn.

I registered in the forum a month ago, I think the campaign started about four months ago ... It works wonderfully and pays quickly and regularly..Thank you very much

Cryptotalk started in September, 2019. And it is over 5 months now and the members are growing rapidly that they are over 220,000 members currently on this great platform.

Edited by Elis Raph

Because crypto talk is started and follow these rules and solved 100 post and yobit account was verify and the earning is started.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I don't know when this forum is start but this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of every useful post  we can also learn a lot from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollary

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. I don't know this forum is start but this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoins 1000 satoshi of every useful post we can also learn a lot from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollar

Cryptotalk has launched at 2019 November ! I think its short period ! now we are 250,000 member here ! its very interesting site !

On 1/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

I have been here for a few days I do not know how much money I get here but I have got a lot to learn here and my friends were saying here after 100 posts every day when you complete thirty posts daily.  Get $ 3

My friend, I think important to discuss. I do not know when the Crypto talk site started and since when 1000 Satoshi has been paying for every post. But this forum is giving a chance to make money that is a very valuable part for us. I respect them who are involved with it.

Hello my friend, your question also represents my question. I am also confused how this cryptotalk forum benefits, while this forum continues to distribute 1000 satoshi per post. Maybe someone who understands can answer our question.