What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

I think by 2050 there will be only cryptocurrency as it seems to me. Everything will be tied to cryptocurrency, all states will pay with cryptocurrency, etc.

By 2050, the whole world would be digitalized. With the level of crypto awareness going on now, I can see a cashless economy by that time period. Crypto currency will reach all the parts of the world.

uff I think that for so many years everything can happen it could be that jobs pay even in bitcoins everything is legalized and we live a world with cryptocurrencies that today not everyone knows..

• +2 1

This is a personal thought but I want to share it. Guessing what will happen around 29 to 30 years is difficult and more so in the world of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies can increase their capitalization, increase their volume, emerge new projects and better currencies, broader development, update networks, MAYBE in 2050 let's have the opportunity to handle cryptocurrencies in a physical way  🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

By 2050 I think BTC will cost hundreds of thousands of usd. Maybe about 100,000 - 200,000 usd. We all hope that it will have a good price in the future, to leave a good opportunity for our children including and our grandchildren. So that they have a good capital available. There have to be many variables aligned for BTC to be worth as much and carry all other altcoins, but it can easily be the case. Well, let's put the batteries, and buy. If you get to fix since 2009 the BTC has been bullish, even when it got to be worth those 19,000 usd, then low and continued in a bullish line. Until when will it arrive? Nobody knows, obviously it can't go up forever, we'll see.

Most probably, cryptomonies came to stay. Without a doubt, it is still a system that needs time to take root and gain the trust of the vast majority. If they are to play a significant role in the world economy by 2050

If by 2050 bitcoin still exist, it will be house holds name as completed to other international currency as we have it today and it's will be accepted all over the world.

I think in 2050 crypto will surround all the globe and everything will be digital you just have to use your digital currency in every purchase you have to use your wallet and i think digital currency will replace the cash and the trend of crypto will increase. 

I think that bitcoin will exist in 2050 and it will certainly rise well in value. I think it will become even more convenient to pay with cryptocurrency and use it everywhere. In general, it will be much better developed.

• +3 1

I believe that in 2050 all finance transactions will be done digitally, so we probably will not see paper currencies anymore.

advcash_banner.png

It's different that round about inhabit deem that bitcoin won't live in a prolonged run the slab bind tech is the leading economic revolution in a human being history for a extensive time, and it doesn't be without bitcoin itself subsequently the bitcoin will stay put constantly. 

On 1/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, scorpiali said:

We can't really predict the price but we can predict a vert wonderful Future of Crypto currency and blockchain technology in all over domaine but 2050 It's to long we can go just by ten years

Many of you guys have been talking positively about the future of bitcoin in 2050, but with the governments trying to find a way to take down cryptocurrency, i think we should be worried of it turning the other way around.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

Many of you guys have been talking positively about the future of bitcoin in 2050, but with the governments trying to find a way to take down cryptocurrency, i think we should be worried of it turning the other way around.

Even the government do a bad thing to stop the crypto currency in the world but they really can't do that specially with the corona virus the world is changing for ever and all will accept crypto as a payment new system, don't worry about that it's just about time

• +3 1

It's really a very long time to predict something like that in my opinion! but to be honest , if there would be more governments and banks accept using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so the future of this cryptocurrencies project would really be bright! by the way , i am sure about something , the financial international system wouldn't be like today and there would be many differences! so let's wait and see what would happen in the near future..

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know what can happen in 2050 with cryptocurrencies, in 30 years many things can change in the world, but I think that trading with cryto will be fully adopted globally, and it will surely advance to different forms of money, perhaps with a personal chip or other form new technology.

From my personal opinion I think that crypto-currencies are going to be has captured the throne of trading in all countries of the world, I really see a brilliant future for these projects, because their benefits don't expire

• +4 1

It will still be there if you are asking about this. But it is too far it is thirty years later and very hard to know what is going to happen, better be realist and keep looking in a term we can find somethings as the long term which is a maximum of five years into the future and not thirty.

With dreaming there is no problem, well being BTC the number 1 globally, I have to assume that by 2050 it is still the first and strongest of all cryptocurrencies and with an exceptional value

I think that this is very far and we don't need to have plans or think about so far in the future. What do you think for cryptocurrencies in 2150? Isn't it the same and does it matter at all? Maybe I miss your point but this is fair to say that you ask for something that nobody can answer.