Knowledge is more important than money - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

I agree with you, my friend, the visionary, that the knowledge we gain on this platform will earn us more profits in the future, just as science is our way to success. Indeed, the topics that are raised in this forum are actually educational and contain how much knowledge we do not pass on.  Of profit.

• +3 1

Of course, I agree with you.  Cryptotalk is more important than knowledge.  Because in cryptocurrency all the important things related to crypto have to be created.  Which is important and beneficial for all.  Create each topic from your own knowledge.  Create relevant topics by researching the topic seriously.

Ofcourse my friend,getting knowledge is more important than money. Because if we don't have enough knowledge, we won't be able to work hard and write useful and meaningful topics. So by getting knowledge and experience we can earn money .

• +1 1

Certainly, knowledge is very important to gain experience in any field, and we must focus on learning to understand everything related to cryptocurrencies and to have experience in the field of cryptography.

• +2 1

Hey mate,if any one have a knowledge then it is greater than the money, knowledge is much more important than making money,i totally agree with you my mate,i hope you successed my mate,thank you.

• +1 1

This is correct, my friend. Time here becomes more useful when our goal is to learn, and not only when our experience and knowledge increases from the information we obtain from the forum. We can make more successful investment operations, which is a profitable use of the valuable information and knowledge that you will obtain .

Hello dear friend, of course, in this wonderful and beautiful forum that we enjoy, it is not necessary to earn money, but to gain knowledge and experience in the world of cryptography. Thank you.

I agree with you, my friend, because knowledge is very important in life, knowledge is what brings us money, and every person must seize and acquire knowledge instead of clarifying time and amusement because it is a negative thing that must be avoided.

Of course, knowledge and obtaining useful information is the most useful thing, and information is a very valuable treasure, so knowledge is much more important than money

Of course.  My dear friend.  First we have to acquire knowledge.  Then we can earn money anywhere with that knowledge.  And the first need from money is knowledge. I will work with skill by acquiring knowledge.  Then the money will be earned.

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. There is a proverb says that knowledge is power. And this power can lead you to success. If you have good knowledge then you can earn money easily. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

My passion for knowing what the world of cryptocurrencies is, pushed me to join this forum in order that knowledge is more important than money and the world is developing around us. We must develop ourselves with more knowledge in life fields and gain experience, and then we will get more profits through correct thinking and good knowledge.

Of course, knowledge is more valuable than money because knowledge allows you to earn money and know how and where to spend your money, while money alone would cause you to lose all of your money.

• +1 1

No doubt knowledge is far better than money but we are living in a world where money have gained more value. Some of you might contradict, but every member is working there for purpose of money. If cryptotalk will stop income Everyone will leave this forum. So value both knowledge and money as both have equal status.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

For me, knowledge is the most important money because money ends while knowledge enables us to earn more money. Therefore, we must work more to gather useful information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Knowledge is the key to success and you can't buy success with money but knowledge can lead you to earn more and big so definitely Knowledge has more importance than money. So spend your time to learn and you will automatically earn as well.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, knowledge is man's best friend. It always helps people like a friend from the side. Suppose you have an asset that is likely to be lost a lot of the time, but does knowledge ever get lost? If we spend time for it, we will get the benefits of it in the future, so our main point here is to gain knowledge, not money.

Yes my friend I agree with your line that knowledge is more important than money. As we know that money can be stolen but the knowledge can not be stolen. By spending money it is reduced but by sharing knowledge with others it increases not decrease.. That way I asked you to prefer knowledge on money. Also knowledge is such an asset which remains with you till death. Thanks

• +2 1

Money can go at any moment, as for knowledge, it remains and does not go, as long as you gain information and knowledge about crypto, and read the topics about it, you can work in many fields such as trading, investing and making money.

Yes, my friend, knowledge is much more important than money, because knowledge and gaining experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies are the right way to earn money

The goal of this platform is first money and then knowledge this forum is to make money and people do not know it only to make money but there is no problem in using it only knowledge!

My dear friend, welcome, of course, knowledge is more important than money. A person lives his life and he searches for knowledge. Without knowledge and knowledge, we would not have made this progress in projects, life and knowledge that would lead to earning money

Yes, knowledge is more important than money. With knowledge we can make money and achieve success. With knowledge we can move forward in our lives. Every kind of success is possible with knowledge.

Yes, my friend, you are right at first, the goal was to make money, but from understanding the world of encryption, he will inevitably know that knowledge and experience are the most important and important step in order to succeed in this field. 

Greetings my friend, I hope you are in the best condition, I agree with you that science and knowledge are better than money, because they are the ones who bring us money, when we learn correctly we are able to spread useful information to members. 

• +2 1

My friends. 
We all understand what this work is, therefore, the knowledge and experience to something very necessary in order to persevere in work and get satisfactory results will not