Knowledge is more important than money - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

Absolutely knowledge is more important than money because with knowledge you can earn money and now how and where to invest your money and earn more but with proper knowledge . That's why knowledge is important in all Field of life . 

My dear friend, knowledge is the basis of successful work and increasing the profits that we gain through work and experiences that enable us to work with perfection and with confidence.

Dear in general, knowledge is the most important thing in any field in the world. We must search for knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and there is no better forum than a cryptocurrency forum. This is a forum for its relative to work in the search for experience, knowledge and learning about everything related to cryptocurrencies in general. Therefore, I advise everyone to do research for knowledge. Because it is the basis for bringing in money in general. Thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes, knowledge first, then money second .. because money without knowledge has no value .. and you must have knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies first in order to get good money

Your words are correct, my friend one hundred percent, because knowledge is the main focus, and without knowledge and experience, you will not be able to continue working or acquire money, and I acquired this idea through this forum that it is necessary first to learn the coded field well and then move to make profits through platforms and competitions

The chastisement is one of the aspects that any wise person should have
Knowledge is necessary in various fields, and here on this platform the matter is no different
You must have the knowledge to delve into this field, as it requires a lot of experience and knowledge.

I agree with your words, my friend, that earning money does not always lead to knowledge, but it is certain that acquiring knowledge helps us gain money and multiply it.

Certainly, my friend, knowledge is the one who will stay with us, and when we master the work here and understand all its aspects, we will become professionals and make a big profit for all of us.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, there is no doubt about that, because with knowledge only here we can gain, in the beginning we have to obtain knowledge about any field we enter and learn well and for me I was able to master the English language to be able to join this forum and I see a clear improvement in my language, and a person by nature  He seeks to learn and gain experiences and knowledge that help him achieve success and earn money, especially in the world of ciphers

Dear knowledge is much more important than money and even knowledge will not come money and this will not come through the information rich in ideas, values, reading, research, investigation and gain knowledge and science on the world of unveiled and digital currencies and get hearing

• +3 1

Obviously, but knowledge and money have their value and they are all important in different ways, because when someone one have knowledge he/she can initialize his knowledge to earn money and if you have money you can use your money to possess knowledge.

Humans, by necessity, would like to acquire necessary knowledge which will help them excel with whatever function they undertake, and thus raise profits, particularly in today's world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend I agree with you knowledge is more important than money. because if we have knowledge then we will be successful and and earn more money . Money end with time but knowledge will always remain with us. so knowledge is more important in every field.

• +5 1

As such money has only one function, which is to spend it.

Knowledge, on the other hand, if applied, can be used for many things, including earning money.

There are many types of knowledge that can be acquired, and depending on the type you can do different things, whether it is to practice a profession, to learn how to build things or to be able to bake a cake, to give some examples.

For me knowledge would be more valuable if it can be applied, otherwise it would be worthless.

No doubt bother you said absolutely right.In today advanced life knowledge is important thing to lives happy life with good earnings you can't face problems nor deal with society knowledge of any things teach us alot.

I strongly agree with you. Our main goal in this platform should be knowledge and information, we must follow closely all topics and profits in second place, If we focus on profit only, we will not learn well.

Yes knowledge is more important then money. Because when you have knowledge then you can create more opportunities to ea4n money . So in that way we are on this foruma nd we can earn money from this forummwhen we have knowledge about thing. So gets knowledge about cryptocurrency and it trading and investing, then you can earn money from cryptocurrency.  If you have money and don't have knowledge thennyou can't make more profit . So get knowledge and then invest and start trading. 

Knowledge is much important at every step of life۔we must have experience to use our knowledge to work and make money۔knowledge is more important than money۔due to knowledge you earn money when we gain knowledge and experience we can earn money every one interested to increase their knowledge

It is true, I agree with you, my friend, that knowledge and gaining experience in the field in which we work is the most important thing, because knowledge is our way to success and gain good profits. 

Absolutely my friend, and from my point of view, I think that whoever loves money should also seek knowledge, because knowledge and experience are what bring money.

• +2 1

You have the right, my friend, that the first step to earning money is knowledge. Without knowledge, you cannot earn money when you are aware and know how to get money. You will definitely get it. There is a saying that I like: Do not give me a fish, but teach me to fish.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:24 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, knowledge is man's best friend. It always helps people like a friend from the side. Suppose you have an asset that is likely to be lost a lot of the time, but does knowledge ever get lost? If we spend time for it, we will get the benefits of it in the future, so our main point here is to gain knowledge, not money.

Well said mate and honestly the term knowledge is the mother of all because the money itself took some knowledgeable people before it came to existence and in other to become successful in the world of crypto you must have a knowledge that will help your trading aspect or investment.

Definitely my mate. We all know that any works have their own knowledge. Without this proper knowledge we cant work any where with sincerity. So the knowledge is the most important thing apart of our life. 

• +2 1

Wow, you're very correct with your pont, but as for me both are important because we both needs them as knowledge alone can not put food on our table or be used to fund our projects,oney is important is it's best way of uses, and knowledge in the other hand is also important, as it defines who you really are, it indicate the level of your intellectual and which can be share to better another person's life, so I conclusion we both need them no one can be taken anyone and please to leave the other. Thank you.

I agree with you my friend 

Knowledge is what leads you to success, and without it you will not be able to make a profit.

Through knowledge, you will gain money, but if you earn money without knowledge, you will most likely lose it, and if you do not lose it, you will spend it to obtain knowledge.

We are all here to earn some money, but we have to work slowly Knowledge is the starting step for making a good profit