Knowledge is more important than money - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

Yes , if you have a good knowledge about something and you know its application then nothing can stop you to earn money. When you have to select only one between money and knowledge then you should go for the latter one. 

• +2 1

It is true.  Especially in this broad and new field .. Knowledge and science must be given priority over money.  P progress in gaining information.  You can make money

Dear Friend you have raised a valid point about knowledge.Through knowledge we get not only material wealth but also spiritual serene.Knowledge helps to lead in this world.

In my opinion, my friend, knowledge alone is not enough, we also need money.  In our days and difficult economic conditions, we cannot say that we do not need money and at the same time to earn money, our publications and comments must be useful and we must have sufficient experience to use our knowledge to work to make money.

I am glad my dear friend that I joined this wonderful forum. I got knowledge here about encryption and I did not know anything about this matter and I enjoyed spending my time here to gain new information. This is not a waste of time but a place to gain knowledge and money.

Yea it is right without knowledge you are nothing.knowledge is the key of success. If you have no knowledge about anything you can not get and make successful in life. You have no knowledge about trading you will lost whole money. So knowledge is necessary at any field. 

It is fact that knowledge is most important than money .For a survival you need knowledge .Know help you how to survive .Without knowledge you can't survive .

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I certainly agree with you that knowledge is a real treasure more important than money. I joined this forum with the aim of learning and increasing knowledge of encrypted currencies and working on the Internet, then the money comes second

• +4 1

You are right, my friend, we have to strive for knowledge, for it is not compared to money, because of course knowledge is more important. Therefore, we must develop our ideas and follow some members who publish topics rich in knowledge in order to learn from them and create useful topics that increase our reputation and in this way your profit increases.

• +1 1

Hello dear yes you are right knowledge is more important than money if you are  able to gain knowledge than you can produce fresh ideas with it which can help you to make money many billioneare says this qoute because they know the power the knowledge.

Knowledge is the most important thing in life, we know that what we learn today can be useful to us someday, but what we earn today may even finish today, so knowledge is the most important thing in life, we should calm down and learn.

Money is also important for a better life. But of course knowledge is more important.  Because to earn money you to work and to work yiu need knowledge. So always try to increase your knowledge about the work you want to do. Then It'll  e easy to makee success and earn money.

Same goes to crypto world. If yiu don't have enough knowledge about crypto you can't make money.  So increase Your knowledge as much as you can and try hard to make money.

I agree with you on this matter. Knowledge is always more important than money because money can be lost, but the knowledge you get will always be with you and you will not lose it . Even if it falls, knowledge will help you rise again.

• +2 1

Not in all cases, it is possible that money is important also, in many other times, I hope that every woe He wins enough money to be able to receive the necessary knowledge

well  i do not agree 100 % with that i think they are equally important , for example when you have the knowledge about a specific job your work will make you stand out and that will leads you to be more successful and earn more money 

Knowledge is real wealth and not money .. When you have money, it is possible to lose it easily .. But when you have knowledge, there is no room for loss .. Then you will definitely earn money .. especially in the field of crypto.

• +3 1

You are right and I see that your opinion is correct because in general in life we want to gain knowledge in order to reach our goal, and here work needs to increase our knowledge about the cryptocurrency in order to make a profit and gain a positive reputation

• +1 1

No doubt, my friend I agree with you Knowledge is much more important than money. When I gain knowledge, I will get paid You only need patience, research and development of your knowledge

Of course I agree with you that knowledge and science are more important than money, for example if you have knowledge about encryption, then of course you will know from where you will get the money, but if you have a lot of money without knowing, then you will not know how to invest it.

Thanks. You said something important. In fact, we all know that money may end one day but knowledge will never end. Basically, if you work for the purpose of making money, you will get enough. But, if you want to work through knowledge education, it can bring you success. Because, knowledge can be the only means of overall income of a person.

The precondition of earning is gaining knowledge. So we should focus on knowledge on this forum. The more we will gain knowledge the more our post will be useful and we will earn more. So if we focus on knowledge then earning will be automated. 

I don't agree with you, my friend .we can't compare knowledge and money. both are important to us. if you have knowledge and you don't have money, you will never benefit from that knowledgeAnd money must also be agreed between them .

The best thing about this forum is that for several months you will know and learn, knowledge is more important than everything, and this is something available in this forum and you can at the same time earn money

Yes of course my friend everyone will admit with this because knowledge is very powerful.  Knowledge is a tool that can lead us up the ladder of sufficiency and I think without knowledge we wont be here. 

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, knowledge and experience are more important than money, because experience and knowledge bring money, but to a certain extent, while experience and knowledge provide money almost always.

• +4 1