Knowledge is more important than money - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

Of course your words are correct, but unfortunately, some members tend to make making money the main thing and make it the main goal of this forum, not knowledge.
Knowledge always comes in the lead, after knowledge comes experience, after experience comes achievement

• +2 1

Yes you are right I agree with you knowledge is first periorty then those of money in my opinion I joined this forum for money but when I read posts topics I really enjoy and want make mind for knowledge gaining here so keep learn here

In my opinion, I really say knowledge is more important than money. When you have more knowledge and a lot of it can make money, knowledge makes money, not the other way around

• +2 1

Yes, of course, knowledge is more important than making money because gaining knowledge and learning about cryptocurrencies helps us earn a lot of money

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, if you just care about money, you can do any job that pays well and stay away from the area of encrypted currencies, since this forum pays well but is more concerned with information, and is involved in acquiring knowledge and experience with authenticated currencies and swapping them.

Yes sweetie i agree..Any person can earn money by doing verious kind of job..But Knowledge you can not earn not earn that you need to gain it..It took years to gain knowledge and money can be so easily be earned..So yeah knowledge is much important than money

Of course it is. With knowledge we can acquire money because as long as we are learning we can get money and we can try different sites to earn using our minds. So people, keep on learning because that will make us successful.

Of course knowledge is more important than money. If you gain knowledge, you can earn money easily. You can make it difficult something easy if you have knowledge.

In my opinion, I do think that knowledge is more important than money because money is fine, we can use or spend it but it is something that will not be around forever and the information or data that we obtain will always be there. They are going to go away and we can use it at various times, not just one, but several places with that information.

Edited by Erika2003

Of course, knowledge is more valuable than money because knowledge allows you to earn money and know how and where to spend your money, while money alone would cause you to lose all of your money

Yes dear iam agree with you. That knowledge is more important then money. Because if you have knowledge then you will be able to do anything. And this is the great forum for gaining knowledge. Through this knowledge you can also earn money. 

Thank you .. Money is not everything is just a motivation to work hard and show your skill and your thinking in many lines to offer benefit to those who need it .. Knowledge is everything and everything must be known .. dude

I agree with you, my friend
Knowledge is leading to success, without which they will not be able to profit.
Through knowledge will gain money, but if you earn money without knowing, it is likely to lose, and if you do not lose, you will spend to get knowledge.
We are all here to earn some money, but we slowly work knowledge is the beginning step to make a good profit.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, knowledge is more important than money, in this forum everyone focuses on gaining knowledge and experience to enter the world of crypto and Money trading and earning it.

Hello my friend, Yes, you are on the right to knowledge is more important than money, knowledge is everything, we get money through knowledge, knowledge is the basis of success in everything

Hello my friend, I thank you for this moral stimulation. We are members of this forum You are right, my friend, to know. You can make money, but with money, you cannot gain knowledge Knowledge comes with learning, experience and patience After that, you can simply earn money 

Agreed dear friend knowledge is our biggest asset. We're nothing without knowledge and money is finiahable while the knowledge is infinite and will not finish ever. Like this post if you liked my words. Thank 

Knowledge  is best friend of man if a man have more  knowledge  they can succeed  in the life other wise but some people they don't  have  a great  knowledge  they can  not succeed  in life

Yes, knowledge is more important than money . Knowledge makes you an educated person with more experience in life . Money comes and goes . Money is not a constant, we can win, we can lose . As for knowledge, it is a constant that we have for life . It is very important

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you, my friend .. Knowledge is an important factor in success .. 
Knowledge also makes a person's personality develop, move forward, and make him a successful person .
Knowledge and good work will also bring money, because money alone is worth nothing without knowledge .

Of course knowledge is the most important friend of a person, and knowledge can lead you to many ways in which you can acquire money ... and in this case you will have earned money and knowledge together, isn’t it so

Many of us have joined the forum just to earn the money, but we should never ignore the other aspect of the forum, that is it is the main source of knowledge too. So try to learn from the forum as much as you can.

This is true, my friend, and I completely agree with you in this statement, and also there is a clip in the Game of Thrones series saying in which knowledge is power, and this indicates the correctness of your words and the usefulness of knowledge in life Thank you for this advice and I wish you success

Greetings to you my dear friend members working here. Yes, I agree with you that knowledge is much more important than money, because with knowledge comes money without which you cannot gain anything, so we have to start reading and discussing older people and increase our experience here if we want to continue working.

• +3 1