Where to invest crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

That I tell you possibly not to buy those online websites given that 99% individuals happen to be being cheated together with 1% happen to be frank however, it's made once some time which means that watch out together with maintaining revenue. You could try to market and forex trading it is even more cost-effective compared with spending on my part.

You can invest crypto on the projects by blockchain or smart contract. 

Or you can trade with crypto. Yobit is the best platform for trading in cryptocurrency. Yobit investbox provide top famous cryptocurrencies to trade with, and it provide good profit to the users on their investments. But you have to choose currency or time properly. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, jmjams said:

You can find typically many exchanger web sites regarding buying the world wide web. I do believe Iobit Exchange is the better a single to buy due to the fact you are able to make a lot more income quickly simply by buying Yobit.

But we must be aware of choosing any exchanges and also websites, that is why some of them can steal your money. l think we should prefer exchange which is most popular among others. 

Well I haven't try to invest in the cryptotalk world. But from gainning much experience I will come to know that yobit invest box is the beat for investment and trading. And it is a safe wallet from the scammers

But the older users can be explained it thoughrougly . Because they are working in this forum for many time.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Without a doubt you are in the right place. Just go to your yobit account and click Investbox there you can find many good investment plans and if you don't find something interesting click next on VirtualMining. I am sure you will find this a good opportunity to invest your sitting crypto in mining with Yobit.

• +2 1

Actually I don't have such idea about investment because there are many scam site when you invest your money they will take away your money from you so I can't recommended any site you have to think before investment even when anyone recommend any site to you that later you don't waste your money..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is not a scam and its quite easy to use as well it have separate place inside for investing and trading called investbox so I recommend Yobit

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

However, do not invest in any other site. I advise you to invest in the exchange site. If you want to invest, because they can scam whenever.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

There are lots of sites which claim that they can make you certain percentages of profits but the problem is most of them are scams. So you should review any platform and ensure that it is legit before putting your money into it.

I as so happy to find Yobit a month ago and I can assure you they are not scam and it is one of the most legit business in the crypto world. As a newbie too I thought I had to protect myself from dangers and after reading and looking at Yobit I was impressed and felt I found my best crypto exchange! Do it open yobit account and start investing.

• +2 1

Just invest in the old coins becasue old coins will always give us good profit than the new coins. Now the new coins are almost the fake and the scammers will just make that coins for us and the innocent peoples will buy that coins and after sometime the coin is dumb and we are in loss.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have stumbled to this website and have posted to this forum so at least you should have known or encountered already yobit. It is a trade exchange platform and also a digital wallet which is for digital money. You could say that it is legitimate since there are a lot of users who are already investing and currently engaging themselves to trade exchanges in the market of the platform. The process of making a profit out of it is still upon the user on how they could utilize their investment in their own decision if whether they would invest and engage in trade exchanges, do some mine or gamble the coins of their digital wallet.

• +1 1

There are many legit sites for crypto but be careful while choosing the best one for you because there are many scam sites which is hard to find so i would definitely recommend yobit for exchange site and coinbase for wallet.

• +1 1

Yeah indeed most sites are scammers site, but in here in cryptotalk you can earn and make investment also through yobit , yobit investbox is the right channel to make investment without any doubt

The most legit site you can invest in, it is Yobit.I am around a year now investing and I have found nothing safer, but of course you have to do research by yourself and not count on others. You have always to look where you invest and see if this will help you and make your investing easier or it can make you lose money. With Yobit I found the best exchange and investing opportunities, I hope everyone will know about Yobit soon and invest there.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Yes, there are a huge number of scammers on the Internet and you can't trust everyone. Therefore, I advise you to ask your friends in the direction and more and search carefully, then everything will definitely work out, but I wish you good luck and do not fall into the traps of scammers.

On 9/28/2020 at 7:51 PM, sarahmoses202020 said:

There are lots of sites which claim that they can make you certain percentages of profits but the problem is most of them are scams. So you should review any platform and ensure that it is legit before putting your money into it.

This is the good thing to do when we are investing here in cryptocurrency to prevent or avoid being scammed by fake project's, i will prefer the yobit because this is 100% legit and also they have a lot of features like investbox, trading and also virtual mining so you should try it.

u should allways prefere to use exchanges which are quiet known or stable long like yobit, binance for example

well i got suggestion you can start be little money in top sites review sites

6-8 months till you got experience then you start your real invest in the site which you liked more thanks

The last cryptocurrency I have invested in is a new definition of the tron network in sun, I also have invested some capital in primexbt where if you do not know how to trade you can follow the professional trader strategy.

Really friend, nowadays there are many scams and the pages that give great returns usually last only 3 months.

I recommend that you invest in an exchange and earn a% for your own effort.

Known exchanges.

#Yobit

Putting legitimately in the destinations and accepting the benefits of a request brimming with dangers and dangers is on the grounds that there are no certifications to give installment to you and to this it is important to put resources into exchanging stages as this is the most ideal approach to accomplish a day by day benefit in an ensured