Does your country accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Does your country accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?

My country at large accept cryptocurrecy as a second legal means of transaction, the government is liberal about it as they also encouraged people to use them in this times if pandemic, but the issue is that most retailers are still not sure weather to accept it or not, but the government is free about it.

36 minutes ago, kion said:

My country at large accept cryptocurrecy as a second legal means of transaction, the government is liberal about it as they also encouraged people to use them in this times if pandemic, but the issue is that most retailers are still not sure weather to accept it or not, but the government is free about it.

It's quite acceptable on the retailers if they want to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method or not because i think they're not familiarize with it, the government allows it because it is just between in the legal and illegal, i just want to ask some questions, is your government out some tax on all of transactions in cryptocurrency or not?

3 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

It's quite acceptable on the retailers if they want to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method or not because i think they're not familiarize with it, the government allows it because it is just between in the legal and illegal, i just want to ask some questions, is your government out some tax on all of transactions in cryptocurrency or not?

Not really, we know that cryptocurrecy are decentralized, so they can't actually take any tax on it, but the moment it has been changed to paper money or the local currency and you save it in bank, then there will definitely be tax on it, that is what I meant.

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, kion said:

Not really, we know that cryptocurrecy are decentralized, so they can't actually take any tax on it, but the moment it has been changed to paper money or the local currency and you save it in bank, then there will definitely be tax on it, that is what I meant.

Okay mate but cryptocurrency can put some tax and that is possible when the korea doing it, anyway thanks for answering my question, just continue posting here to help other members to answer their questions and thoughts.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So sad, such sanctions are still there in your country? If yes, how your government is attempting to get rid of such obstacles? Are some reputed exchange platforms still banning your country?

Unfortunately, yes, the economic situation in my country is very bad now, as the value of the Syrian pound has decreased by 50% in the last two weeks! The Syrian pound has lost more than 10,000% of its value since the beginning of the economic sanctions on Syria (i.e. 10 years from now).
The government in my country is seeking the help of some friendly countries such as Russia, Iran and China to help it overcome these crises by exchanging goods through the Syrian pound and not through the American dollar.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, kion said:

Yes, this is certainly true. No one can impose taxes on your money if you keep it within the trading platforms or within the wallets of software or hard ware! But the problem is that the bank will share the tax when you receive this money for sure! But I think, in my opinion, that we can circumvent this issue by dealing with intermediaries! But the broker must be reliable!

• +1 1

1 hour ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Unfortunately, yes, the economic situation in my country is very bad now, as the value of the Syrian pound has decreased by 50% in the last two weeks! The Syrian pound has lost more than 10,000% of its value since the beginning of the economic sanctions on Syria (i.e. 10 years from now).

Brother, so sorry to hear all these things. Hope there will be the progress for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. More likely Syrian lads are attracted towards the cryptocurrency trading to seek the earning opportunities. As this forum does not let us to discuss much about the Politics,  maybe permanent solutions are on the way after ending the domestic terrorism in your country. 

This forum can be the best place for the guys from Syria and all over the world to find the endless possibilities. 

• +1 1

On 3/16/2021 at 8:50 PM, Jack764 said:

Almost all countries have not officially recognized cryptocurrencies, but there are countries that encourage the field, such as Russia, America, and China ...

I'm not sure the countries you have just mentioned encourages the field of cryptocurrencies;

Starting with China; china prohibits the use of cryptocurrencies, but they allow mining of crypto and since trading is unstoppable they allow it but with their own exchanges and they get taxes from the.

USA; Is one of those which have tried to stop it for so long but it has become unstoppable, they somehow had to accept it with some conditions but in large part of crypto it is not yet acceptable.

Russia; in case of Russia it is one of the countries which uses cryptocurrency the most, but does not mean that the authorities are happy about it, check this sourcehttps://www.coindesk.com/russian-public-officials-banned-crypto-holdings

Edited by selfmade

47 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, so sorry to hear all these things. Hope there will be the progress for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. More likely Syrian lads are attracted towards the cryptocurrency trading to seek the earning opportunities. As this forum does not let us to discuss much about the Politics,  maybe permanent solutions are on the way after ending the domestic terrorism in your country. 

This forum can be the best place for the guys from Syria and all over the world to find the endless possibilities. 

The Cryptotalk Forum provides, in my opinion, a golden opportunity for all people of the world to make a profit or even build capital! There are many poor peoples who wish to have such an opportunity!
Sometimes I ask myself why is Cryptotalk not as popular as the rest of the sites? Although the Cryptotalk forum is much better than them!

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, khawar Abbas said:

Not at all, In my country it's on neutral stage but the rate of crypto currency is increasing day by day. Some countries think that it's illegal and criminal activity but in my opinion it's necessary that every country accept this forum.

It is difficult to obtain an official decision from poor governments to allow directly the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because this will lead to negative economic consequences for them, especially these countries.
Countries where Bitcoin is prohibited (as of July 2018) in one way or another: Algeria, Bolivia, Ecuador, Bangladesh, Nepal, Cambodia, Indonesia, Pakistan, China, Iceland.

My friends and I have been working in this field for a good period of time and until this moment we have not been subjected to any accountability by the state, but we do not have enough information to know this issue how the state thinks about it.

It is an interesting and useful publication for many at the same time for me. I think that cryptocurrencies are not widespread in my country, so there is no information yet on whether the government will accept or ban cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I live in Syria and my country does not support cryptocurrencies.  I cannot deal in cryptocurrency in my country because that is illegal.  Most people in the Middle East are ignorant of what encryption is.  In the near future, all Arab countries will deal in cryptocurrency, because this will contribute to improving the country's economy.

15 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

The Cryptotalk Forum provides, in my opinion, a golden opportunity for all people of the world to make a profit or even build capital! There are many poor peoples who wish to have such an opportunity!
Sometimes I ask myself why is Cryptotalk not as popular as the rest of the sites? Although the Cryptotalk forum is much better than them!

Cryptotalk has already managed to be the most popular forum in the crypto world. You can check the stat of daily visitors on the forum. No matter members are less here but visitors' counts are incredible. This sort of community with the easy to use interface is highly useful to seek earning possibilities for the people even from the disadvantaged areas😉

• +4 1

15 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@CryptoLegendryIn Vietnam, crypto is not prohibited. We are entitled to mine, own and trade crypto but not to use crypto as a payment method instead of fiat. If we break it, we will go to jail.
Our government is still delaying the enactment of a legal framework for crypto from 2017 🙂

This is really unfortunate! But how does the deposit and withdrawal process take place within your country? Do you deal with brokers abroad? Or do you have other ways to solve such problems? Are people who use cryptocurrencies tracked? (I mean, traders and investors, for example)

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Cryptotalk has already managed to be the most popular forum in the crypto world. You can check the stat of daily visitors on the forum. No matter members are less here but visitors' counts are incredible. This sort of community with the easy to use interface is highly useful to seek earning possibilities for the people even from the disadvantaged areas😉

Yes, this is true, but I mean that if we search, for example, via Google or YouTube for "the best online money making site", we will never find that the Cryptotalk forum is included in the search results! Perhaps Cryptotalk is more popular among Russian search engines than global, since the forum owners are Russians! But I think that the moderators should develop the marketing plan for the forum because I think that will lead to impressive success!

• +4 1

Unfortunately not. It is the only problem I am facing right now, and I wish cryptocurrencies will be acceptable in the near future. Though, it is not legal to trade cryptocurrencies in my region, often people are more interested in trading these days. So, it has been a complete risk to go against law and maybe if someone notices we will be penalized for this.

5 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Yes, this is true, but I mean that if we search, for example, via Google or YouTube for "the best online money making site", we will never find that the Cryptotalk forum is included in the search results! Perhaps Cryptotalk is more popular among Russian search engines than global, since the forum owners are Russians! But I think that the moderators should develop the marketing plan for the forum because I think that will lead to impressive success!

Oh, Cryptotalk results are seen  on the front page of Google. I have been finding so many posts which are already published on Cryptotalk and result were picked by Google search engines but anyway, you might suggest administrators to use SEO tools to increase more traffic via search engines just like tech publishing platform Hackernoon has done. 

On 3/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, CryptoLegendry said:

Many of us ask ourselves daily, does this country support the cryptocurrency or bitcoin project?

Or does the country I live in support the cryptocurrency project?

So today, I wanted to share this picture with you, which shows who are the countries that accept Bitcoin? Who are the countries that consider bitcoin illegal!

11feb494-a8f2-46e7-9ce9-b4f2ea869c8d.jpg.a8f414bbd5cb48c8c1fb03e3aa204520.jpg

But has countries' acceptance of Bitcoin become important after the success demonstrated by the project after the Corona crisis?

For me, I think it is not important anymore to know if the country accepts Bitcoin or not!

No.  My country does not accept crypto . At first it was valid but later it was declared invalid. Not only that, a few days ago, the police arrested for trading bitcoin. Since then, the ban has been made more effective.

My dear friend, unfortunately, my country is busy supporting its national currency, but in general it is very difficult to adopt cryptocurrencies in general because of the unjust ban on it by the United States, and it is not about to adopt cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the world's governments and countries do not adopt Bitcoin, and do not recognize it as a payment method, as Bitcoin is decentralized and therefore not subject to the laws of these countries.

The use and mining of bitcoin is not banned in my country. 2 large data mining centers work without any problems. There are also Bitcoin exchange ATMs at airports across the country. I know that in many countries the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is banned

• +1 1

Your view is the same as that of mine. I no longer care whether countries accept the existence of Bitcoins or not. But the matter is important here in the event that your country does not accept cryptocurrencies, do not show yourself . 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/21/2021 at 5:13 PM, Sumon21 said:

No.  My country does not accept crypto . At first it was valid but later it was declared invalid. Not only that, a few days ago, the police arrested for trading bitcoin. Since then, the ban has been made more effective.

What is your country ? Do you live in a country that suffers economically? Because most of the governments that issue such decisions suffer from a decrease in their ownership of foreign coins!

19 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

Your view is the same as that of mine. I no longer care whether countries accept the existence of Bitcoins or not. But the matter is important here in the event that your country does not accept cryptocurrencies, do not show yourself . 

This is a feature of the cryptocurrency project! No one is stalking you! You are not tempted to appear as your true self!

On 3/2/2021 at 9:47 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Many of us ask ourselves daily, does this country support the cryptocurrency or bitcoin project?

Or does the country I live in support the cryptocurrency project?

So today, I wanted to share this picture with you, which shows who are the countries that accept Bitcoin? Who are the countries that consider bitcoin illegal!

11feb494-a8f2-46e7-9ce9-b4f2ea869c8d.jpg.a8f414bbd5cb48c8c1fb03e3aa204520.jpg

But has countries' acceptance of Bitcoin become important after the success demonstrated by the project after the Corona crisis?

For me, I think it is not important anymore to know if the country accepts Bitcoin or not!

I wish that my country accepts cryptocurrency officially, i am from Ethiopia, Africa and bitcoin and other cruptocurrencys are not officially accepted, and their are very little amounts of citizens are using cryptocurrencys

• +1 1